Why is he so fucking cool? He's seriously one of the most badass characters I've seen in anime in a long time

Why is he so fucking cool? He's seriously one of the most badass characters I've seen in anime in a long time.

Because he is a white man

Any other reasons?

Samuel T. Owens is a pretty cool guy.

Hey, did Sup Forums ever discuss this when it came out?

When everything is just a game to you...

But he's a chink.

It's the hat.

A tiny bit but not much.

This, those newsboy hats are dope.

because he only plays on hard mode

Still waiting for that newest chapter to be available for free.

>"ah I love it when a plan comes together"

His plan is just to have some thrilling fun

Wow. Sakurai Gamon is a cool motherfucker. I thought he only draws, but actually he GTFO author almost in the beggining and does all by himself. Death Note in reverse.

Because he has personality, depth, motivation and character. In other words he was written as a character who then acts as the bad guy instead of a bad guy who is shoe boxed into being a character at a convenient point later.

He's just really fun to watch, and is pretty charismatic in general. The manga would be pretty bland without Sato because the rest of the cast is boring.

NEW CHAPTER FUCKING WHEN?

Chapter 53 just came out.

I thought most of the cast was very interesting, especially Tanaka after he showed compassion towards the secretary and the edgy backstory to Izumi

Because he turned his hand into fried chicken and threw himself into a wood chipper

Best moment in the series. It's a shame it wasn't animated.

Kei is a very memorable MC

Do you really want to see a 3DCG attempt at adapting that? Think about what it would be.

>mc was human bean all along
god why

If you faggots become an Ajin, what will you do first?

he lives life to the fullest without looking back.

maybe you should do the same op?

kill myself probably

Masturbate

But you can do that right now user

damn racist