Rumours of Queen's death

No sources.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vDKB4kT3o1w
royal.uk/death-queen-elizabeth
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43097113
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/meghan-markles-christmas-present-queen-11807919.amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FFFFFFFFFFFFF

im so.sorry bong

Literal earthquake just now in England and Wales confirms your suspicions. She probly killed herself to escape her own jimmy saville scandal about to break. Pedo Queen in dead! Long live Pedo King!

I swore I felt that.

Knew I did. Lying in bed felt a gentle shake, like being in a water bed. Weird man

I knew I felt something!

Earthquake was in Wales but tremors felt in South West England and the Midlands.

I'm in Manchester and I felt it lying in bed

So we can confirm then... That.... We are all lying in bed.

If true, good. Fuck her for selling England out.

Liverpool lad I felt it too thought I was having a funny turn everything went all queer like

Wow, it's the yearly "The Queen has probably died" news cycle. Right on time too.
It's like tradition or something

BURN IN HELL ILLUMINATI SATANIST HAG

are you a shared computer or some shit cause you're always on

Get out of bed you lazy fucks.

Probably wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't.

Who knew be a lazy cunt could offer such a once in a lifetime experience

When I am king!!!!

A Mohammad for every home!!!!

Muhammad's will be accepted. please fill out the correct corresponding form.

Yea earthquake all over news im well west lying in bed waiting for an aftershock

Fuck the queen.

> have pic
> cant' source it

kek.

when is this cunt gonna die tho seriously
im sick of hearing about her

so who takes the crown? The satanic pedophile with red hair or the satanic pedophile that fucks niggers?

No sources because she's still alive. Otherwise the BBC would be shitting themselves trying not to cock up the announcement, rather than going on about Lizzy Yarnold and Britain's only gold medal in the winter Olympics.

I think the same thing everytime something American is talked about on tv.

now show your american flag

>cause you're always on
Wait, am I shitposting in my sleep again?

>The Queen
The one that allowed the Empire to fade with a whimper, the one that let millions of non whites flood in, the one that stood by and did nothing as the Christian faith became persecuted thereby defying her title of Defender of the Faith, the one that sat by and watched as the native population became a minority in its own capital city(and very soon

She’s holding out until that murderous cuck Prince Charles is dead.
>tfw anti-monarchist but want King William to ascend

Worth noting by the way...
The Commonwealth met a few days to discuss Succession Laws and changes to national procedures(currency,anthems etc) once the queen dies and preparations for it.

reptilians can't die just shape shift

No, just did the fingers thru hand reality check.
I'm here alright.

This.

Family of Roasties. Charles is Captain Cuck.

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=vDKB4kT3o1w

Soon..

The meme world I created demands it.
Pic very related

Tbf mate, we're British, our public would use this as an excuse to have the day off, dust off the St George flags and England t-shirt and buy 3 for £21 crates of Carling from ASDA (Whether the like Lizzie or not).

Excuse for a pissup.

royal.uk/death-queen-elizabeth

I was at Windsor Castle yesterday, the Queen was about 15 ft away from me at one point. Can confirm she is still alive

>pics or didn't happen
>I'm surprised you didn't mention how your dad works at Nintendo
> "yesterday"
> confirming she's alive today

Thanks.

I guess the thread should be pruned now...

Spooky

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43097113

What would cause an earthquake here?

Inner earth nazis coming to save us

Probably an explosion would make more sense.

Please be true. The timing could not be better. Just the ANNOUNCEMENT of a new King will breathe life back into the white man world wide

Harry is a bastard child like Jon Snow. This is why he is allowed or encouraged to lay down with niggers. William is the crown Prince with the hot white wife.

Neither. Charles does.

This isn't the first 'zomg the Queen is ded' thread

Also all you lot calling her a hag, it's a Constitutional Monarchy. Blame Churchill for losing us the Empire and blame the stagnant Parliament for how fucked the country is right now.
Although I cannot comment if she is involved with Bilderberg tier
organ harvest and trade

>implying you "declared independance"

160840391→
160840391→
160840391→
ABANDON BREAD

The Queen despises Kate Middleton. My sister has friends who work for the Royal family estates and they say the Queen once took all other women with her to see the men out shooting and left Kate Middleton behind.

Wow, someone who actually knows his history.

Indeed, it was Churchill who signed the Empire's death warrant.

Have a (You)

SHIT ABANDON BREAD
→160840391
→160840391
→160840391

DOUBLE SHIT ABANDON BREAD
160840391⟶
160840391⟶
160840391⟶

>being this new

she hates Harrys fiance wayyyyy more

Why does everyone blame Churchill? It was Attlee's decision to give up India and Macmillan who ordered most of the African decolonisation.

Also I don't think we should have fought the second world war either but Churchill didn't start it. How can so many people here blame Britain for not surrendering to the Germans when they would probably have imposed really harsh sanctions on us in any armistice deal?

SHIT

The Queen is an old roastie. I bet she lives the beat up Mongrel Harry is set up with.

SOMEONE GIVE ME THE FUCKIN ARROW I FORGOT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>implying reptilians die

THAT WAS THE SAME FUCKIN ARROW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Major Nana Twumasi-Anhkrah
JUST

Fuck, don't scare me like that, OP.
Unlike most of you heartless motherfuckers, I'm not ecstatic when I hear of an elderly lady's death, no matter who she is.

ABANDON BREAD ENTER FRESH BREAD
ABANDON BREAD ENTER FRESH BREAD

I agree with that mate. I think this is some sneaky way of bringing a negative light to race mixing into the public view. I also read in some tabloid that during Christmas just gone this dancing hamster thing Markle bought for the Queen was grabbed by a corgi and it ran off with it while she was laughing... The way I interpretated it was that she didn't give a fuck and threw the Christmas present from Markle to the dogs.
>google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/meghan-markles-christmas-present-queen-11807919.amp

BRRRRR EIIR RRRRAP

Well at least we both don't blame the Queen.
Hitler wanted peace and said we could keep the Empire. Churchill was a drunken buffon, declared bankruptcy in 1929 and was a stooge for (((Bernard Baruch))) who bailed him out and owned him.

All of Canada needs a good disciplining beating with the cane.

>British
No I'm English.
British as we use it now is a modern cuck term based on so called culture and "anyone" can be British so Abdul Ahmed with his 8 kids and 2 wives down the road can be British as can Jamal Boyega with his dumb white wife and 3 half breeds can be aswell. British in the past was predominately white,proud,imperialist and christian. Nowadays its a degenerate disgrace and deserves where it is after generations of weak and ineffective leaders and a populace with no backbone to do what needs to be done.

We don't even have St George flags flying anymore because of political correctness as its a Christian symbol and a sign of the Crusades that offends Muslims and "other faiths". I was fined £50 for flying one on a pole in my garden by a PCSO. Told them where to shove it and pointed out the Islamist flag flying just 3 streets away of which they did nothing about. I moved out of the cesspit that are cities after that. The final straw.

By mentioning England shirts, Don't get me started on (((football))) and the state that "sport" is in The English team isn't even English. Do you really think if Richard the Lionheart was still around that he and his court would allow people to use his personal crest(the 3 lions) for profit and anti English propaganda? Disgusting use of English history on an anti English, pro globalist sport.

if only....

Only those with Anglo Saxon, Celtic, Norman and some Nordic blood can call themselves British. Having a passport doesn't mean shit. However I do believe many different races like how we do things and want to adopt our customs, they should be seen as 'Anglicised' rather than British

So it means australia finally will be free and change their flag to something retarded?

This is why the Globalists are so scared of Global Warming and was to stop the ice caps from melting.

based plumber

who cares about that stupid old bag? she just walks around in silly hats and owns a shit ton of land for no reason.
fuck her

how would you know this unless you're also always on

>23/6/16 NEVER FORGET
Unfortunately we have remainers in top jobs who STILL don't get it we don't want to be a "global Britain" and we don't want to bend the knee to the EUSSR and we want Foreign Aid completely stopped and spent at home instead. They need to be purged with extreme prejudice.

How the fuck is she still alive anyway. It just so happens this queen lives this long?

*tips hat*

Fuck Britain. They are 10 times worse than kikes.

Yeah there was a big black dude on stage.. Pretty much the only lyrics African in the whole room though. There were two Gurkha guards too, but I like Gurkhas even though one almost killed me on a parachuting course

>No I'm English

Jeez, a few words into your rant and you sound like a fag already.

>We don't even have St George flags flying anymore because of political correctness as its a Christian symbol and a sign of the Crusades that offends Muslims and "other faiths"

Mate, I've been flying mine for years.

>By mentioning England shirts, Don't get me started on (((football))) and the state that "sport" is in The English team isn't even English. Do you really think if Richard the Lionheart blah blah blah

I'm using chavvish stereotypes, including consumption of Carling (which is shit and watered down as fuck, almost as bad as budweiser).

Although I consider myself a patriot, most of my comment was satirical and mocking those Brits who use stereotypes to 'show their patriotism' one in a blue moon because there's a national holiday or team of 11 faggots chasing a spherical object and tripping over their laces. Then the rest of the year they can't give a flying fuck about the rotten state of this country (immigration being the main issue).

Digits to make it true

Reply to this post or your Queen will die in her sleep

I'm not dumb. I ain't falling for your shit.
You think I'm gonna reply to your post??
Fuck no. No one gonna reply to your shitty post. Gtfo.

>you now realize that she is the last British monarch to have ruled over an empire

As bad as we are. The Germans are worse when it comes to anti European moves from classical era to modern day.
We are definitely the worst when it comes to anti white propaganda,pro non white propaganda though. We are also the leaders in pandering to everyone but whites.
I admit, I went into a rant and didn't realise you were being sarcastic yourself about the state of the average man/woman who believes he can't change anything in Britain or elsewhere.

I'm just pissed at the state of things and how weak and gullible the populace is. They've been trained to be nothing more than dogs barking on the orders of the globalists in power and decrying anything that is pro white, pro pan European nationalism whilst ignoring the severe problems at home.
Pic related is how I feel. Read the caption, open the image and do it.

Hi bitch. I'm John McKaine - - I'll be joining you in hell soon you royal cunt

>Monarchy
>2018

Earthquakes far from plate boundaries can occur anywhere, and can even be quite violent. They are called intraplate quakes.

Mate, I love this country and the Union but I hate what's happened to it over the last few decades.

You're average Joe doesn't give a fuck until the World Cup or the Queens jubilee/birthday, then they parade as patriots. Throughout the rest of the year, they sit idly in front of the TV watching BBC shit whilst the country is slowly destroyed from the inside out.

If you even try to educate these people, the call you crazy, an idiot, racist, fascist or avoid the conversation altogether so they can watch Eastenders or Big Brother.

No one cares about the cancer this green land is dying from.

>quakes arent a jewish conspiracy to hide the nation wide human transmutation circle being blown out from underground
yeah ok

The best reality check is pinching your nose and trying to breath through it.
You’re able to, you’re dreaming.
Not able to, you’re awake.
Fingers through hands can be deceiving sometimes if your brain is expecting it to work/not work. Expectations can affect if, user.
t. /x/er

>le current year meme
So which year is accurate?
Gregorian calendar 2018
MMXVIII
Ab urbe condita 2771
Armenian calendar 1467
Assyrian calendar 6768
Bahá'í calendar 174–175
Balinese saka calendar 1939–1940
Bengali calendar 1425
Berber calendar 2968
British Regnal year 66 Eliz. 2 – 67 Eliz. 2
Buddhist calendar 2562
Burmese calendar 1380
Byzantine calendar 7526–7527
Chinese calendar 丁酉年 (Fire Rooster)
4714 or 4654
— to —
戊戌年 (Earth Dog)
4715 or 4655
Coptic calendar 1734–1735
Discordian calendar 3184
Ethiopian calendar 2010–2011
Hebrew calendar 5778–5779
Hindu calendars
- Vikram Samvat 2074–2075
- Shaka Samvat 1939–1940
- Kali Yuga 5118–5119
Holocene calendar 12018
Igbo calendar 1018–1019
Iranian calendar 1396–1397
Islamic calendar 1439–1440
Japanese calendar Heisei 30
Javanese calendar 1951–1952
Juche calendar 107
Julian calendar Gregorian minus 13 days
Korean calendar 4351
Minguo calendar 107
Nanakshahi calendar 550
Thai solar calendar 2561
Tibetan calendar 阴火鸡年
(female Fire-Rooster)
2144 or 1763 or 991
— to —
阳土狗年
(male Earth-Dog)
2145 or 1764 or 992

>"Queen"
>Tourist attraction
Choose one

>Holocene calendar
I like this concept, the proof is in the vatican vault
raid when?

There's definitely a logic behind this

I think that last Curling match of the GB team must have done it. Just too painful to watch.

S
P
I
T

Its why my hopes for a Renaissance rest on continental Europe. The rapid rise of Ethnic nationalism there has been something to see. Italian elections next month has the Nationalist coalition on 34% of the vote at current polling(need 40% for total majority) with demographic changes,poor economy,external and internal threats being the rapid contributor to it and will include an Italian referendum on leaving the EU.

In the space of just 2 years all but 1(Merkel) of the Western Order has been removed from power and the last one is BARELY holding on by her fingernails after the her and the oppositions worse results since 1949.

The EUSSR is in panic mode calling this "The Battle for European Democracy" and even for the future of the EUSSR itself and deemed a worse threat than the anti globalist victories in central and east Europe.

Oh god when she finally kicks the bucket this country will be a mess, the endless tributes and speeches for weeks and a mourning period that spreads into decades.

Fear for us, people still go on about Diana and she wasn't even queen and has been dead for 20 years

I want to habeeb