Why won't you fucking bigots consider dating a trans woman?

Why won't you fucking bigots consider dating a trans woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5G7Cp_EWIG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks, plus you know their personality is not going to make up for it

Lol none of those.
But I’d ravage a cute Thai ladyboy or a Bailey Jay looking dude

I dated this one.
Too mannish.

Because even with their hormone, use of female soap and perfume, they still smell like men.

Imagine having to sit at that table with them. Imagine the conversation they're having, and you're stuck right in the center with no way to get out.

>the 45% club

because they are repulsive

The smell of a trans MtF is that of a man. No matter how much perfume they bathe in, You can still get the man smell off of them. The smell of men does not attract me.

>woman

I'm gay. What now, bigot?

I would take each of them out on a date and fuck them until I finished and then kill myself

I already do?

>that JUST as fuck wig

None of them look, smell or taste like women. They are mutants. What's not to understand ?

I want to date a trap, they seem to be more feminine loving and caring then women today

I'm a global minority so I can't be a bigot.

Put them in lingeries and face down the pillow, and I did smash any hole of those fags.

Fucking gross lol

Neither do women, it's the current year bro, where have you been?

The two on the left at the far back, and the one on the right sitting opposite; they're passable. But the rest? Fuck no. They got that whole 'I'm here with my luggage' thing going on, which isn't sexy at all.

Where's the boi pussi?

Sup Forums hates trans women, but loves traps.

Because they're masculine.

Disgusting.

>second one of the left
WHAT THE FUCK

>that fucking hairline
holy shit

#NoMeansNo you mentally ill faggot
Stop sexually harassing people who tell you no

what's wrong?

Because we’re not faggots you faggot
Saged

>hey user, we’ve got room for one more! You aren’t a bigot are you?

>Why won't you fucking bigots consider dating a trans woman?
I'd consider dating a trap only, and ONLY if
>she looks feminine
>she acts feminine
>is intelligent
>is mentally healthy i.e. doesn't treat staying a trap seriously, but rather as a short adventure, after which she will live as a healthy male
>is ready to cut off contact before she comes back to male life

Those man legs on that man in the robe, ew.

No such thing as a "Trans Woman". They are only mentally ill faggots that double down on the crazy to the point of body mutilation.

Beyond not being a fag myself, I don't stick my dick into crazy.

Bc I'm not a fag

youtube.com/watch?v=5G7Cp_EWIG4

I'd put my limb dick in one for less than 5 years if I'd get goverment gibs for it. Then I'd cash out, and settle for a pure virgin.

Because im attracted to women. Not larping flipdicked mentally ill perverted men.

If I decide to kill someone it would be a trany. Then I would put its body into a large white van filled with explosives and park it in front of CNN. It would of course be a self defense situation.

because there is no such thing as a man who transitions into a women

it's like asking why I don't date a bigfoot or a Minotaur or bat boy

Let her babysit your little boy, user...

ahahaha its bald fucking baldy lmao

looks like one of those old spy movies where the slick secret agent needs to dress as a woman to sneak some place but the producers want it obvious to the audience that it's really him

Because passable traps don't exist
If you think they do, it just means you're homosexual

>Speedrunning

I dont date men.

congratulations, you are officially gay.

My niece and nephew are babysat by someone who's son got stabbed in an altercation over drug dealing, and honestly I'm more ok with that than I would be with them being watched by that thing.

Why dont you date a trans human?

C'mon, if she's a 10/10, and her only flaw is a dick, then I can perhaps make an excuse and use her back entrance. I still prefer normal girls, and I'd never touch a manly man.

It's not gay.

Because there's no such thing as trans"women". Only mentally ill men with mutilated bodies.

Mental instability and the fact that fucking mutilated flesh doesn't sound all too appealing, much less arousing. Also, lack of children. [spoiler]3DPD's were a fucking mistake[/spoiler]

THE
OF
HIS
HEAD

my sides

Ew

I wonder what would it be like to fug a cute androgynous ftm.

OH
MY
GOODNESS

They're men, that's why.

It's not that I personally have anything against trans, infact I'm not bigoted towards any people or creatures in general.

I just prefer pussy over microcock but that's just me.

traps are not gay

/thread

Can he get pregnant? No? Then where's my rope?

they're disgusting

traps are gay

deal with it

faggits

eat my reddit spacing and choke on it