Take away all American guns

Pros:
No more school shootings
No more nig nogs killing your children and raping your women

Cons:
Literally nothing
???

Literally go back to plebbit

Around 8000 people are murdered with firearms in the US each year. 80% of those are black and hispanic gang bangers killing each other for sport in gun free zone ghettos run by democrats.

Gun violence is literally a non-issue for your average American and no one in congress is going to support additional gun control.

Gun grabber tears are sweet though :^)

Yes! Disarm the goyim cattle

The cons are that paranoid insecure sexually incompetent embarrassments would have to give up their toys.

Aren't guns not allowed in Sweden you insufferable faggot.

>Sage all fields

Gentiles exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

Disarm the goyim cattle

But do you think Nikolas Cruz being a Jew had anything to do with his mental illness?

>Take away all American guns
How the hell are you going to do that?

We'll eventually figure it out don't worry about it. You'll be safe as long as you stay on your Island.

This guy gets it.

>No more nig nogs killing your children and raping your women
Literally the only thing stopping them is the risk of getting shot. In a spur of the moment rape, who cares if the police are 5 minutes away at best (and that's if they're coming at all)?

Chicago Police Department runs a fucking backlog. Why should we trust the state to defend us with these results?

Rope yourself faggot.

Please, pleeeease try.

I'd very much enjoy the republican victory in 2018/20.

How do you take away guns that aren’t registered and technically don’t exist? I.E. half my gun collection.

Looks like a frog.

Honestly I thought the 56% meme was stupid until I saw the shooter's face.

Just another piece of meme magic to help explain the world we live in.

You do realize Canada has even less of a white percentage than the United States, right? When the world makes fun of the United States, they do mean Canada as well.

>Cons:
>Literally nothing
>???

yeah like there are ZERO cons of cannabis being illegal
i mean its not like it would create a whole new underground economy or anything

Cons second american civil war but that might be a pro at this point

Yeah, we need to disarm the colored

At this point i don't even care anymore. They won't stop the 130 day false flag news cycle until they take all of our guns away, so just fucking do it and move on to the next phase of implementing the new world order.

>take away guns
>law abiding citizens turn them in
>niggers don't

Oh gee I wonder what'll happen? I mean I lost my job recently if I know people don't have guns I won't turn mine in and I'm robbing all the gas stations around with no fear of being shot at. By the time the cops get there I'm already at home

Try it. You’ll see more shooting deaths than the last 50 years combined. I’ll be gladly smoking you tyrannical communists.

But that would also mean no more nig nogs killing nig nogs. Why would you want to stop that?

>cons: living like a declawed, deracinated faggit non-American

No it wouldn’t. Because criminals will still have the guns.

GUNS ARE TOTALLY BANNED IN SHITCAGO

take away niggers and youd have even better improvements than if you take the guns

Sage

Bring trucks of peace instead.

if his girlfriend didn't cuck him for a nigger boy he wouldn't have done it. i blame white girls for turning their backs on white boys for black boys at schools, and integrated schools for this. of course stuff like this is going to happen when white boys have no future in their own damn country! guns aren't them problem, the anti-white male cuckolding agenda is. if we bring back the nuclear family and teach white girls to only date white men and make interracial illegal and have seggregation again, this won't happen.

remember: he did it because his girlfriend cheated on him with a nigger.

"getting rid of guns" is a liberal, nonsensical fairy tale. You cant "get rid of" knowledge, and the knowledge to create firearms has already been discovered. Nations like brazil that have high firearm regulation have some of the worst gun violence problems in the world. Just google 'brazil homemade guns'. You can make a shotgun out of a pipe and a nail. "getting rid of guns" is literally impossible.
Meanwhile niggers and spics in America committed more firearm-related crime in 2017 alone than every white person of the last DECADE combined.
The problim isn't guns. The problem is subhumans.

The problem is Clowns in America and other alphabet soup agencies making there fairytal hollywood shootings in schools and malls to make the goys emotional about turning in their guns.

The only way some takes my 12 gauge, sks, mosin, .308 PTR and 9mm is over my dead body

Turn all public schools into military acadamies.
Education budget gets rolled into defense budget.
Everyone wins.

source

Who said get rid of?

"take away" "get rid of" potato potatoe

Jews have highest incidence of mental illness when compared to other groups.
>Israeli and American scientists have discovered a gene among Ashkenazi Jews that increases their chances of developing the mental disorder schizophrenia, as well schizoaffective disorder and ... The first portion of the study included the largest-ever sample group of Ashkenazi Jews ever researched.

>Implying nig nogs wouldn't kill and rape if guns were taken away.

Have you ever been to London?

>that image
The only reason the KKK didn't fuck with their rallies during the Civil Rights era was because there was always someone packing.