Nation > skin color
Race is skin deep
Anyone can be anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eG-EgMr-t5k
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ1W9lyHG-A
youtube.com/watch?v=gs2_6tjc90M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you are right, but it still doesnt mean that human biodiversity should be compromised by mass world migration. why cant people ever show any respect for whites whom want to maintain their historic peoples.

>Yurocucks are triggered by pratriotism
Fuck off Mohamed. They are based

>Race is skin deep
>Anyone can be anything
silly skeptics, don't you know that only means matter

A civic nationalist could argue that mass immigration should be prevented in order to preserve the existing values of the country. If the immigrants are from a country with values that radically diverge from the one they want to enter, then it makes sense to not let them in.

However if they were willing to adopt, or at least respect, the values of the nation they wanted to enter, then I could see things being a lot smoother.

indeed. in my opinion that it doesnt matter what race you are, if you want to do harm to the natives of your country you are not a true citizen. if i go china and start gassing/stabbing chinese, you could hardly call me a chinese patriot.

*squeky sound*

No, any immigration, even 1 person is enough to contaminate a genepool. As generations go on the number of descendants only increases. A single nigger now fucking a white woman and shitting in the white genepool will have thousands of muttified descendants in the future.

Fuck civic nationalism. No non-white immigration period.

Race and culture are interconnected. There's a reason the majority of blacks failed to integrate 300+ years after coming to the united states, and why Europeans integrate within the decade. Also, the majority of people coming to the United States do it because the United States is a wealthy country. They don't give a shit about our culture or heritage, infact they shit on it. They only care about making money and benefiting themselves, thus, adding another large barrier in this retarded race for equality.

What is white? What if the natives get lazy and decadent?
youtube.com/watch?v=eG-EgMr-t5k

We're all mutts if you look back far enough, the history of every nation has been shaped by waves of immigration.

>the history of every nation has been shaped by waves of immigration.

no its been shaped by conquest. immigration is the modern version of conquest.

the european people have been demillitarized and outsourced to fight for capitalism only. the muzzies decidedly have not.

if thats true then they will be killed off and conquered. but dont act like its a natural transition of a nation. its the destruction and replacement with the nation of a new peoples. dont be a retard.

>even 1 person is enough to contaminate a genepool
Do you even understand how overbreeding works? Without admixture, your race would degenerate into pasty soyboyism.

Soyboyism is a side effect of giving 20% of our privilege to worthless blacks and mexirats, leaving the lower tiers to starve instead of having jobs set aside for AMERICANS, If you’re going to troll at least fill in the logic fully.

It's unfair to blacks if you ignore their weaknesses. You think the problems will go by just looking away and forgetting about biology and identity? Black are chimping out because of these mixed messages, a system where they just can't compete and are locked up in prisons, but hey, at least we see them equal to whites, right?

europeans have enough stock variety to avoid inbreeding without having to mix races. again i dont mind racemixing, but not when its pushed in a society, and esepecially not when the native peoples of a nation are in decline. its all a numbers game. if i were chinese i would give zero fucks about racemixing at this point. their population is so vast that they will only gain by absorbing other genetic traits. our situation is the opposite of chinese and blacks. we are small, in decline, and carry many recessive genes. if we are not more protectionaist we will dissolve and dissapear with certainty. it is required for whites to maintain a spiritual connection to theor blood in order to survive. if a non white cant see these facts then they are likely going to end up stepping on our toes and illicit negative responses.

I can agree with that, everyone sharing our values and respecting our ancient customs and laws are true european unionists.

I just read that poverty has declined by more than 50% in the the new (old) eastern European countries of Europe (Poland, Romania, Bulgaria ... and more) since joining the EU.

I think Europe is close to taking off, in 50 years i think and hope Europe is the center of science, technology, economy and the nicest place to live in in the world.

Strawman > All arguments

Thank you. At least someone gets it. Now, if the native working class would just hurry up and die, we might start making some progress.

>There's a reason the majority of blacks failed to integrate 300+ years after coming to the united states, and why Europeans integrate within the decade.

It's called white privilege.

>Anyone can be anything, they said

Fuck off Yacine.

you irl

formal logic 101 > stefan LARPphilosopher brainlet

>being this btfo

>Race and culture are interconnected.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ1W9lyHG-A

Based. I bet he's colorblind at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=gs2_6tjc90M
go back to r/T_D

big if true

Even blacks in slavery act like they do now. Really make you think.