Sen. Dianne Feinstein announces bill to raise age minimum to buy rifle to 21

>"Under current law, licensed gun dealers cannot sell a handgun to anyone under 21, but they are allowed to sell assault rifles like the AR-15 to anyone over 18," Feinstein said in a statement. "This policy is dangerous and makes absolutely no sense."

>Feinstein's bill would prohibit gun dealers from selling any firearm to a person younger than 21.

>"If you can't buy a handgun or a bottle of beer, you shouldn't be able to buy an AR-15," she said. "This is common sense and I hope my Republican colleagues will join me in this effort."

sfgate.com/politics/article/Sen-Dianne-Feinstein-announces-bill-to-raise-age-12620774.php

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/item/733528607
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu_i3bT-j_E
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/02/13/trump-slump-remington-files-for-bankruptcy-amid-declining-gun-sales/?utm_term=.6a9cdef5b268
money.cnn.com/2016/01/06/news/obama-gun-control-sales/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2iwq3EIcFg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fein(((stein))) can suck my cock. I'll buy all the goddamn guns I want

Im buying a gun eventually, which should I get first? An AR?

I like the automatic killer forty seven best

>turn 21
>go to a school and kill students with it
WTF

You can just buy a gun from another person for cash or trade. Happens all the time.

>inb4 you are a poorfag

gunbroker.com/item/733528607

For a rifle? I could see how a person would want more restrictions on handguns, but why a rifle? A handgun can be easily concealed and is much more effective as a criminal weapon. Nobody is going to suddenly pull an AR15 out of his pocket and demand your wallet.

My dad bought me a shotgun in the 3rd grade. I always had access to it.

>I could see how a person would want more restrictions on handguns, but why a rifle?
Because only an idiot would arm their slaves

BUT 18 YEAR OLDS IN ISRAEL CAN HAVE RIFLES?

What do you want to do with the rifle?

How dare you question the chosen

Knowing American sizes, an elephant gun

Actually have a weapon before the rights of it are taken away

Anal sex

Feinstein would be better off talking about mental illness in the Jewish community, and why they let this young mensch slip through the cracks of the system. Jews are supposed to support each other.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Because rifles are what get used in mass shootings, it's the scary thing that everyone's talking about. Nigs shoot each other all the time no body gives a shit. It's not a gun problem at all that the liberals care about, they opportunistically eat white people.

>Wants to take muh guns

>Following her 2012 vote to extend the Patriot Act and the FISA provisions,[20] and after the 2013 mass surveillance disclosures involving the National Security Agency (NSA), Feinstein promoted and supported measures to continue the information collection programs. Foreign Policy wrote that she had a "reputation as a staunch defender of NSA practices and [of] the White House's refusal to stand by collection activities targeting foreign leaders".[39]

> In November 2013, she promoted the FISA Improvements Act bill which included a "backdoor search provision" that allows intelligence agencies to continue certain warrantless searches as long as they are logged and "available for review" to various agencies.[41]

>n June 2013, Feinstein labeled Edward Snowden a "traitor" after his leaks went public. In October of the same year, she stated that she stood by those comments.[42]

While praising the NSA, Feinstein had accused the CIA of snooping and removing files through Congress members' computers, stating, "The CIA did not ask the committee or its staff if the committee had access to the internal review or how we obtained it. Instead, the CIA just went and searched the committee's computer." [43]
A hypocrite too, how fun. I want warrentless searches on American Citizens! But don't touch me, I'm a Senator!

>After the 2016 FBI–Apple encryption dispute, Feinstein, along with Richard Burr, sponsored a bill that would be likely to criminalize all forms of strong encryption in electronic communication between citizens.[45][46][47][48]
Bitch is 84 years old, can she please crawl back into whatever Orwellian tarpit spawned her alreadu?

Don't most school shooters just steal their parent's guns?

So basically she'll make a motion to change that age to include everyone from 1 year of age to 120 year old directly after writing this one into law.

Jews are so fucking predictable jesus christ.

Also if you're able to vote, you should be able to bear arms, drink beer, and buy handguns. Fuck this nanny state bullshit and their fucking kike masters

Yeah. People apparently never heard of gun safes before.

Remember, only rob/rape youngsters. They can't be packing a pistol.

this

Cho killed 32 with two pistols when V-tech kicked in yo. One of the pistols was a goddamn 22lr caliber with 10 round magazines.

Her bill will fail because I guarantee that there going to be shitty gun grab shit shoehorned into the bill, on top of the "21 to buy an assault rifle" then when it fails, because people read the bill, they will complain about the GOP not wanting "common sense gun legislation"

Will never happen. Rest easy friend.

I might not have been able to buy beer before 21 but I sure as hell could get it.

OY VEY!

>One of the pistols was a goddamn 22lr caliber with 10 round magazines.
Unsurprising. The media probably wouldn't think it with everyone's AR obsession, but I bet we'd have higher kill counts if more people used .22s. It's a lot easier to fire faster with a small caliber and still keep on target. And when you're shooting unarmored targets a bullet is basically a bullet.

I agree, this makes no sense.

Let's lower the age to buy a handgun to 18.

I'LL RELINQUISH ONE BULLET BROTHER, WHERE DO YOU WANT IT

Poor, old, feeble-minded thing.

How about a bill to make murder illegal?

>This wouldn't have prevent-
>this would actually have prevented this
Fuck

Russian surplus rifles are inexpensive:

With the fall of the Iron Curtain, a large quantity of Mosin–Nagants have found their way onto markets outside of Russia as collectibles and hunting rifles. Due to the large surplus created by the Soviet small arms industry during World War II and the tendency of the former Soviet Union to retain and store large quantities of old but well-preserved surplus (long after other nations' militaries divested themselves of similar vintage materials), these rifles (mostly M1891/30 rifles and M1944 carbines) are inexpensive compared to other surplus arms of the same era.

They make decent deer rifles if you add a scope.

If you're only going to get one gun, then the AR is a good starting point. However, if you're learning to shoot, get a 10/22 and sign up for an Appleseed class.

Maybe let them buy a bottle of beer instead?

*How about a bill to make judaism illegal?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu_i3bT-j_E

>"This policy is dangerous and makes absolutely no sense."

Why?

>literally shilling for nuggets, the meme gun of /k/
Found the Russian spy.

What? Lower the drinking age? Ridiculous!
If fact people should have to wait until age 30 before the drink, or drive, or buy a kitchen knife.

Don't they have to go through mandatory military service which includes clinical exams to weed out the crazies and dipshits that can't handle a gun?

Shut the fuck up.

Just shut up. Enough with the moist nugget and SKS meme. They are way overpriced nowadays. You can no longer get a nugget for 75 bucks and an sks for 150. 54r is getting more and more expensive and rare. Hell, steel .308 is cheaper and easier to find nowadays.

Not to mention the recoil on a first time shooter and the fact that mosins are actually garbage anyway.

If you want a deer rifle get a Savage Axis.

Before I turned 21, it wasn't that hard to just hand somebody some money and have them buy it for me

will the bank give me a loan for that?

just get a student loan

Well I assume if you're a gun store owner there will be major profits to be had as everyone gets scared of losing their guns.

Get a handgun first. You will get bored playing with a long gun in your room and with a handgun you can cuddle with it more to put yourself in the mindset to shoot someone.

Media just pushes a narrative no matter what the truth actually is. The problem with society nowadays is that they are conditioned to believe what the media says despite not trusting them. Only pariahs research events independently

Fantastic. He's asian so they didn't give a shit about it.

kek underrated as fuck

I hate Democrats so much.
Traitors.
They should be on trial for treason and sedition.
Civil war when?

22lr is surprisingly deadly due to it darting around the body, but 5.56 is more deadly and recoil isn't bad.

5.45 spam can ammo is king imo for being deadly and low recoil due its yaw effect vs. 5.56. Ak74 or Ak107 (lower recoil, balanced system) would prolly be more effective than AR15, but only marginally.

I see no problem with this.

this.

This. 18 is a good age for long guns and hand guns because that is the age a kid can finally leave the house. This will basically make more man children if passed.

raise the voting age to 21 also

Huh, that's weird that being 21 to buy a handgun is being held up as an example of a "reasonable" law even though handguns make up like 90% of all gun homicides in the United States. Weird, it's like it doesn't work, and if you want a gun you'll get it somehow or another.

one gun is a 12 gauge shotgun. but they will never be banned..so yeah ar

Oh, fuck yea... may as well bump the draftg age up to 21 also since its absurd to suggest someone old enough to die for our country is not old enough to own their own firearm or drink alcohol

Not good. Many deaths would happen.

>handguns make up like 90% of all gun homicides
people dying from fist make up more deaths than rifles.

serious answer
possibly
not for most weapons but that could be considered a valuable investment with real resale value

She'd draft you for war and send you to die at 18 for her Jewish masters...
You young bucks gonna let this bitch steal your rights? Don't be a pussy. This cunt is trying to disarm you. You know what happens after they disarm you. You want to be like a slave bong or slave Aussie? No. Stand up for yourself young bucks. Or you'll regret it.

(((Feinstein))) wants to take away our rights, just like every single one of (((them)))

guns you should get

full size pistol
revolver
baby pocket pistol
battle rifle (shoots BEEEG bullets unlike sissy assault rifles)
bolt action hunting rifle
lever rifle
shotgun
semi auto .22

jew neurosis is jew

they don't care, they aren't trying to make us "safer". They have been trying to disarm the public for generations. They are targeting weapons that are effective in military combat, not used in school shootings

(((Feinstein)))

every....single...time...

what about hunting lmao what a stupid whore

Remind me of de Blasio wanting 17 year olds register to vote.

>They have been trying to disarm the public for generations.
it's more along the lines of empty threats to increase gun sales
Obama was the best gun salesman in history
Under Trump gun makers are claiming bankruptcy

Holy fuck she needs to die already.

If you're old enough to vote, you're old enough to exercise your constitutional rights.
If you're old enough to get drafted and die for your country, you're old enough to exercise your constitutional rights.
If you're old enough to get fucked on camera for all to see and for some money, you're old enough to exercise your constitutional rights.
If you're old enough to get kicked out of your parents house and live on the street, you're old enough to exercise your constitutional rights.
If you're old enough to start a business, you're old enough to exercise your constitutional rights.
If you're old enough to do ALL of this, you should be old enough to buy a beer, too.
The powers of the government are given up by the people.

Fucks sake I REALLY wish she would fucking die. Ginsburg, too.

Trump slump? Remington files for bankruptcy amid declining gun sales.
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/02/13/trump-slump-remington-files-for-bankruptcy-amid-declining-gun-sales/?utm_term=.6a9cdef5b268
Obama is the best gun salesman in America
money.cnn.com/2016/01/06/news/obama-gun-control-sales/index.html

I propose an age and term limits for Congress. This shit has to stop.

>mosins are actually garbage anyway.
so what makes them garbage now?

Nother Jew scam artist trying 2 take away our rights.
Is that a cock she's holing in her grubby paw?

go look who owns all the gum manufacturers.. the JEWs
it's all fear mongering to get gun sales up

She saying that armed forces shouldnt take in anyone under 21?

>it's all fear mongering to get gun sales up
As long as it puts more gun in circulation I am all for it

REALL????

Only 107 people died in fire in entire USA in 2016? Only 11 people from poison and 9 by drowing?
114 from Narcotics? Really?? Drug addiction only killed 114 people?

LOL

HAHAHAHAHA

accuracy (or lack thereof)
very crude bolt
shit trigger
expensive for what it is
bolt handle, head, and bolt itself are separate

THIS
For the past 20+ years the amount of guns has gone up while gun violence as actually decreased significantly
Liberals exploit tragedies to use emonitional arguements to gain power over their oppponents

Raise the age of everything to 21. Especially voting.

Why not? 4 Supreme Court justices (((interpreted))) that the 2nd amendment didn't refer to civilians. The country continues to become more nonwhite. And nonwhites voting away rights.

Lincoln was a tyrant who decided to murder hundreds of thousands of people because they left a voluntary union. King was a communist pervert who wanted everything that is currently happening. You reek of boomer.

Exactly this. Why would they want their filthy goyim cattle to be to defend themselves from tyranny?

Imagine being so jewish that you can't read the title of a graph.

Just go buy one, nothing too fancy or expensive. You can modify the hell out of it later. I don't think they will ever take away the right again, but I would not put it past them to put out another assault weapon ban in the coming years.

Those numbers are only murders, not total deaths.

youtube.com/watch?v=2iwq3EIcFg4

(((Feinstein)))

>Imagine believing every online map as if nobody can change them

Yea I am sure more than 9 people out of over 320 millions died from poison in entire year.

You realize that graph is about murders and the "weapon" involved, right?

>"If you can't buy a handgun or a bottle of beer, you shouldn't be able to buy an AR-15," she said. "This is common sense and I hope my Republican colleagues will join me in this effort."
tell me how this is wrong