Would you take the risk of petting a wolfgirl's head knowing that if she feels threaten by your attempt at petting her...

Would you take the risk of petting a wolfgirl's head knowing that if she feels threaten by your attempt at petting her cute head she could ferociously bite you?
And would you pet her tail knowing that there are about 100% chances that she feels threaten and attack you but you would have feel the sweetness of her fluffy appendage for roughly 1 second?

Why is this allowed?

>ferociously bite you?
In the dick? Somehow that's the only thing I remember from the show.

Liru from magipoka

>Liru
>Sauce

The current state of Sup Forums.

new free DLC soon.

>she could ferociously bite you

It's not free though

It is free. Just like his last christmas DLC.

Overrated, give me Pachi's sweet vampire puss any day.
Modern Sup Forums can't handle a comedy starring all girls where the girls are interested in cock. I mean that's the best part, isn't it? Last episode goes out of it's way to show us all their hymens are intact but you know you could totally fuck the shit out of one of them if you play your cards right and don't even have to resort to rape.

I would suck Pachira's dick.

For fuck's sake Japan not everything needs a dick on it

Why does she have human ears and wolf ears? Are one of the sets vestigial?

>Overrated, give me Pachi's sweet vampire puss any day.

kek

My fingers are going up her ass before anything else

It better be anal

The only thing better than a vampire loli is a vampire loli who's secretly a trap

thats a futa

Cowgirl/reverse cowgirl

Yes, just feed it beforehand and it's all good.

I'd stick meat between her legs if you know what I mean

Why would I pet a wolfgirl's head when the magical girl is best?

But the dog ears can hear frequencies under 20KHz too.

I want to feed her meat.

Has anybody even seen this series anymore?

If she reacts aggressively then that means she doesn't see you as the alpha. You need to manhandle her into the ground and rape her so she recognizes your strength. Then you can touch the fluffy tail and head pat to your hearts content. You can't treat wolf girls like dog girls, they have very different tempraments.