Isekai wa Smatphone to Tomo ni

>MC heals the king in 3 seconds, solves the mystery of the century and finds out that Disney villain #7230 was the culprit
>SASUGA ONI- I mean, TOUYA-SAMA
>crown princess swiftly goes from waterfalls under the skirt to proposal
>king agrees because why not
>MC reasonably points out that they know him for TEN FUCKING MINUTES
>hoho, Touya-sama-san-dono, my 12yo daughter conveniently happens to have Mystic Eyes of Nice Guy Perception, so feel free to manhandle her tiny body
>but muh Grorious Nippon Laws Folded Over 10,000 Times
>whatever
>moshi moshi, Jesus desu
>yo dawg, harem's legal n' shieeet
>but
>DESU VULT
>btw I'm a lvl 99 summoner now
Is this some sort of sophisticated ironic parody?

Shit OP
save your own screenshots

You lost me about halfway through, can you structure it a bit better?

Yeah man I know. It's the best anime in ages. Now if only Sup Forums could aquire patrician taste and enjoy this anime like a superior being such as myself

Unironically one of the worst anime in years. Sasuga isekai.

Go back to SAO Kirito-kun

It is anime KINO.

Why does he wear that hairy coat?

It gives him resistance over elements he can use.
And he can use all of them.

>buys glorious japanese steel
>wizard by next scene

fujobait

But user is right. Yeah, SAO is still garbage but it still showed more ambition in writing, that this show.

I love every moment of it.
It's the pimp coat, man.

Why this thread is so important

>Mystic Eyes of Nice Guy Perception
>except when conveniently makes it not work

>>DESU VULT
You're killing me, user.

Another thread by the wannabes eh?
you fuckwad simple can't stop eh?

Literally next season, user.

>Is this some sort of sophisticated ironic parody?
Yes, the fact you had to ask makes you one of the unsophisticated peasants who can't truly grasp how great the show truly is.

It's a comfy time where things go right for once. Fuck off if that bothers you.

Reminder that only Sup Forums and newfags think they're smart for pointing out cliches that you wouldn't even think are worth noting at all if you'd seen more than 26 anime in your whole fucking life.

Please tell me that's not how Kino will look in the new season.

>Is this some sort of sophisticated ironic parody?
Of video games where you can never use your skills, spells or knowledge to accomplish anything because the writers wanted it to be a lengthy fetch quest even though you can cast lvl 7 GREATER RESTORATION or use automatic quicken Time Stop to interrupt the villain etc.? Yes.

That's not how Kino will look in the new season.

>DESU VULT
Ok, I smirked. Not worthy a bump, but have a (You).

The ground beneath Yumina must have been soking wet when she met the MC

Hold up, is that a fucking A-1 design?

with death march coming up next season this will only get worse

Kazuma is better in every way.

Praise our sleazy lord, as he escapes debt and poverty!

>shows up in the new world
>immediatelly makes money off clothes
>conveniently makes a harem in the first 10 minutes or so
>happens to control all the elements
>all stats receive a boost
>has GOD on speed-dial

It's no wonder this show will be liked, it is made for delusional losers to self-insert when they fail their job interview and need to "take a break".

I can see the fat folds convulsing in an eternal kawaii

If there's one thing I don't get it's why he hasn't married them all already.

The author basically said fuck it and tried to create something so fucking ridiculous that would make the nips try and think about the shit they do in anime
It just turned out though that they liked it

They are making another Minami ke?

>my 12yo daughter conveniently happens to have Mystic Eyes of Nice Guy Perception
Ok, I laughed

nah, i think it is not even a parody show.

Also, the isekai genre of jumping into a different world keeps growing, makes me wonder how desperate nips are for a holiday lel

just wait until you get to giant fighting robots.....that won't show up in the anime unless it gets a couple more seasons

They know guys.

That's because you can't think fucking retard

Like fucking light novels require thinking lel.

It's all wish fullfilment for exhausted asians and dont you dare think otherwise.

>inb4 nooo its fucking better than tolstoy and shiiiet, its pure art and girls going nyaa is sophisticated

hehe

>light novels
>thoughts

sure hehe

Lurk before posting.

Does anyone know why some posts read and sound like shit?

still true though heh

literally off yourself you fucking mess

I bet sartre would like to read about cat girls going nyaa master i pissed myself will you clean me :)) hahahaha

At least japs are fucking aware its all shit hahahaha

>lel
>hehe
>sure hehe
Because that poster is a fucking off-site faggot, that's why.

Stars wander
Great numbers of them
Sometimes glimpsing a shooting star
When people see such fleeting moments, each recite a wish in their heart.

But isn't the sky divided by the falling meteorites?
Accompanied with thunderous roar, the mass falls upon the earth with overwhelming speed.

There might be people who enjoy seeing them on TV or a video site... but no one would want to see this downpour in close proximity.

Yes, right now hundreds of meteorites are falling down in front of my eyes.

Nay.

Look at this fucking MASTERPIECE!

Such THOUGHTS! Such PROFOUNDNESS!

I bet fucking dostoevsky cant match this shit.

And still he understands isekai better than the retard he was replying to.

Why does every single show need to be an exercise in armchair psychology for you fucking retards? Off yourself

Just look at this samefagging

Try the other one.

how does that post indicate a knowledge of anything at all, exactly? He literally spewed shit and name dropped some authors

Even the redditor knows that it's a shitty wish fulfilment, not a a parody.

You guys are ALL wrong. It's a deep psychological treatise on man's inhumanity to man.

I see that you are a fellow Kazuma-san patrician.
So many people who wage war in the name of their dumb slut waifu like the megumeme, divorceness and the literal retard, but they fail to notice that based Kazuma-san is real best girl.and the only thing that makes the show worth watching.

Or maybe it's just an anime without any of your retarded half baked buzzword labels

>he doesn't know

Oh no. It's ritardando.

nice job with that phone

Reads like a perfectly good book, with typical literary descriptions, just like all those "masterpieces" you read about in school
Just because critics and experts don't circlejerk it doesn't mean it's inferior, it simply doesn't have the same mainstream appeal

when did her mystic eyes not work? or are you one of the retards who thinks it didn't work on the noble because she didn't accuse him of poisoning the king with no evidence?

because that's what their favorite anime youtuber tells them to like.

It's not that I hate this kind of series, it's straightforward and happy which serves a purpose. Nothing goes wrong and there's no thinking required, so as long as the character designs are at least half-interesting it will get a market.

What I don't understand is why isekai adaptations so heavily lean towards this kind of thing most of the time, that or edgelordbait. I know, I know, self-inserts and all that, but wouldn't it be far more interesting to self-insert into a series that is, well... actually interesting?

It's just baffling when I think about how LNs as a medium allow for more legitimate characterization, growth and development, more worldbuilding, and interesting plotlines than manga (despite having less potential for cool action scenes) and yet the kind of LNs that keep getting adapted are the ones that don't make use of any of that. Bland characters, bland settings, bland stories. You don't need an LN to pull that off, yet those are the ones dominating the scene right now.

It's a damn shame.

> I don't get why
Because it's for kids (30+).

>What I don't understand is why isekai adaptations so heavily lean towards this kind of thing most of the time, that or edgelordbait. I know, I know, self-inserts and all that, but wouldn't it be far more interesting to self-insert into a series that is, well... actually interesting?

Well, the main appeal is mostly self-inserting in the main character. So the girls can't fell for any defining traits nor the plot can can advance for the protag personality.

That's why they can't put an interesting plotline or setting. It would require a protagonist with minimum defining traits to work.

Also, this show is kind of nice. Kind of comfy and I can't really bring myself to hate any character. The plot is so retarded is funny.

The money involved in making an anime is considerable enough that taking a risk is less acceptable than simply taking the money free for the taking by providing a bland and unappealing product.

See, I don't understand this argument no matter how many times it's used. Isekai essentially boils down to escapism, right? So why would you want a bland MC? That would mean that they're just a template that lets the personality and other traits of the person self-inserting shine through instead of the MC's.

Isn't that the opposite of the point? Shouldn't it make more sense to have a strongly characterized MC with a vivid plot so that they can escape into a person and a world that's much more interesting than themselves? To me it just sounds like they're doing escapism wrong.

Fair enough but why does that kind of thing specifically flock towards the LN adaptation scene? Uninspired cashgrabs can be used in any medium.

A bland MC lets people say "AH-HAH, I'm better and cooler than he is, I'd totally hit that" instead.

And they are, but the Japanese entertainment market is what it is.

> Risk
user. It's bland because the market will only buy bland things. Just check out the most lucrative comic on Sup Forums for the past few years questionable content

>A bland MC lets people say "AH-HAH, I'm better and cooler than he is, I'd totally hit that" instead.
I'd sooner buy that argument if I didn't see so many cases of people finding these characters and plots legitimately appealing at face value. Apparently, many people find this kind of shit to be interesting all on its own, and not because it makes them feel better about themselves. Anecdotal evidence sure but I've seen far too much of it to write it off as coincidence.

>And they are, but the Japanese entertainment market is what it is.
That's what I'm trying to come to terms with. Why? Is it just because LNs have a lower point of entry due to not needing so much art, mostly just an author? If so shouldn't that lowered risk also apply to all the potentially interesting stories out there as well? Yet bland isekais dominate LNs as a whole. It seems counter-intuitive, even if true.

Dunno, mostly lazy writing probably. Most of this isekai stories were originally web novels created by people in their free time, so it's to be expected.

I think mushoku tensei is more or less better escapism compared to others like Arifureta or this.

Gary Stu's aren't a problem but when you're a boring idiot like this MC who just dandies around the village being Bob the builder that is when it's a problem.

This show has no creativity at all.

thanks for this OP.
you know you're loving every minute this show, just admit it.

the real problem isn't that he's way stronger than average people, it's that there's no antagonists or rivals on his level. he doesn't need to be this strong and his magic completely hijacked the focus from the smartphone. if there were other people on or above his level then it'd be better at least

also obligatory fuck off lelouch

What pisses me off the most is that they make money off of this shit.

FUCK, give me a chance, i will make you have a 10 inch dick too for that sweet, sweet yen coins. You want cat girls? Done. Corpse girl? Done. A harem of blind paraplegics? Fucking DONE.

Now, how do i make a scheme to write one, do i pretend it is a translation and add honorifics and chan to anything or what?

Think about it - this actually makes MONEY.

you're thinking too hard, tripfriend. the show isn't even TRYING to be creative. it's modus operendi is EVERYTHING goes write for once. which is what makes it so fucking comfy. just enjoy the cute girls and turn your brain off to every plot point that defies suspension of disbelief, because pretty much everything that happens in this show goes against it. that's basically it's thing.

It would be an actual enjoyable show somewhat but holy hell that shitty animation where punches or slashes dont connect, characters run with a backround still, or awkward movement is just.... so bad.

>Gary Stu's aren't a problem but when you're a boring idiot like this MC who just dandies around the village being Bob the builder that is when it's a problem.

He literally does not give a fuck. Also he's bland as every harem lead.

>That's what I'm trying to come to terms with. Why? Is it just because LNs have a lower point of entry due to not needing so much art, mostly just an author? If so shouldn't that lowered risk also apply to all the potentially interesting stories out there as well? Yet bland isekais dominate LNs as a whole. It seems counter-intuitive, even if true.

Because it sells? You need to understand this is a business, people need to adapt a series that will be brought by the customers. Customers normally being, obsessive otaku that prefer this kind of thing.

Try to laugh unironically at this or enjoy it at face value. Don't lose sleep over this shit.

Sometimes people just want to watch fantasy Superman go around saving the day and doing the right thing. He's an everyman but at the same time the ideal human doing what he thinks is right.

It's Eromanga-sensei level. What the fuck is with this season?

And McDonald's sells lots of burgers.

>I'd sooner buy that argument if I didn't see so many cases of people finding these characters and plots legitimately appealing at face value.

How many of them have you asked about whether or not they'd do things differently or other manifestations of it?

>Yet bland isekais dominate LNs as a whole. It seems counter-intuitive, even if true.

Ah, that's Sturgeon's Law, writ large.

> he's bland as every harem lead

Hikigaya has something of a personality... I think?

Yeah, sometimes. Like I said, I don't hate this kind of thing. Just confusing that there's so much of it.

>it so fucking comfy. just enjoy the cute girls and turn your brain off to every plot point
But it isn't, though? girls are boring walking cardboards and the MC is a bland ass faggot with absolutely no personality. I personally don't give a damn about plot or fights or powerlevels, if the characters are ok it's ok in my book. This shit definitely isn't, makes you mad just by watching.

Now you can sympathize with this guy.

>How many of them have you asked about whether or not they'd do things differently or other manifestations of it?
The odd thing is that those who I have asked generally give responses like how it's witty and creative and they wouldn't have thought of doing things that way. They seem genuinely impressed.

>What the fuck is with this season?

The harem MC trope has begun to ironize itself and the cuteness shows are becoming disturbing and sad. Quite a strange season. They went overboard with infantilizing character looks sometimes?

>makes you mad just by watching.

maybe you should pop a prozac, friend.

So it's a masterpiece?

Reminds me of Nisekoi.

>makes you mad just by watching.
Alright user, I'm gonna give you tip here ok? Just follow along alright? Ok, listen closely, here goes. You could just try not watching it.

Just glad there's a harem that doesn't have a weak ass literal retard MC.
Enjoy it or watch something else.

Interesting. Any particulars?

>implying he watched past the first 10 minutes of episode 1
I guarantee most of the people crying about the show in this thread aren't even watching it.

I meant it in the sense that instead of giving you that goofy feeling of "so bad it's good" which allows you to laugh at its flaws, it makes you feel annoyed. The sort of bad that you just can't enjoy because there's not even a bit of flavor. Like drinking "lemonade" which tastes just like water.
Just found the OP funny and came to see what people thought about it, sorry to ruin your little hugbox, user.

that's a cute boy (female)

Not many people complain about the quality of animation which is weird since that very first "combat" scene is the most awkward shit imaginable, with those lizard men just standing around lel.

How about the LN with the insanely large title that this author wrote?

half the thread is people saying this is the worst show ever made. the other half is saying its fun.
>sorry to ruin your little hugbox
are you retarded?