Why are there so many dyke and "bisexual" girls these days?

Why are there so many dyke and "bisexual" girls these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/his/thread/4081572/#4081684
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because you live in Canada

fpbp

It's fashionable among the cucks

they're bullshitting so betas leave them alone

fpbp

But I see it in other western countries, too.

They were brainwashed as children by that degenerate Katy Perry song.

actually i think theyre bullshitting so alphas leave them alone, so they can they pretend to be alpha despite how illegitimate it is

Because men are only good for financial security. Women make love to other women much better than a man ever could and your little dick could never compare to a vibrating monster dildo.

>Penetration is the only part of sex.

Women are more agreeable. They offer to lick or have box licked they say yes.

When did I say that? I'd call you a fucking retard but I guess I'll give you a pass for being Chilean. Plus, English probably isn't your first language.

All women are bisexual, this is a fucking fact.

The media told them to do it and women follow orders.

Women's sexuality has always been more fluid.

Women are shit, and so men become shit too (because men just become what women want from them).
And so they hate men, and women who hate men raise lesbian girls.

Because then they don't have to be in any REAL relationships. 90% of lesbian relationships are akin to a grade school relationship with the occasional sex. Nothing serious, nothing committed. This way their parents and friends can stop asking them when they are going to have kids.

This. I only got my current gf by transitioning.

All women are inherently bisexual. My wife and live in girlfriend agree. Licking pussy is natural. Women like the soft touch and femininity a man can’t give. I don’t get the bulldykes though. That’s nasty.

Black women are the ed gayest demographic in America. So you're not missing out on much.

Fact: every woman is 3 drinks from bisexuality.

This. Any alpha can get them out of their pantsuit easily. I have never looked a dyke in the eye and not seen that little girl in them behind their pathetic attempt at masculinity.

>like the soft touch and femininity a man can’t give.
soyboys can

>those pink and magenta IDs
Is this how we're identifying das juden now?

Only girls that are dykes/bisexuals that I've ever fucked around with are ones who were molested by a male at a young age or have alcoholic father's. They hate men so this is their way of acting out.

The irony is when a alcoholic/philanderer like me comes around they are instantly drawn like they can smell it on me. In my single says I was swimming in bat shit psychos.

No one wants one of those. I was referring to real alpha men like myself.

Cries for attention mostly. The greatest fear in the Western world is to die and have no one remember you. Adopting a gender identity outside of natural norms is an easy way to attempt to do this.

I wonder if learning to recognize the jew in images (and in life) has lead to an overall better ability to recognize patterns.

They think men think it is hot.

>real alpha men like myself.

Maybe that’s why I own this and you do not.

>mutts indicator of manhood is material wealth
a literal slave race shepherded by jews

>owning a literal soyboy car

I snagged a dyke, she turned out to be a virgin. They keep their hair short because they don't want beta attention. It's a form of modesty and a shit test if you'll appreciate them when they are not attractive. A lot of these "dykes" are afraid of men and heart break, the thinking is if I'm not attractive and I'm rejected it's their fault not mine.

>Short hair is not attractive
off my board normie

How'd you "snag" a dyke? Are you a dyke?

All woman are naturally bisexual, it evolved out of men having multiple wives to keep them killing each other. What happened is we decided monogamy should be normal and now woman have to go after other woman with no mediating man and we end up with shit like 75% of lesbian relationships being abusive.

That's what you get for going your own way.

My suspicion is that these people are mostly depressed and want to belong to a group.

If being a dyke and part of the LGBT weren't a trend, they would become something else.

Are you part nip by any chance?

*by all those degenerate Katy Perry songs.
ftfy

because women are attracted to men and they turned the men into women and the women into men

it's a mind bender I know

>fat and ugly > feminist/dyke/lesb

since white women become more and more like americans, its only logical

lack of men

Short hair turns me on more than long.

Lady has shoulder length or shorter it is a turn on.

Not traditionally attractive, luckily she keeps it short, I like pounding her from behind and her head looking like a boy's.

I'm a tall, fit man, I can convert any lesbian with my genetics.

100% Ginger

I make her get her hair cut when it gets too long, I like the feeling of conquest.

>Trying to have a dick waving competition on a Wakandan hutmaking board

Because kikes want to make women men and they’re taking advantage of the fact that Chad pumped and dumped them

To help OP make slide threads.

Honestly, its because men are so pussifed today. Most women never met what a man should be. If I only had soyboys to choose from I would be a dyke as well.

its government brainwashing on tablet devices. women read fictional novels often. they are like 3/4 of the consumers of fictional books. they use a strobe effect method. the refresh rate of the screen is higher than the human eye alleged frame rate . they dont know what they are doing exactly and have a small vocabulary of tested shit to work with with haphazard results

they cant make people do things but they can put simple 1 word or 2 word ideas in stupid peoples heads. it doesnt work on every one and there are racial factors. whites and blacks being the most easily influenced for unknown reasons

pretty sure rape is being used as a 1 word idea. since women cant really rape a guy they interpret it as having been raped

And this is bad because...?

Because it's trendy egh,egh,egh

Women just want a man who will fuck them regularly, fix the homestead, and raise kids effectively. The benefit of being a woman is that you have the perception of the world much like a kid, women have a great eye to select a "Daddy" . Too many boys are being raised by single mothers and only know how to exist as Mommies, and the sad thing is the lesbians are better Daddies than a boy raised by a habitual slut.

They aren't afraid of pussy ass cucks like you anymore!

Heh, heh. See my post last week here
desuarchive.org/his/thread/4081572/#4081684

Literally this

I don't know, but i'm getting tired of them. Sharia doesn't seem like a bad idea desu.