MEME WAR IN ITALY

2016 American Election - Meme War
2017 French Election - Meme War
2017 German Election - Meme War
2018 Italian Election - Nothing

WTF guys? Italy is the third most populous State in EU, and the one with the highest probability of a victory of the Right-Wing Coalition!
“USCITE I MEME PORCODDIO”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Berluscuck
>right wing

lol he needs to die

I'll vote Salvini anyway

bump for interest

No matter who is elected you will still suck EU's dick anyway, like us and Germany.
That said a quick rundown on your politics and this election is welcome.

I’ll vote Dio Imperatore Salvini too, but at least Berluscuck is a trigger femminist

Man, how the hell Germany is supposed to suck its own dick?

Faccio cagare col paint, chi mi mette un bimbo orco qui?

oppure qui

>please gib me help and create my memes

Stop with this terrone attitude and install paint.net or the gimp if you don't want to torrent photoshop and do your job.

Flexibility.

questo lo si dovrebbe cambiare in qualcosa tipo
>I soldi di Soros non bastano
>Un buon motivo per PRENDERCI i tuoi

T'ho detto che faccio cagarissimo. Provo a dare ispirazione a qualcuno che è dotato, tanto non sono i MIEI meme, non c'è mica il diritto d'autore.
cmq adesso ci provo, ma probabilmente ci metterò 4 ore e faccio un pasticcio.

You're just following in the steps of Poland and Hungary.

It's still great news, but you're not the first.

Ital Ital plox gib-a help-a

Only party Wich is willing to refuse debt, exit Ue and nato at once is partito comunista (pc). Salvini, m5s and berluscone are Bruxelles' slaves.

bump

Kek

>You're just following in the steps of Poland and Hungary.

Not really

Italians in general don't talk English so it's hard to meme for them, our mostly english internet meme culture wouldn't appeal to them
besides pasta niggers are doing a good job of rejecting filthy globalist policies on their own
more and more italians have had enough with the neverending invasion coming from the ME and Africa.

italy understand that to accept anyone fleeing poverty is a death sentence for europe hence more right wing protests and probably more luca's in the future taking out their anger on filthy shitskins

Ma almeno vi piace l'idea di attaccare le ONG per fare campagna elettorale o no?

Meloni over all!

You’re totally right, dear Wilders nigger brudah

There was a very dedicated German user who was pushing the meme war for Germany. Obviously i cant make Italian Meme war threads because i dont speak the language nor do I know a lot about Italian politicians or where to spam and what to spam.

OK stronzi, un semplice cambio di testo è facile.
Ora provo coi bimbi-orco

bump for LVCA

>m-m-m-muh gibs!!! help us white people!!!
fuck off

Who das

Yeah I noticed this as well.. I don't think people get how big the election is. The far right guy being only 2% behind is waaaay better odds than the freakin 30% in the French election, like Sup Forums could actually make a difference to this.

you and germany elected cucks
salvini has literally bagged george soros and is basically running on dropping the euro

The name should also be changed in SAVE THE NIGLETS.
For some (((reason))) these motherfuckers never put white poor children on their flyers.

have some coke

Saved

Probably because this is the first Italy thread I've seen that wasn't completely written in gibberish.

BAND TOGETHER ANTI - EU ALLIANCE
COLLECTIVE MEME WAR TO HELP ITALY GET ITS NEEDED LEADER
FIGHT FOR EUROPA!!

ABANDON BREAD ENTER FRESH BREAD
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
ABANDON BREAD ENTER FRESH BREAD

Just a note: if you see a lot of people posting in italian in the /ita/ generals, 99% they are newfag trolls, shills and divide&conquer jews.

>WTF guys?
Italy is extremely ignorant of anglospheric memewars outside of videogames.

Bump for Pasta anons

grazie user

come ho detto faccio cagare, questo non è riuscito bene ma lo posto lo stesso

There was no meme war for France or Germany. There was a hopeful optimism for the faggots that live there, but no war. We only go to war for countries that matter.

You're welcome.
I am also unable to use something more complicated than the basic functions of Paint, but I try with some simple memes when I have an idea.

meme wars:
2016 Won the Battle for Britain.
2016 Won the American election.
2017 Lost the french election.
2017 Lost the German election.
2017 Lost the Dutch.
2018 Win the Italian election?

go italy go!

There was no expectation to win the German election. What we saw is progress for AfD which is what we needed.

You have my sword.

and so the battle continued..

Fuck you

There are some Facebook or Instagram Pages that post some fresh political memes, FB and IG are the most popular social networs in PastaDom.
If you want to support them, they are “SCL” and “Dio Imperatore Salvini”.

Italian threads usually turn into a non-english speaking dick measuring contest

Grazie bastardo

Lmao

>besides pasta niggers are doing a good job of rejecting filthy globalist policies on their own
Doesn't mean that they shouldn't get a little help from the good old internet hate machine. But Italians should take the lead in this. They know what's going on there a lot better than us foreigners do.

There is also Radical chic boriosi on kikebook.
They went full right wing since they got zucced for no fucking reason with SCL.

the only good party is the communist one and they don't have any chance of winning

see

Che ne dite di questa?

>the only good party is the communist one

Is this shopped or real?

I just made it.
What do you think? Can I improve the message?
>not the skills, I know I'm bad

Frankly it seems like a real StC ad: if they were orks I would have recognized it as a meme.

>enter thread to know tl;dr's about the election and participate
>every italian is speaking pepperoni
basically

I'm trying to make a sneaky and subversive AD that normie can share without knowing they are redpilling themselves

Italy is home of shadilay, Pepe, & meme magic. Did we already forget the song?

youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

You forgot Italy is also the homeland of Fascism, friend.

Da grafico ti posso dire che come layout fa cagare, non lo approvebbero mai in uno studio vero
puoi ingannare qualche analfabeta su facebook ma poco di più

>analfabeta su facebook
bé, questo è il mio target

see You need to take a more extreme photo

More like following in the steps of Austria. There's a very good chance that broad right-wing alliance will win.

Also my father is Italian and I already convinced him to vote 'la destra'. He didn't want to vote because he hates politicians in general.

Right

Fuck yes