When your honesty this cucked

Apparently we need to give up our guns just because some other fucker abused theirs..

>Be Amerifats
>Get shot
>Can't afford hospital fees
>Die

You can NOT make this shit up LMAO

>pretending to own an AR you dont shoot
This just in, a progressive lied. More at 11.

>picture is in front of the castle at Disneyland

Soyboy detected

He is right, though. No amendment is worth this amount of violence

>I would give up this thing I don't even want in the first place if it would suddenly make the world perfect and unicorns would come give everyone blowjobs

Jesus christ, worst virtue signal ever.

At least we don’t have Mohammad and his shitskin group running around raping our women..

232K likes that soyboy is telling everyone he's famous now

>3 times in the past decade
fucking casual Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dude.

You are sounding worse then him. Looking through his tweets his not actually wanting to get rid of all guns just ARs.

>other people won’t shoot somebody if I don’t have a gun
That’s like the time I sold my car to prevent drunk driving

>terrorist driving a car mows down 20 people.
>soyboy decides to stop driving in order to signal his virtue on Facebook

Would they do it?

Every year more and more people become anti-gun, especially people of color.

You gun nuts are fighting a losing battle. They wont be banned today, or next year. But in 15-20 years? The 2nd amendment may still exist but it will have been chipped away into something resembling what the UK has.

There will be a grandfather law. It would be unconstitutional to actually go house to house and round up guns.

Also why is one cow tagged and the other isn’t?

>At least we don’t have Mohammad and his shitskin group running around raping our women..

Mow-my-lawn with lube, you stupid nigger.

Are you fucking serious? The pox are the most pro-gun group of all.

>There will be a grandfather law.

Which means gun nuts lose. The entire point of the 2nd amendment would be moot.

he says in a country with 30+ million nogs

Then do it, faggot, no one is stopping you.

>I'm not a journalist and have never written a news article looks like we don't need news anymore guys free speech btfo

Honestly I just wish this fucking shithole of a country even had the capacity to act so cucked like that. We're way beyond that level as it is. I wish I could move to the US, I mean fuck, their values and society are so much more appealing in every way compared to this pisshole.

True. In 15-20 years America will be 45% white and our guns will be gone. I will have moved to some non-brown country by then.

Twitter is botted and fake

Give it 20 years and you will be glad you didn't. Our demographic swing over the next two decades is going to be huge, and the country will change pretty quickly.

You think ours isn't also looking bad and only going to get worse? The truly horrifying prospect is that it's muslims and africans. Whites are already a minority in London, our own fucking capital and every single year more and more towns become majority non-white among new births.

The problem is that in our shithole we don't have things like freedom of speech, or the ability defend ourselves (no second amendment, plus carrying literally anything intended for self-defence is illegal as it's seen as an intent to attack someone with a weapon, not even joking that's genuinely the law here).

There's hope in the US, there isn't in the UK.

I wish all right-wing Anglos/Europeans had de facto citizenship to the USA

im one oof the good ones.

>More guns then people in the USofA
>20 years they will all be gone because shitskins

You live in a fantasy world

Why doesn't he give it up then?

Protip:that's why white Americans don't consider minorities Americans
You are a group of people that never assimilated to our country

Because he knows giving it up won't do shit
Way more people are killed by handguns then AR15s

>Let's be real here. I have a dick that I've used it for sex maybe 3 times in the past decade. I'd gladly give it up if it meant I'd never have to see a woman raped ever again.

How many home invasions happen every year in straila?

>Way more people are killed by handguns then AR15s

Do you have a source with exact numbers? I'm unable to find one.

I appreciate the sense of brotherhood lad, cheers. Honestly I wish white people would stop with all the kind of
>fifty-six
>muslim call to prayer in your cities
shitposting that goes on around here. Sure I get that a lot of it's bants and that we use it as a way to blow off steam but sometimes it really does get dragged down into the weeds and people start taking it and spewing it seriously. I'm sure some of it is subversive non-whites and jews from (7+1)chan or wherever stirring shit but the point still stands.

I want all of my white cousins to be free from the shittiness of diversity and poz and cultural marxism that seeks to erode everything nice that white people have made and hold dear.

In my opinion a white resurgence of identitarianism is only going to take hold in any meaningful way in the US because in Europe we simply don't have the means to stand up for ourselves (read: we have no freedom of speech). In fact, only recently a petition put to parliament asking for a free speech law was turned down outright before it was even discussed, and the left was fucking BEAMING over it saying shit like "haha, better luck next time Nazis!". It was truly unbelievable.

I'm quite blackpilled about the future of Europe, not gonna lie.

Drive a hour to work and you'll hardly see shitskins

Just armalite rifles?

During the Clinton ban, manufactures found ways around the ban, by putting thumbholes in stocks and other things to appease the commie limp wrist, I'm not even worried about it, I own like 30 guns already half of them being scary black guns.

Shit I own a Russian shotgun AK variant,with a 30 round 12 gauge drum, I bought for the sole purpose of trolling boomers during family shooting outings, Clinton boomers who retired from GM be like that thing has only one purpose, it's great

>he thinks people got their rights by not fighting for them