Why are American such a lazy fucking pieces of shit?

I have just spent nearly 2 months in the US and observed one completely absurd thing. Americans will only ever eat off of paper plates with plastic silverware at home. It's so they can throw them out after eating without having to move a finger to clean them. They do this even if they have a dishwasher, for nearly every meal of the day.

It is something that completely baffles me. Why can't you just fucking use normal fucking plates and silverware like every other person on this planet?

If you are a non-US citizen and unaware of this, it is done nationwide.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t.buttblasted turk

My family uses normal plates. It is my duty every evening to unload the dishwasher and refill it with the dirty dishes. The only time we use disposable plates is when we're hosting a large gathering for something like July the 4th, the world's greatest holiday.

I thought it was 9/11

>he doesn't reuse his paper plates

Because it’s more convenient and quicker for me, and fuck everyone else, I’ll do things that accrue to my convenience.

>Why can't you just fucking use normal fucking plates and silverware like every other person on this planet?
Euros and non-Americans will never understand this because we aren’t like you at all. Americans are humanity 2.0 and you’re just some fucking scrub nation of losers than can’t even conquer Poland so who the hell cares about you? If Europe ceased to exist tomorrow I’d not even know about it until I read the news you’re that insignificant. Yet you realize that every American has more impact on the planet than you do and it pains you because you had your chance for this power and squandered it.

I have one plate, one fork, one spoon, one knife, and one cup.

I live alone and never have guests. paper plates would create a trash deposit, eventually I'd have to remove the trash deposit...but that requires going outside so I'd rather wash like two dishes.

t.selfish individualist

How the fuck else would you find out Europe was gone retard. Plus most americans just fucking die in their paper plate homes somewhere, never have even seen the world. Another Amrican trait is to think your shithole is paradise

Paper plates are fancy. Most of us eat with our fingers like the filthy creaturas we are.

Chingchong dericia

That too.

Only peasants do dishes

Yeah right faggot I use ceramic plates / silverware and wash everything after I eat. You just lived with fat lazy kikes

It would be paradise without the brown people.

>they do this even if they have a dishwasher

Fucking gross Nigel wash your plates by hand

I guess it's your fault you still keep your outdated farm equipment

We use regular silverware and plates. You sure you didn't spend your vacation with a bunch of slobs, OP?

Most people in the world eat with their hands and don't even own plates

I have just spent nearly 2 months in Germany and observed one completely absurd thing. Germans will only ever shit in toilets with shelves at the front. It's so they can autistically inspect their own shit without having to move. They do this even if they have a colostomy bag, for every bowel movement always.

It is something that completely baffles me. Why can't you just fucking use normal fucking toilet like every other non-indian person on this planet?

If you are a non-German citizen and unaware of this, it is done nationwide.

I have just spent 2 months in Germany and noticed one thing that's absolutely absurd, all the white women are with refugees

Uncuck yourself

I don't know anyone who exclusively uses paper plates. Those are typically only used when you host a barbecue outside with lots of guests, or if you're just making a quick sandwich.

>Americans will only ever eat off of paper plates with plastic silverware at home.
HAHA!

Fucking Russians, man. You tried to get Sup Forums to go to false flag rallies under Spencer. You held pro-Bernie and anti-Trump prostests at the same time. Didn't work so now you're going to just attack Americans on Sup Forums.

You're not the KGB you use to be, Ivan.

I do this.

I hate washing dishes.

By contributing waste I am literally aiding in the construction of a new island/continent. Maybe shitskins will build Wakanda on that island. What have YOU ever done with your life?

what a waste

>it is done nationwide
not in my house johan, we don't eat or drink anything out of or off of plastic. real silverware, real dishes, and a dishwasher

last time i was in germany to see my grandparents, i was shocked to see how few paper and plastic disposables were used. the most interesting thing i saw was rather ingenious, like almost so genius i couldn't believe id never been aware of the concept. i took a shit at Spar, went to wipe my ass, and instead of toilet paper, there was a pile of schnitzel for arsch reinigung, like wow, right? got finished there, washed my hands, no towels, just a pile of schnitzel.

you guys have things all figured out, for sure

paper towel for sandwich.

>making something simple like a sandwich
>not just putting it on a paper plate or paper towel and getting a perfectly good plate dirty

>Plastic utensils
Now that is too far.

You are my hero user

I don't know anyone that does this.

Y'all do know plates are designed so that they're easy to wash when they get dirty because they're also SUPPOSED to get dirty instead of everything else getting dirty, right?

u must be living in dorms or something

Nice to know evolution moves backwards.
fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/

>paper plates
So what was it like living with niggers for 2 months?

Can't just get rid of all the population.

>be in germany
>want a drink of water
>run tap until the water is cool and refreshing
>german spergs out on me
>you are wasting water
>I could understand that shit if we were in California or some desert shithole, but seriously does this retard think that the Danube is going to run out of water because some American wanted to drink water that wasn't warm and disgusting?

lol at Europoors calling us lazy.

>implying you're not about to bitch at me for washing the plate and wasting soap and water because "It was only slightly dirty"

>autistic ameritards

This. OP was most probably invited to a gathering with friends, and then judged them for the way they provided food to him like a jew would do.

That's because you're the most subhuman westerners there are.

Dont forget about lining your pots and pans with aluminum foil so you dont have to wash those either

Washing dishes is for the slaves. We didn't climb to the top and own the world to do chores, Achmed.

We walk on the moon. You scrub our shit clean. Thats how the servant/,aster relationship works. Now shut up and take in more muslims so my land isn't tarnished with their filth.

I eat with paper plates usually but still use actual silverware. With paper plates you don't have to worry about the horrible sound of silverware clinking with the plate or a knife scraping across it. On top of what you said about convenience.

>Not alternating between handfuls of Cheerios and sips of milk from the jug for every meal

and in situations where there are dishes that need to be cleaned we pay Mexicans slave wages to do them. We have it all figured out.

I use all my best real plates for target practice. Plates are almost as easy to replace as guns, boy do I love guns, if anyone ever tried to take my guns I'd go crazy! I'd get released from the mental hospital, join a white nationalist militia and buy even more guns! Yay guns woot woot

9/11 is not a holiday for celebration. unless you are Jewish.

I juat stick my face in the fridge.

wow that's really funny and clever

I only use paper plates when I am throwing a party.

Otherwise I use glass plates.

tapwater reaches its coldest temperature real quick here. also nice trips

I never ever did this as a kid or as an adult. My wife, however did and and it took me some time to break her of the habit. I agree that it's trashy as fuck.

Wrong. You probably only interacted with trash Americans, being a Roach and all.

I can’t say that I have seen this outside of college dorms/picnics/tailgating/etc..

every time i was invited to friends homes it’s always proper plates like you would expect in a decent home.

Maybe you observed the trashy Americans, user?

I use dishes made out of recycled termites. You buttblasted lying cuckold

I ran out of paper plates a couple of weeks ago and have been eating my fast food meals that don’t have their own take out containers on the last plate ever since. I just put the plate in the fridge when I’m done and pull it back out the next day. It had too much leftover ketchup and juices on it after I had my 5 guys triple cheeseburger with a side of little Cajun fries dinner last night so I threw it away. Planning on going to the store to buy more today but might just use aluminum foil instead for a while.

>amerimutt
>walk on the moon
you are unaware of a recent history mutt

Fuck. I do this.

I hate everything to do with food waste and raw foods. I only eat frozen foods and pre-prepared foods, too. Raw meat grosses me the fuck out. Trader Joe's is my best friend.

I'm gainfully employed and pretty put together otherwise. Maybe this thread will shame me into changing my ways

I don’t know anyone that does this, unless it’s for like a picnic or something.

>raw meat grosses me the fuck out
Funny because when I'm preparing raw meat to cook I'm always thinking how I just want to take a bite out of it raw. It looks so good.

>he enjoys chores and cleaning
>German
Why am I not surprised?

If you have a 4k 65" flatscreen why would you ever leave your sofa?

>US
I use paper plates for camping. No one would use paper plates at home.

Because they* have surrounded us mutts with plastic, so that we learn that the rape of Gaia is normal and acceptable. The result is that they* have an entire country of 300 Million wasteful slaves to contribute in yet another way to their* anti-earth fantasies.

>I live alone and never have guests. paper plates would create a trash deposit, eventually I'd have to remove the trash deposit...but that requires going outside so I'd rather wash like two dishes.

This

It's cause Americans have gypsy level culture.

Since they are lazy even to wash dish, I'm not surprised why they're so jealous of Jews who learn hard in order to enrol at a university, learn hard there, work hard and gain finally success and have clean dish.

this

EYYYYY MAANNN IM BAAAAAACK!

It's cleaner this way

hahahahah fucking americans... but you know what inbetwen all that insanity they are clearly doing something right they are one of the youngest nation on the planet and they are the biggest powerhouse on earth and it is true that all eyes are on america... all the time....

WHITES HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO REALLY CREATE BIG CIVILIZATIONS thats for sure. I'm just a mestizo but i'm fully aware of that.

Jews work hard, actually they are about the only Americans who do.

Tell us more rabbi.

That’s a good point. My lack of dishes and cooking ability leave me with a fuck ton of trash and I hate taking it out. I’ve got roaches now. Hooray for finally having house guests.

I've been in the US 30 years and never once saw this. I would imagine it's also to cut back on the water, soap, detergent, and time bill.

I never use paper plates. Only narrowing Americans being lazy down to just paper plates is retarded
I'm lazy as fuck bro but paper plates? Cmon, there's a fuck ton of other things to be lazy about.
Like letting said dishes pile up in your sink for a month before the smell gives you headaches

Mutt

I wouldn't say that I enjoy it. I put on my bluetooth headphones connected to a smartphone, turn on BBC Radio 4 and do menial work. I enjoy accuracy and cleanliness and an English radio.

I do the same thing. Why the fuck would I do dishes if I don't have to?

If you generalize entire populations, you’re gonna have a bad time

When you are not a complete autist and above 4 years old, you learn to use your fork and knife in a manner that doesn't make those sounds.

If you get an economics degree, it includes maths, statistics and a lot of boring shit, will work hard, you'll be able to control markets as Jew do.

Americans saving water and time wasted doing chores are lazy.

Fuck you Nazi trash. How'd the world wars work out for you? Pretty sure you got bent over and fucked, in your estimation, by lazy amerifucks. Germans eternally BTFO to the point they are triggered by how we consume our food.

Who cares? We're number one and dominate the world. Take the kikes, Hispanics, niggers, etc. out of the picture and this land is the garden of eden.

Germany will never be able to reclaim it's former glory. Breaks my heart to see you all slowly convert to Islam.

What is that?

Checked

Imagine the Royal Family eating from disposable plates at their palace. Prince Harry has a good taste.

My parents had 7 children. My mom stayed at home and my dad worked. Sometimes, when mom just didn't have the energy to anymore cleaning, she'd feed all the kids on paper plates with plastic utensils. But she would never dream of given my dad anything but a glass plate and silverware. When the boys got old enough(around 16) we no longer got paper plates and plastic. My family is old school like that.

this is how most americans hold cutlery

If you want to spend weeks of your total life washing dishes, be my guest, I have better things to do.

Holy fuck

Better to use 2 hands to hold it so you won't worry about dropping it.

Imagine the royal family having to do their own dishes. O wait, they have servants and don't have to clean up after themselves.

The only thing that Jews are noble elite and scientists, anti-Semites are more similar to niggers than Jews.

i use normal plates and real utensils
who the fuck are you hanging out with?

beef and pork yes, chicken no

Imagine the royal family eats people from a golden table inscribed with satanic symbols, lapping blood with their lizard tongues from the floor.

I do that all the time. I rip apart my raw steak and shake my head like a dog as i tear it