Boku no Hero Academia

Does Bakugou really deserve to be a hero if he acts like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1098147/d1912ab9f8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends on his actions as a hero.

Bakugou is truly a mystery. There is absolutely nothing wrong in his life: he's a good looking kid from a well off household and has an exceptionally powerful quirk, he got accepted into the most prestigious school and does extremely well in class and in hero training. But he acts like a psychotic retard. He wants to be a hero like his idol All Might, a man who sacrificed his health and social life in order to help others. But he's an unempathetic bully motivated by fame and admiration. The only reason he hasn't turned into a villain is because villains aren't as popular as heroes.

according to some people he deserves it more than grape

>is consumed by primitive rage
>abuses physically and verbally anyone and everyone around him
>tries to murder his classmate multiple times
>somehow isn't expelled
>number 1 in popularity polls

I just don't get it

How can you people read this garbage for 12 years old?

You have already answered your own question. He has everything he wants. He never had to fight to get anything. He thinks he's privileged. It's like Jeoffrey from GoT.

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHH DEKU PLEASE SAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEE

HEEEEEELP HE'S RAPING MEEEEEEE!!!!

Horny 3DPD

Basically everyone who came across this kid told him he was amazing from birth, gave him a huge ego. Even his parents are like what the fuck happened to this kid, although they know he's still a good kid under his arrogance.

His issue is that Deku, a kid who he saw as the lowest, is now his equal/better and it destroys his worldview. Now that they've aired out their laundry in that fight I think he's gonna start mellowing out, he even gave Deku advice after that fight about shoot style.

He's still a screeching little autist tho.

He didn't ask a question, in fact I think it just wraps back to OP's question which is "no", Bakugo is a faggot who doesn't deserve to be a hero.

same reason why sasooke is rly popular

>they know he's still a good kid under his arrogance.
No one gives a fuck if his actions, words or motivations don't show it. Deku needs to punch this bitch in the face.

Guys like Bakugou rarely get humbled. He's like that assholish Middle manager who never gets promoted because despite his talent he's a fucking prick nobody wants to be around.

No, moving on.

Edgy teens.

It's not a mystery he's the type of person who holds themselves to a higher standard than anyone else. If he isn't number one he will be broody and angry. His goal is to be the undisputed strongest because those are the expectations he believes everyone has of him. Re-read his past with Deku. When he got his quirk everyone was constantly telling him how amazing it is and how great he is. It's not just an inflated ego; I think what he fears most is being labeled the prodigy for the rest of his life and not someone who lived up to the aspirations placed on him.

TL;DR He takes himself way too seriously. He's actually one of the best written rival characters in a long time. Kind of like the Sasuke & Naruto rivalry except much better and not lazily written.

His actions are refusing to join the villains and advicing Deku.

>I think he's gonna start mellowing out
Haha, no. Bakugou won the fight, therefore learning nothing. As soon as he obtains his licence he will once again be acting like a cocky asshole.

Anyone else think Bakugou actually has impostor syndrome and only has that arrogant douche as a facade to keep everyone from noticing he's actually really terrified of not being as great as everyone says he is?

Why are you on a site for fans of 12 year old garbage?

Does Deku? Look at that pussy backing down at the slightest threat.

Doesn't matter, he'll be one and there's nothing you can do about it.

>refusing to join villains
Bakugou ultimately doesn't care about heroism. He wants to be the strongest and most popular. He admired All Might for having those qualities. He chose the hero business because the public loves heroes. He has probably never contemplated what motivated All Might.

His attitude during the final part of the Hero License Exam says it all.

But Deku did punch him in the face.

A not once.

>DEKUUUU

Reread their 2nd fight.

Honestly, one thing I like about this manga is that the characters never change suddenly, but gradually. Bakugou has already demonstrated this several times (in the fight against Uraraka, in the fight against AfO, with Kiri and Kaminari, in the fight against Deku).

I prefer it that way. I hate it when the characters completely change after a big event. It looks manufactured rather than natural.

Same with Todoroki. The fight against Deku was important to make him more flexible, but he is still far from being the most sociable BFF guy of the world.

Todoroki and Deku have definitely had character progression.

>Guys like Bakugou rarely get humbled.
They do, they're just too retarded for it to sink in

The fight was a real turn for Todoroki.
I mean he goes from completely hating anything to do(heh) with his father to being okay taking an internship with him.
Not that he completely softens up but still.

This was a long time coming.

>Deku will never punch him again because he completely surpasses Bakugou
How long until Majin Bakugou?

He had his chance for a Sasuke moment and he blew up Shiggy's face. If he goes heel after that it'd be fucking lame.

Yes, of course. But what I'm saying is that it's a subtle change.Horikoshi himself said that Everything was going to be the tournament champion, but he gave up on that idea because it would make his change look too obvious. Plus: in the license arc he chose to work alone.

I'm not saying him becoming a villain, but him becoming tempted to do something stupid to try and surpass OfA.

"Everything was going"? What! I meant "HE was going to"

>didn't join the villains
He had a selfish reason.

>advicing Deku
This insignificant action doesn't make up for years of bullying. This kid is a grade A asshole with a heart of shit.

>He had a selfish reason.
He cheered for All Might. He cried for All Might. He still thanked him in the end.
>This insignificant action doesn't make up for years of bullying.
So what did you want? That, out of nowhere, he would change from Vegeta to Kuririn? People do not change so quickly.

He's shit, not even similar to Vegeta.
At least Vegeta had reasons to be an asshole.

A word from Hori:

>I'll handle this character with care.
And he's doing it.

He's not a likable guy, for sure, but is far from being a bad character. I think what bothers people is that unlike most shonen, the teenagers of BnHA have no tragic past, they're more like normal kids.

>He's not a likable guy

Apparantely he is since he's topping popularity charts.

But if anyone deserves to be smacked around by Stain it's him.

He's a badboy. Girls love bad boys.

>he's topping popularity charts.
Because he makes fujo panties wet

>two threads up
Stop bumping this for fucks sake

>hot-blooded
>declares that he will be the best
>has a knack for fighting
>becomes intuitive while battle
>sticks to his virtue despite his flaws
>only counts honorable fights

basically he's to your average battle shounen protag what All Might is to your cape hero

True

Baku is a crazy asshole because Deku didn't depend on him. There's not much else mystery to it.

Yeah but Sasuke had his family murdered and managed to mellow out.

Shit dad though.

Bakugou can do what he wants because he's strong as fuck, Simple as.

Clearly they want him to be on the hero side because if he wasn't a whole lot of people would be in trouble.

Bokugo doesn't have TRAJJIK BACKSTORY

Basically Bokugo is pic related

I've been wondering.

1. If he had the same strength and ambition but a less shit personality, how would the relationship with Deku have turned out? Like idol and fan or just normal friends?

2. Would he have been less of a cunt if he'd been a girl?

1. Probably the same as they are now just less volatile.

2. no, she'd be a ball-busting bitch

>Girls love bad boys.
Only if they have some semblance of sex appeal and/or moe.

>implying Sup Forums wouldn't be all for Bokugo if she was originally a female character

It's called "shit writing".

She would just be another shitty, abusive tsundere similar to Louise from Zero

Wolverine is one of the top selling comics in America and he's one of the only "heroes" who goes around murdering people and quipping after the fact.

>implying Sup Forums isn't crawling with tsunderefags

Yes and Sup Forums would still be all over her.

exhentai.org/g/1098147/d1912ab9f8/

>that hair down naked Toga

Muh dick.

It's no mystery; his whole psyche is one of the biggest ass-pulls I've ever seen
And don't tell me the whole "everyone always told him he was amazing", because it's a non-sensical explanation. To become this much of an asshole he must at least have been psychotic in the first place, but it still wouldn't make sense, he gets angry for bullshit reasons, keep bullying weaklings just cause he can, basically does the most anti-hero things but still wants to be a hero because reasons
He is one of the biggest ass-pulls I've ever seen, just because his character doesn't make any sense whatsoever, despite all (bullshit) explanations.

Man, I misst the more stylized/cartoony art from the beginning chapters. I appreciate how Hori's gotten a better grasp of anatomy now but things just don't seem as expressive these days.

he is a typical Sup Forumsnon

You are retarded.

Yeah.
He'll become into a second Endeavor

That Mignolaesque style was only in the first chapter.

Yeah and you're underage, everything he said is true.
Bakugo is badly written character

I was expecting for Deku to kick Bakugou's pathetic ass because he deserves it (if Deku didn't made a pussy move, he could have done it) but that damn chapter was a huge dissapointment.

>why would kids with nothing wrong with them be angry all the time?
-Sup Forums

What did they mean by this?

No
He ends up as a villain.

And there you are again, right on cue

There's nothing to be deserved there. It's a job with any other. If he learns how to do it right he'll become a hero, simple as that.

He's angry as fuck but he does show plenty of times that he is a pretty good hero.

>Awkard Autist
>Angry Autist
>Distant Autist

If by good hero you mean good fighter, sure

The guy doesn't give an iota of a shit about helping people

actually he does
He's as idealistic about the whole hero business as Deku he's just very very angry about it.

His dad is a cuck. This is what happens to only child sons in Matriarchal households.

Bakumom is for Deku

How long before Stain kills Bakugou?

3 chapters

I want to publically finger Amajiki!!

>Bakugou kills Stain then gets expelled for giving in to the hatred
>He comes back several chapters later as Shiggy's sidekick
pure kino

now that he is at the top he is realizing that he is not actually the best, and his ego is explosively decompressing and he cant handle it.

It doesn't help that his punching bag for all of childhood is suddenly potentially better than him.

>How can you people read this garbage for 12 years old?
With my eyes.

>Deku and baku are equally strong
>Deku is the lawful number 1
>Baku is the outlaw number 1
Literally Naruto.

Really Bokugo has more in common with Naruto than Sasuke.

>loud
>spiky hair
>competitive as fuck
>declares constantly he will be the best
>only thinks while he's in battle
>unlimited energy
>always underestimated
>no one likes him until they fight with him in battle

>idiot
>mom
>computer
He sounds like a school shooter

>always underestimated
More like he keeps delivering more than expected. Everyone knows that in terms of raw skill he is the best in the class. And the only ones that have a more powerful quirk in the class are Todo, Deku and Tokoyami(although he counters him)
>no one likes him until they fight with him in battle
Literally only Kiri.
Bakugou hasn't had a proper fight vs a serious villain yet.

>Alien Queen will never gleefully ride you, gripping your midsection between her healthy thighs as your penis glides back and forth inside her impossibly slick hole until she finally reaches a thunderous, passionate orgasm, her loud moans drowning out your terrified whimpers as the stumps of your dissolved limbs try in vain to push her off, until finally her pussy juices melt your twitching penis into a thin, bloody broth

>she will never tremble slightly before slowly lifting herself off your sobbing form and cheerfully giggling as she glances down at your ruined crotch before grinning widely and locking eyes with yours, parting her folds, and unleashing a stream of caustic urine all over your face, delighting in your agonized shrieks until sweet death finally releases your from service to your Queen

Apparently he was just incredibly insecure

>Literally only Kiri.

pretty much the only guy who fought with him in battle

Is this how she'll finally kill Aoyama?

>One case
Well that doesn't prove shit does it?

It's quite simple, really. The many insecurities he possesses, and his emotional state in general, can be tracked back to one key factor.

He wants to fuck his mother

but I can't say "literally no one likes him"

Kiri and Deku does (everyone else doesn't, unlike Sasuke who gets all the pussy).

Is there one male character who isn't Autistic in this series