Masamune-kun's Revenge

What in the hell

shit show goes nowhere

Waifu

2pretty4me

So did Masamune ever get his revenge?

>Aki's perfect design
>wasted on this shit manga

And I thought the anime was bad, how can the source material be worse.

Why is she so beautiful, especially this chapter

Loose hair is better than twin tails

shity manga for retards

Oh fugg

do she find out

Obviously

Are you me?

took them fucking forever

She is about to.

I thought this series ended.

That's what you get for watching adaptations only.

I didn't watch the anime or read the manga. I just remember hearing it was ending and checked in on threads and there was some guy impersonating the mc. Am I confusing this series with a different one?

yeah thats another series!

She causes swelling in certain place?

no, the author is just dragging it out and not giving closure on the side characters

At least for me she does.

I get what you mean

Why is she so perfect?

Did Makabe change haircuts? This image looks more in-line with his "I wanna be alpha" image than the anime. Also, Aki looks way too cute.

neko best girl, just saying

He got a girlfriend
He became alpha for real now

He got a girlfriend like 5 chapters ago and the only couple stuff they did so far was one date where he had to take a shit. Give me a break. This is the reason I have to read visual novels, nothing EVER happens.

Best girl

Dude should just fuck the maid and not deal with all this bullshit

Read seinen if you want sex

Nope. Also, seems like maid girl still got a chance.

no she doesnt

But MC is not allergic to her. Blonde neko also got her odds up too.

Neko a best.

Aki a shit.

They are so irrelevant that it hurts m8

>Fat trash
>best

Holy shit this forced drama is so fucking stupid. Why can't they just add 5 chapters with them having couple shenanigans and end it? No we need him having some bullshit problem with his body that will be resolved in an even stupider way and the stupid revenge plot is creating another missunderstanding that could be resolved in 5 seconds if the maid has the guts to do so.

They said this would be over soon but at the rate this is coming out this shit isn't going to end this year.

How are they irrelevant, adagakifag?

Side characters at this point

masamune-kun is pretty much dead. She already knows who he is, they kinda hooked up, the creator should stop beating a dead horse and move on.

Hajimete no Gal is the next one that will die in the next six months probably.

Why am I still reading this? This shit is Nisekoi all over again. I only get mad when I read this.

Is there any rom com worth reading these days?

This is a 16 years old japanese high school girl.

Literally made for breeding, I get that Aki is cute and I like stockings as much as the next guy but come on nigga

I want cute couples doing cute things.

I'm planning on reading the manga only if maid wins.
Yeah I know, it's hopeless, but still.
I'm sick tired of guy-chooses-worst-girl romcoms.

Read Bonnouji then, or don't read romance manga at all. Honestly, the drama in these stories is half the fun, either it's interesting and you enjoy it or it's stupid and nonsensical and you enjoy making fun of it. I thought everyone was on the same page on this one.

Maid never was in the running

None.

Kishuku Gakkou No Juliet

>read nothing but backlog
>it somehow keeps getting bigger
>there's now 36 romance manga on my backlog
Send help

Where the hell did you get all of this shit

Got addicted with romance manga 2 years ago and still going strong. Shounen, seinen, shoujo, josei, name it and I will read it and believe me there is a lot of shit to name.

Not him but i just check updates every day and save whatever catches my attention from the cover and tags. By mere inertia i have around 20 romance/harem manga in the backlog at any given time

>interface in spanish
>titles in russian
Wat.

Any good ones you've read?

Tell me o wise one, is josei is the only demographic worth reading on what comes to romance, because that's how I'm currently feeling.

I thought this series was supposed to end ages ago? Was it extended because of the anime?

Yes, there were tons of episodic side chapters

By the way densetsu no yuusha no konkatsu is quite good, updates when?
spic learning russian

Any recommendations on josei romance manga?
I've never read one, other than Otoyomegatari.

Lots, but it depends on what you consider good.

>Shounen
Cross Game, H2 (Adachi in general is really good)
Good Ending, Ichigo 100% (harem)
Koe no Katachi, Sakurasaku Shoukougun (drama)

>seinen
Bonnouji, Molester Man (comedy)
Bitter Virgin, Girl on the Shore (drama)
Sundome, Nozoki Ana (ecchi)

>josei
Nana, Chihayafuru

Shoujo pretty much all the same, at least the ones I've read so I won't bother posting any. I liked Bokura ga Ita and House of the Sun even with the excessive drama.

Solely based on romance josei has everyone beat, in my humble opinion, interesting characters, interactions that feel real, they are generally more mature stories as their demographic suggests. It comes down to personal preference, I'm always more emotionally invested when reading josei manga but it can get too real for me, sometimes a shallow story with mild fanservice and a shitload of misunderstandings is all I need to get me through the week. I will admit that, for the most part, shoujo manga are absolute garbage, it's almost always the same shitty story coupled with some even shittier art.

Thanks, mate. Added to my backlog.

>Bonnouji
Oh yeah, been meaning to get into that. Heard it's really comfy read.

>Good Ending, Ichigo 100%
user...
Also, is molester man even seinen? isn't it shonen like onani master?

it was about time![now read the diary and just break up]

Molester Man's subject matter is definitely adult oriented.
And onani master isn't shonen either.

>onani master isn't shonen either.
Well, of course it isn't shallow battleshit like fucking Naruto or something, but it's definitely aimed at teenagers. Seinen aimed at 20+ years olds.

>Seinen aimed
is aimed*

>shonen is a genre
Learn your words before i get angry

I said I'm willing to read anything, as far as harems go, Ichigo and GE are really good.

Are you stupid?

>Story about an antisocial misfit teenage edgelord pervert, bullying and emotional abuse, eventually through bildungsroman hardships leading into redemption
This isn't shonen subject matter, be it battle or drama or whatever. Onani master has teenagers as characters but the drama is adult oriented.
That isn't to say a teenager couldn't read it but it's the kind of situation lika a teenager reading Catcher in the Rye. They might or might not get it depending on psychological maturity.

fuck off michlan

At least this shitty manga is doing something good, that is keeping scanlator-kun's mom alive

Its a girl

Is that mangarock?

Woah

>not using tachiyomi

>reading world's end harem
>about to fap
>I'm forced to stay home every day to care for my mother
>boner instantly killed

Is it really?

Pay them, it helps.

>reading world's end harem
Poor user.

>Masamune and Aki FINALLY start acting like a couple
>Tiv produces some masterpiece Akis
>fun mood
>holy shit, an actually good chap-
>MUH ALLERGIES
>MUH DRAMA DEVICE
>mfw

this new drama is going to take MONTHS to get resolved

only thing I can recommend is ichigo 100%
until the last couple arcs there is no clear cut winner and even then there are a couple curveballs
the only harem-esque romcom that i honestly didn't know who was going to win

And that if he doesn't waste time with filler chapters with dog rape like before .

Tell me more about this dog rape.

she threatens some dude to have her dog rape his

I can't fap to threats alone.

What happened? Does getting an adaptation always cause the author(s) to completely shit on their work to get extra bucks?