Its Purim in 11 days, expect ritual sacrifices for the glory of greater israel organized by mossad

Purim 2018 will begin in the evening of Wednesday, February 28 and ends in the evening of Thursday, March 1
Passover 2018 will begin in the evening of Friday, March 30 and ends in the evening of Saturday, April 7
Hanukkah 2018 will begin in the evening of Sunday, December 2 and ends in the evening of Monday, December 10

Jewish ritual murder revisited
80min document reaching back to Old Testament times

Part 1
my.mixtape.moe/grjvww.webm

Part 2
my.mixtape.moe/osmtja.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

ii.yuki.la/6/6e/0bafd6373d361467ac5321d76f2933ff92c9e3b57bb928de8379969c23d956e6.webm
ii.yuki.la/a/a3/09d17a263f8d59f4bc563e2118a517b21e6c1a42d4eb66f286932486857faa3a.webm
ia800402.us.archive.org/33/items/ToaffBloodPassoverm_201604/Toaff Blood Passoverm.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/lgspqb.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=YtJH6UZZbvI&bpctr=1518367565
youtube.com/watch?v=s82JN22kgiA
theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm
mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt3309.htm
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Brussels_bombings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for awareness

Blood Libel Evidence:

ii.yuki.la/6/6e/0bafd6373d361467ac5321d76f2933ff92c9e3b57bb928de8379969c23d956e6.webm

ii.yuki.la/a/a3/09d17a263f8d59f4bc563e2118a517b21e6c1a42d4eb66f286932486857faa3a.webm

What do you think florida was for

Can we have an honest AMA with you?

If so, do you practice the kabbalah? and is Yahweh, as the anti-thesis to the christian god, Lucifer? What do you think of Crowlien philosophy?

crap Firefox thinks part 2 is busted somehow...works in chrome

There will be ritual murders all over US during these holidays. If you are a goy, stay indoors!

Gib foreskin

this is what autism on steroids looks like.
the Kabalah is a meme, being tought in kabalah means you read the book

Do you put goy blood in passover bread?

Read this book by Jewish Prof Ariel Toaff. It's all true, only it's for Passover and not Purim. ADL tried to shut it down.

ia800402.us.archive.org/33/items/ToaffBloodPassoverm_201604/Toaff Blood Passoverm.pdf

Yes goy everything is a meme, we are totally not occultist degenerates.

I just want to pick your high IQ brain

Why does it form the basis of all the occult societies in existence?

Do you recognize the evils of the elite anglo-american-judeo elite fractional reserve globalist banking cabal?

What is the theological basis of their luciferian beliefs?

>the Kabalah is a meme
STOP MAKING WAVES

also this, Shekinah is related to letter Shin from last 5 minutes of part 2
my.mixtape.moe/lgspqb.webm

Hitler? is that you?

sending atheist prayers

Purim is when the Jews chimp out and celebrate the murder of 75K Persians by blowing up some shit or bombing Lebanon or Gaza.

It's all a superstition, goys. We dindu nuffin, goy.

This takes "beating the cock" to a whole new level

florida was a meme

(((Bear Grylls))) almost as bad as (((Wolf Blitzer))), I guess Shlomo Lipshitz doesn’t sound as good to the goy.

Why is that man choking his chicken in public?

Expect lots of Hebrew chicken twirling in the coming days. Alan Greenspan and Andrea Mitchell will have some Mexican maid clean up the feathers.

I wonder if the reason the keppah was always falling from my head was my guardian angel knocking it off.

Q predicted this

Must be sad being an insignificant goy who devotes his whole existance to being triggered about his Jews overlords

If you read the story behind Purim, you will realize that 9/11 was basically Jews renacting a modern day version of Purim.

In fact, I believe the US invaded Iraq on the same day as Purim as a symbolic gesture.

Entertain yourself with truth so offensive you have you "understand the feeling it hurts" if you watch it:
>Jew ritual murder of gentiles (GOYIM) AKA "Blood Libel"
youtube.com/watch?v=YtJH6UZZbvI&bpctr=1518367565

And here's another
youtube.com/watch?v=s82JN22kgiA

Also if you want to find out when the killing starts be sure to check out the Satanic Calendar where you'll find Sabbat Festival, yes, the same name for the jewish Sabbath because it's from the same Sabbatai Zevi, a self proclaimed demon worshiping prophet
theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm
Fun, right?

these are only parts of what I posted in webm
but more entertaining is the fact you are trying to feel-trap people who talk about this with "offensive" meme. thanks for the lulz. thats the exact reason you will get ovens and ropes again

isn't purim just jewish halloween? dress up in costumes, eat candy, and get drunk?

More or less.

Though this thread is mostly going along the lines of the general Jewish globalist conspiracy theme.

>"conspiracy"

If there is one, i'm likely getting fucked over by it as well.

There should be a line drawn between the power hungry Soros tier jews and us common blokes.

>conspiracy
every time

Purim also celebrates th murder of 75,000 persians with laughter and song and revelry. Its right in the Megillah.

t. Jew

> 16 And the other Jews that were in the king's provinces gathered themselves together, and stood for their lives, and had rest from their enemies, and slew of them that hated them seventy and five thousand--but on the spoil they laid not their hand--

> 17 on the thirteenth day of the month Adar, and on the fourteenth day of the same they rested, and made it a day of feasting and gladness.

> Megillat Esther, Pereq 9, Pasuk 16-17

mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt3309.htm

The videos explain the Jewish ritual sacrifice, maybe you misunderstood what i meant about the warning before having to watch it. Anyways, enjoy and updated list of places jews were kicked out of with a link to back it up:
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews

I can answer these,
>If so, do you practice the kabbalah?
No. It is a stupid Jewish answer to European Alchemy, both trying to mix science and spirituality and both equally stupid.
>is Yahweh, as the anti-thesis to the christian god, Lucifer?
He's literally the same dude.
Genesis 2:4 (First instance of the word in the bible):
אֵלֶּה תוֹלְדוֹת הַשָּׁמַיִם וְהָאָרֶץ, בְּהִבָּרְאָם: בְּיוֹם, עֲשׂוֹת יְהוָה אֱלֹהִים--אֶרֶץ וְשָׁמָיִם.
Ele tol'dot ha'shamaim ve'ha'arez be'hibar'am: Beyom esot YHWH God erez ve'shamaim
King James translation:
These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

They translated YHWH to LORD. It is the same.
>What do you think of Crowlien philosophy?
No idea what that means.

> Beyom esot YHWH God erez ve'shamaim
Beyom esot YHWH elohim* erez ve'shamaim

mistyped

> literally the same dude

Thats not obvious from your quote from Tanakh

God divorced Israel in Jeremiah

i.e. say more

Citation? Honestly curious

Ok.. explain, what would be sufficient evidence?

Your horrid formatting hid your claim, I see it now. No worries.

So what are some past examples?
Israel is already bombing Syria and Gaza, don't claim those in a 11 days

It's more like Mardi Gras.

cleaning company at the airport was mossad owned - purim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Brussels_bombings

a truck which drove into christmas market in germany was owned by jewish company in poland - Hanukkah happening

Two incidents in the past hundred years?