McMaster: Evidence is incontrovertible that Trump illegally colluded

Just revealed by McMaster that he admits to Trump's illegal collusion with Russia to defeat Hillary Clinton and that the plot started in 2014. The entire Trump team is headed to prison.

>“As you can see with the FBI indictment, the evidence is now really incontrovertible and available in the public domain, whereas in the past it was difficult to attribute for a couple reasons,” McMaster concluded.

>“First, technically, it was difficult. But second, you didn’t want to divulge your intelligence capabilities,” McMaster continued, “but now that this is in the arena of a law enforcement investigation, it will be very apparent to everyone.”

>“Well, these comments from the president’s top national security adviser come after months of President Trump calling the investigation a witch hunt and a hoax,” CNN White House correspondent Abby Phillip explained.

>“The president is right, in part of that response, in that that the efforts did start in 2014, but they heated up in the midst of 2016 when the Russians were instructed to help President Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton according to these indictment documents,” Phillip noted.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikispooks.com/wiki/Deep_state
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fake news...

>National Security Advisor
>National Security Agency
>author of article doesn't know the difference

saged.

The skelegates do not take kindly to usurpers, McMahster...

what evidence?

McMaster is a faggot

Kys Op.

McMaster isn't the NSA head.
Not reading the rest.

Just give it up kikes.

Why do they keep doubling down? Are they fucking retards or what?

right.

yep

>NSA Head

lmao

National Security Advisor.

National Security Council

NSC

The only people dumber than Trump supporters are people who believe in "Russiagate"

>McMaster
that same deep-state faggot who went to bilderberg last year
wew lad

>FBI can't stop a crazy kid from shooting a school
>FBI knows for certain Trump colluded
Fuck off.

So he's admitting that there was interference but not that there was collusion. Which was the original accusation against Trump.

>The entire Trump team is headed to prison.
And his family

So show the fucking evidence then. Video? Audio? Money trails? Emails? Anything?

>McMaster

Kek

>that same deep-state faggot

Oh. But I thought Trump only hired the best?

Was he lying? Did he get cucked?

>Stupid article
>written by a stupid author
>written for stupid people
sage

>Which was the original accusation against Trump.
Doesn't matter. If Trump and his family and his advisors and his campaign staff and his transition team and his cabinet all committed anti-American crimes and conspired with the Russians, then they all belong in the dankest prison we have for the next 4 decades.

>''Evidence'' without proof provided by us is factual and already thoroughly verified! Any dissent is downright treason!
>B-but the evidence given by the Trump administration definitely isn't!!!

You know, when you try to convince someone is a piece of shit, you at least bother not to be a bigger piece of shit with the way you bring it up. Their downright disregard of all accusation against the deep state (it ain't just the dems, hence why they changed the narrative) yet eagerly go on boat with whatever idiocies they come up with if it may even slightly so put Trump in a worse light. The sad thing is they genuinely believe themselves to be subtle, yet at the same time can't help but partly admit to the truth by working tirelessly to hide their actions from the sight of others.

>So show the fucking evidence then
Yes, because that's what Sup Forums is really all about -- the highest evidentiary standard where crack legal teams can submit their proof and have it poo-pooed by slav-tier Kremlin bots

but they didnt

> The evidence is irrefutable!
> Where is it?
> YOU CAN'T SEE IT

Hi Bannonpede

>deep state
That was a term invented on SputnikNews in 2013 and used against Ukraine, Obama, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, etc. The only thing it can ever mean now is that you're an unpaid candy-striper unwittingly working for Moscow.

inb4 Putinbots autoreply with kike, whore, nigger, etc.

Wtf I love Hillary now, it truly was her turn!

>Underestimating the power of autism

Just go read about the wonderful events that were the HWNDU movement, you're in for a treat

you're going to jail you fucking McMaster bitch..all of you...keep flailing you cunt.

Heated up all the way up to glorious 13 trolls. This is embarrassing. I really expected something more than some mongoloids with dell laptops.

everyone is dumber than trump supporters.

GET REKT DRUMPF

>You know, when you try to convince someone is a piece of shit, you at least bother not to be a bigger piece of shit with the way you bring it up. Their downright disregard of all accusation against the deep state (it ain't just the dems, hence why they changed the narrative) yet eagerly go on boat with whatever idiocies they come up with if it may even slightly so put Trump in a worse light. The sad thing is they genuinely believe themselves to be subtle, yet at the same time can't help but partly admit to the truth by working tirelessly to hide their actions from the sight of others.

You know, when you try to convince someone is a piece of shit, you at least bother not to be a bigger piece of shit with the way you bring it up. Their downright disregard of all accusation against the deep state (it ain't just the republicans, hence why they changed the narrative) yet eagerly go on boat with whatever idiocies they come up with if it may even slightly so put Clinton in a worse light. The sad thing is they genuinely believe themselves to be subtle, yet at the same time can't help but partly admit to the truth by working tirelessly to hide their actions from the sight of others.

It goes both ways

They're scared because 99% of Trumps success was through the strength of his personality alone and 1% was Sup Forums meming it up and having a good time.

Except they didn't collude so what's your point retard.

>I think McMaster is the NSA head
seed better articles, brainlet

We honestly need to make stricter rules and guidelines for (((journalists)))

You fucking humongous dip shit, you do realize the term itself merely refer to the corrupt cliques that formed themselves over the year within the American government (protip: Shit is exact same in every single fucking nation across the entirety of human history, cliques form themselves over time) and whose personal interest goes in direct conflict of interest with his electorate, resulting in the current predicament where the American apparatus is misused by piece of shits who enforce their volition via the guise of some greater good, more often than not to support foreign cause dear to them that would under normal circumstances be completely ignored due to their utter irrelevancy to the average American life.

You are so fucking stupid you do not even realize you're talking of it as if corruption was something from the realm of fiction. Solely because it is your side that is affected by the accusations...

Wake up, you're being used.

It goes both way, if both way are relative you genuine imbecile

You apply double standard, yet you expect fair result?

Decent post.

>everyone who disagrees with me isn't real

Literally the argument of a retarded 5 year old. Main stream media has made you fucking paranoid and stupid.

Season 2 of the Trump presidency is really kicking off pretty fast with this indictment story plot, hopefully the writing doesn't go stale next season.

>but they didnt
Then why did they all lie under oath, on their federal disclosure forms and in the press about meeting with Kremlin-connected Russians? Why is there so much evidence of criminal activity?

As you know the job was given to Michael Flynn. He was then targeted for smears by other unelected officials at the FBI and had his name reputation and life ruined. Then, in finding a replacement, Trump wanted Robert Harward, who didnt take the job due to family considerations. Trump got suckered into McMaster the Cuck and everyone knows it. Trump barely listens to this faggot because he's a proven disloyal deep state shill who always thinks he knows better than his superiors

>me side good guys like Jedi and Harry potter
>you guys evil like voldermort

This is literally your argument you fucking moron. Please don't vote, your dunning-kruger in the flesh.

>Hilldawgs right now

>Trump got suckered

That is all I needed to hear.

Wew lad? Fuck you're a cringey t_d fag.

Roosevelt talked about the invisible government, and Eisenhower talked about the military industrial complex. The “deep state” is just the new phrase, the problem has always existed though

Lets get to the real "Russian collusion"

Cool. Where's the proof?

Doubling down, when are people going to wake up?

>You apply double standard, yet you expect fair result?
No, you were. The thing is, there was never any actual evidence Clinton was a crook but we call her one. There's fucktons upon fucktons of hard evidence Trump and his cronies are crooks and the shitposters from Moscow protect him.

After 6 years of Benghazi hearing by a trained and experienced prosecutor, the only single criminal charged produced was against the leader of the militia that committed the crime. After just a few months of getting Trump's crime ring to testify against each other we have 4 indicted criminals and a bunch more in the hopper. No, I'm letting the investigation run it's course.

>Mr Trump here are the remaining candidates for the job
>H.R. McMaster, a bumbling disloyal bald fagg
>or
>David Petraeus, a bumbling disloyal ex CIA nigger fagg
>Have fun choosing sir

Trump picked the bigger pussy when he picked McMaster. Petraeus is a snake, McMaster just thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. Trump has completely ignored all of McMaster's advice and will continue to. Of course you get the concept, but think youve achieved some rhetorical upperhand. So pathetic and sad even for a generic kraut loser

>Trump got suckered
>t-that makes you the loser, not Trump

lmao the flailing, the desperation

>the term itself merely refer to the corrupt cliques that formed themselves over the year within the American government
There's no evidence of that. It's just a meme invented to fabricate doubt where there isn't any. If Yurin was here, he's tell you this is just the standard KGB/FSB active measure to demoralize and destabilize our country by tricking Americans into doubting their government

So where the fuck is it then?
I want to see

Yes, thank I was looking for that meme for my post. The Kremlin disinformation campaigns use these memes to dismiss real evidence and the stupidest people on the planet fall for them.

>McMaster

The government itself makes Americans doubt their government, faggot. You have to be a CIA nigger to believe any of the trash you just wrote.

>Rawstory
The wanna be salon.

I know Trump is a faggot who cheated on his spouse with multiple hookers, cheated on contractors, hired mexicans for his golf courses, lies and basically is a swamp filthy kike himself but holy fuck!
You far left fags and this bullshit website! You are not far off.

>tricking Americans into doubting their government
lol, like the government doesn't do that to itself since forever

>that Trump illegally colluded
Shills have misquote even CuckMaster

Yawn. That's exactly what Rachel wants you to believe. Good goy.

Trust me, they do not want to be salon

1984 haha, is there a term for this? 'the politics of total confusion'?

Trump seems to be practicing it almost as if he were instructed by some ex KGB

Fucking shill, good luck trying to convince people the collusion wasn't with the Clintons.

i don't think you ever understood yuri

Imagine being such a moron that you think Trump is going to jail because Russians boomerposted.

How fucking new you reddit leaf?

amazing the depths of poltardity

McInteresting.

>capping your own posts
Pathetic

>Eisenhower talked about the military industrial complex
The MIC is actually proven by the revolving door between the Pentagon and the defense industry contractors. The military leaders with lots of experience retire and go to work for the defense contractors. They advise the lesser experienced junior officers at the Pentagon in exchange for military contracts worth $billions. Then those junior officers become senior officers and retire and the cycl continues. This might be hard to disprove since there's over a thousand provable cases of this actually happening.

Does this happen in the FCC? FAA, FDA, FTC, CDC? Of course not. Does this happen in the State Dept? What do they have to negotiate with? The terror watch list? I doubt it.

Does this happen in the NSA, CIA, FBI? These guy are almost 100% Reagan Republicans. The intelligence community works directly for the White House or through the military. They are literally the eyes and ears for the president. The only legitimate reason they could possibly have to work against him is if they had pretty solid evidence that he was a traitor working as an agent for a hostile nation. They are America's best and brightest patriots, so if that's reasonable to them, it's good enough for me.

Fuck we need Flynn back

Was some new evidence released?

>The government itself makes Americans doubt their government,
The American government works for Americans. The Russian government works to fool gullible Americans into doubting their government.

Which one are you?

I honestly haven't laughed this hard in months, 10/10 trolling, it was almost like I was on old Sup Forums again.

Would be spooky if there were aliens involved.

Bill Kristol approved of McMaster's appointment, tells you all you need to know

>They are America's best and brightest patriots
Nah, they play for contracts.

>If
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle, but where is the proofs?

"Deep state" is actually a term which has been used for many years to describe the military/intelligence nexus in Turkey, as you'd know if you did ten seconds' research rather than parroting talking points

If this is collusion to you than you must think Trump is guilty as sin.

>If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle, but where is the proofs?
Your {{{ aunt's }}} hairy balls are probably all the proof you need.

>used for many years to describe
By whom, the Russians? It's a term Breitbart and Infowars started using in 2016 when they were parroting Sutnik articles

From Twitter
_________

Bill Kristol
@BillKristol

The Mueller indictments and McMaster's remarks in Munich are a reminder of how fortunate it is that McMaster replaced Flynn as national security advisor a month into the Trump presidency.

>everything that happens is because of Russians
You guys have completely forfeited your right to use the words 'conspiracy theory'

I remember it being used on conspiracy forums and websites in the early 2000s too.

By people who are interested in Turkey I suppose. If you're actually interested in origins of the term, it was coined in 1996, here's an article:
wikispooks.com/wiki/Deep_state

Trump should have them all executed for treason as soon as possible.

>everything that happens is because of Russians
Nobody has ever said that but you. This is probably why people laugh at you.