Official Black Panther Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/374343-black-voter-registration-effort-launched-at-black-panther-screenings
twitter.com/ChefWaites/status/964332670711975937/video/1
ew.com/movies/2018/02/17/black-panther-box-office-friday/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

WE

Disgusting.

>black
>all my friends are stupid excited over a fucking super hero movie written by jews

But no, I'm the stupid one

DCdrone detected

WUZ

Uncle Tom ass muthafucka.

This movie is a cultural revolution.

As the ancient Hawaiians used to say,

Behind every successful black man...is a far more successful Jew.

Kek.

Post hand

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

If your friend care at all or ever watch Jewperhero movies they aren't adults. Grow the fuck up and reject all childish things to become a man.

KANGZ

Have you even read Uncle Tom’s Cabin or are you just another subhuman?

AN

>pic forgets to mention Blankman

I'll answer your question with a question:

Are you fucking autistic?

It's an embarrassment, I know.

To be fair, it honestly seems like an interesting movie.

Audibly kek'd

Too damn good

Yup, and just like every other 'cultural revolution' it was invented by Jews to manipulate you into giving them money and power.

your friends are mentally 10 year olds

yea a world where niggers dont starve to death and arent eating each others aids riddled bodies. i mean that is very creative

the main character being a black guy without a father is kind of expected but i guess you have to have some parts of the story grounded in reality as the suspension of disbelief only goes so far

The winter months are always hard on the Finns, I truly pity them

DisneyMarvelABCLucasfilmESPN has released an edgy, controversial film that "no one saw coming" that "shatters genre conventions" and is for 3 years in a row now in February to universal acclaim from Rotten Tomatoes and record-breaking box office.
This one has a black guy.
>waiting for "THIS comic book movie is totally different" and "arguably the greatest comic book movie of all time" to become a meme because it's been applied to at least 15 movies in the last decade

Dude, Our people are fucking hopeless. We know this movie is completely fictional but we are so hopelessly fucked up that we truly view this movie as some sort of historical documentation.

Fuck stan lee, I'm not even going to watch the movie. I don't need that sort of brainwashing in my life. These past months have proven to me, That afrocentrism is complete utter jive bullshit.

Oh yeah, I've been called stupid multiple times because I refuse to concede to these notions that we're the master race regardless of the fact that we need jews and whites to produce, fund, and promote a movie to elevate our self esteems..

Black Panther is winning Gen Z over. So much for your dreams of a far-right future from the most mixed-race generation in history.

Is there a version of the happy merchant where he's an organ grinder?

When people talk about Gen Z they are only referring to the White ones. Just like when people say Americans they really only mean Whites.

>o3o
>not 0w0
TRASH!

nigger

They did with Frozen despite releasing Brave a few years before it, its like Disney triggers some sort of social dementia when they want their next box office smash hit

SHIEEET

>Black Panther is winning Gen Z over.

Maybe in muttistan but even there I doubt it. Niggers and soyboys are irrelevant anyway.

Yeah like your people aren't also infatuated with black culture, keep pretending.

Nigger

Rugby fans, right?

>this
The meme-tier narratives around so many Disney releases suggests that there's probably a hell of a story to uncover about critic bribes. Ripley and Sarah Connor were smashing aliens and robots 40 years ago but somehow every movie DisneyMarvelStarWars is the first everything ever.

yes

Who this

Go to bed Tito

Fellow white people, we are not allowed to discuss Black Panther. It is not our movie. Give the Wakandan-Americans their space.

*smacks lips*

pol shit aside this movie is average as it gets

It must be supremely frustrating to be in that situation user. I can't imagine having to be exposed to stupidity like that every day, and from my own race of people to top it off. I guess we kinda have a similar issue with white brainwashed leftest retards, it's just not as widespread and doesn't seem nearly as bad (yet).

Ayo hol up wher wuz my popcorn and coke i paid wiff my ebt

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/374343-black-voter-registration-effort-launched-at-black-panther-screenings

You watched it ? why ?

(((black voter registration)))

>I can't imagine having to be exposed to stupidity like that every day,
It's unbearable. I have no one to relate to. I'm in California to top it off.

twitter.com/ChefWaites/status/964332670711975937/video/1

Generic super hero shit with half hearted politics involved. Fight scenes are pretty shit too

And people didn't riot?

The state of some of the contributions in the replies, fucking mail boxes hahahahaha

No he asked why did you watch it not why is it bad.
It looks like generic capeshit so of course it's gonna be bad.

You know that even in the whitest most redneck and racist parts of the country, if you are a black people who works hard and can fit in (without making everything about race or acting like a nigger) the people will generally accept you with open arms if you ever needed a place to move to. My neighbor is a pretty smart black redneck who is married to a white women and he's been a great person who fits in perfectly with our culture, so everyone in our neighborhood likes him. I live in rural Tennessee where it's something like 99% white by the way. I do hope blacks can reverse their decline and start looking up to very smart black people like Thomas Sowell someday. Hopefully we all can reverse our decline into leftist bullshit that rips our people and civilizations apart.

lel

Disney owns pretty everything, it makes sense that they rely on hype to make a quick buck seeing as most of their content is regurgitated tripe that feeds off people’s nostalgia, the funniest thing about the whole scenario is that Disney has clicked on to a market that caters almost exclusively to millennials, so they throw in anything that suits their agenda or political view and capitalise off of them whilst disguising it as empowerment... libtards and pseudo-commies are being duped.

*person
now I'm starting to talk like a nigger apparently

>It looks like generic capeshit

Yeah, generic capeshit with NIGGERS, how anyone here can spent 2hours of his life watching this is beyond me.

nigger

I wish all of you civic nationalist faggots could choke on nigger cum.

>why can't everyone be as psychotically racist as me??
>I'll wish them all death, that'll show how reasonable my ideas are

i swear to fucking god they will bring trump into eveything. one of the comments literally said: "trumps america."

I still think the best solution to implement what we want while making it to where the left can't argue against it without entrapping themselves is to ban people from entering the country mostly by IQ and then nationality. It's the most practical way to get 99% of what we want.

Niggers smell like shit

Ok why not but that's not what you were saying and anyway banning people because they have low IQ is literaly nazi to the normies.

how can you forget pic related?

>feels guilty for something he never did
>only wants ideas that involve his wife's son
>advocates for the de-evolution of western civilization

How the fuck did you get that from his post? He's clearly not some cuck leftist.

White girls love it!

I wanted to go see this movie when it was being promoted last year. Marvel has done really well with most of their movies, so I thought this one would be good, too. Then, their marketing made everything about race, and now, I won't see it all. My son wants to watch it because it's Marvel. I told him it's got bad reviews. What age should I tell him that blacks ruin everything?

Pigs on the wing

Can’t fail to notice no one has released box office stats yet. I’d assume in a flick like this they’d be updated hourly to showcase negritude. Something’s askew.

Don't tell him yet because he will see wigging out as an accomplishment. Tell him to embrace his culture no matter what and the world will redpill him.

>capeshit
no thanks

LE BASED BLACK NIGGER

Of course monkeys are making life harder to the hard working intelligent human beings.. Just like in America.

Most important part of the movie will be the post credits. I'll google that shit later.

Don't you know how to use google?

ew.com/movies/2018/02/17/black-panther-box-office-friday/

$50 million on Friday.

Saw it yesterday. It wasn't much different than the other marvel movies. It's just hyped more due to the all black cast

Halipula?

I mean big news. Not something you have to google. The hype was rammed down our throats involuntarily for a year, now all of a sudden they’re being coy about splashing gate numbers all over every fucking page and paper on earth? Awww despite all the propaganda it smashed no records, not even in the 12yo boy funnybook category. Kek. I wasn’t born with enough middle fingers.

this
civcucks are good goys
i dont hate anyone but diversity and multiculturalism doesnt work even on the smallest level
white land for white people
black land for black people
it is the only way our groups will ever get along.

>They're making too big a deal over it!
>Why aren't they making a big deal about it?

How is this related to Sup Forums?
Why the fuck do all of these Black Panther threads stay up... but talking about politicians being trannies doesn’t fit the MO of a Politically Incorrect board?
I know Sup Forums is only for normies and bots now but fuckin hell is it sad to watch

Take your faggy beta soyboy cartoons out of here. Nobody’s impressed.

>be a man, I said
>on Sup Forums

Just pointing out hypocrisies. You’ll do it too when you get your GED.

NASA

>complaining about anime on Sup Forums
is around the corner and past the gay bdsm club I mean you could probably fit in over there too, your choice, nigger.

Are we prepared for the future of afrofuturism?