Varnashrama Dharma

The true revolution or evolution is of the CONSCIOUSNESS !

The humanity has to switch from Kike consciousness to KRISHNA consciousness, then all is going to be alright.

The method is very simple, by hearing this transcendental sound vibration your mind will become purified:

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare

When you truly understand that you are eternal then there is no more fear.
The key word is TRULY

“This is explained in Bhagavad-gītā as paraṁ dṛṣṭvā nivartate; i.e., one ceases to accept lower grade things when one is situated in a superior condition. One is supposed to be purified after taking bath and chanting Gāyatrī, but the mahā-mantra is so powerful that one can chant loudly or softly, in any condition, and he is protected from all the evils of material existence.”

prabhupadabooks.com/sb/3/14/32?d=1&h=maha mantra&f=35944#35944

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRfabws5EfI
prabhupadabooks.com/bg?d=1
heretical.com/miscellx/race.html
amerika.org/politics/how-diversity-extinguished-white-people-in-ancient-india/
youtu.be/YfDk-L8VXxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>iskcon
no thanks

is that where you have to eat human remains and make a bowl out of a human skull?

There is no copyright on the Maha Mantra.
You don’t have to be a part of hijacked institution to chant it .

I prefer more meaningful mantras:
asato mā sad gamaya,
tamaso mā jyotir gamaya,
mṛtyor māmṛtaṃ gamaya

Not as much as you do fool

Way to complicated for common men

According to some sources Prabhupada was an "anti-semite" lol
When you get to that level of consciousness,you brain is probably a red pill factory.
Love what he said about the Aryans :
Before the Kali Yuga,thousands of years ago, the capital of the world was Hastinapur (present day Delhi) and the Aryans or the "civilized people" were the rulers. *(Here praphupada implies India comprised the entire world ie giving further hints that the entire world might truly have been Hindu once upon a time)
(contd.)The present day Kaliyuga started when the leaders of the world were no longer Aryans or Brahmins.

>Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
>Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
>Hare Rama Hare Rama
>Rama Rama Hare Hare
you realize most indians look down on this as some hippie dippie bs
enlightment doesn't come from reciting words or sitting in silence

silence is good in and on itself because you can get to know yourself and think about what is important, most people in the west espacially have so much noise in their daily life that WHEN they do experience silence they immediatly pick up their phone for the next electric impulse to their brain, even when they stand in line doing groceries they feel uncomfortable and rather than face what is truely wrong with the way they feel they seek out pleasurable distraction one after another.
The other opposite is ofc too much silence, where one isolates himself into a spiral, a prison of the mind with the same routine day after day, only communicating to empty idols, like the people that solely browse Sup Forums and haven't had a real relationship or even friendship irl for years maybe even decades

people need to take care of themselves and live healthy, this makes them happy, live unhealthy and behave like an immature patsy causes great problems in society, people become confused and angry, hostile and bitter as times go on, not good.
personal responsibility comes to mind but also the fact not enough positive propaganda / role models are send out to youth of today.
asian movies, music, etc is all very happy and pleasant compared to western media.
then again we face problems and deal with them while people at the other side of the planet might be a little too relaxed and watch how their environment turns to shit.

My frendo, you have to realize that all or majority of people are not on the same level. Major are Sudra and they only understand what is Fiesta and good food. You are way beyond that level my frendo. The Maha Mantra and Holy Prasadam food are meant for masses and everyone can enjoy the spiritual charged atmosphere.

How the fuck do you even pronounce that shit..? Phonetics please and translation

Stupid. India was not even a concept 5000 years ago. The whole world was known as Great Bharata. The Aryans, The GB or Great Bhritons, gradually rejected Vedic Culture and moved North West. Your shitskin was always ruled by white Aryan skin.

>"from the unreal lead me to the real, from the dark lead me to the light, from death lead me to immortality.
here's a white person pronouncing it:
youtube.com/watch?v=xRfabws5EfI

Forgive me O ruler. I committed a mistake as my memory tricks me.Whole world was indeed known as Bharata.

Also, Indians are total shittrash littering the world and hippies yoga people have no copyrights over Maha Mantra as well.

The Maha Mantra is independent.

>be today
>see strange group of people
>dressed weirdly
>each holding small bag in their right hand and keeping it in front of them
>old hag with stick is leading them
>waling circles in a park
>chanting hare krishna
>log in pol
>see this
Wtf?

only with nice humble respectful and cheerful attitude you will be forgiven

Show me one burial site in India with *white Aryan* remains.

Go ahead and Google it and see how many you find Kek

>makes post about achieving Krishna Consciousness
>post is filled with concern over fruititive action.
>Smug Krishna.png

Seriously stupid !?

You are going to use (((archeology))) to prove your point ?
After all,
We all know (((they))) can’t be wrong !!

These religions were created by ((them)), they worship a dark god through solar adoration, all the religions are camouflaged sun worship, and the themes are usually similar, in fact Indra (Arjuna) is Eindara, that is: THOR.
These religions represent the pact of the arian hybrids of reptilian with the reptilian bloodline.

Not using archeology...I'm ask for evidence for your claims that Aryans were white.

The world Aryan doesn't appear in a single European language nor does the word swastika. They're both Indian. I wonder if there is a reason for that?

Stupid. It is your opinion against Prabhupada’s opinion . Whom do you think people are going to believe ?

David Icke is more popular than Icskon

this

>, The GB or Great Bhritons

First of all. We are both believers. Even if you have found somebody who has traversed every inch of India to look for Whites bones still you have to believe his word. Unless you yourself do the digging.

This is how stupid you are

Most people are sleeping.

I'm not sure the people of Sup Forums are ready for the freedom that Advaita Vedanta points to.

>all the religions are camouflaged sun worship,
Oh look, someone is learning off of youtube again.

Iskcon has been ((( hijacked )))
Your best bet is to take shelter of Prabhupada directly and here is how

prabhupadabooks.com/bg?d=1

>sun worship is not true, excuse me while I ignore every solar theme in religions

So there is no evidence just like I said.

Thanks for proving my point.

I do acknowledge the correlation is my speculation, but I like it

GREAT BHARATA = GREAT BHRITAIN

Black sun is best sun.

t. Kshatriya

Well, have you personally digging ever inch of South Asia knee deep ?
If not, how can you claim there is no evidence ???

Infidel here. how can I score mad Karma points?

>flat earth level of delusion

Because India's archeological history is rooted in European racism. The British tried everything in their might to somehow show that India's ancient civilization with all of her deep knowledge was started by europeans. Wouldn't you think that if they had found a white Aryan skeleton in the 300 years they ruled india they would've made a huge thing out of it?

>heretical.com/miscellx/race.html

>The Aryan is the standard bearer of civilization. Without us, the world will decay and collapse. With us, all races have a secure future. These facts of life, which are the facts of race, must be learnt by us all before it is too late. A polluted race can never be reborn. We must fight, and we must win, regardless of odds, because if we don’t we will die, and there is no doubt of this at all.

>that pic

Did lil pump write that?

You are better off transcending karma altogether. Why suffer unnecessarily

You Jews claim to be from Abraham, i.e. from the Brahmins. You aren't. You're a mongrelized, schizophrenic species of subhuman monsters.

Power level: streetshitter

This is Baldur, the sun god, notice the round disk behind his head, this means he is a face of the solar god.

>mfw too ascended to judge you for your petty insults.

>calling me a jew for hurting your feelings

Facts don't care about feelings friend. Also....Not an argument.

This is krishna, the sun god, notice the round disk behind his head aswell, just another face of the solar god.

And this is Jesus, the sun god, notice the round disk behind his head too, yet another face of the same solar god.

This is the reason why Srila Prabhupada wanted to establish self sufficient farm communities in the USA and all around the world, for the purpose for white Aryan families to expend exponentially. Srila Prabhupada fully understood White Aryan Value as the protectors of the original Vedic Aryan Culture.

Yes, you are infected with the Jew virus. Only the cleansing flames may cure your disease.

>Facts don't care about feelings friend
Then you will graciously tell us about the fair skinned hindus.

For now the GMO pseudo-humans produced by the Jewish iteration must first face destruction in the coming disaster, afterwards those who survive will achieve this that you describe.

The bag contains their rosary.

India was concerned by mlechas or those who rejected the Vedic Aryan Culture because Indians are streetshitters wanna be Brahmins.

Now, how can possibly 300 British from West India company digg all of India even if they dig for 300 years ?

amerika.org/politics/how-diversity-extinguished-white-people-in-ancient-india/

According to Hans F.K. Gunther’s The Racial Elements of European History (1927), the conquering Indo-Aryans called themselves the Haris, meaning “the blondes,” and, according to the Vedas, they called the dark skinned indigenous people the Dasas, or “slave bands of black descent.” These people were later called Dravidians. Like the Greeks, many of their gods were blonde. The Vedas describe the Storm God Indra as having cheeks, beard, and hair the color of gora, which is Sanskrit for “golden-yellow.”

The Aryans themselves separated into three classes, or castes: the Brahmins, priests and scholars; the Kshattriyas, nobles and warriors; and the Vaisyas, farmers and craftsmen. This parallels the division of Proto-Indo-European societies into clerics, warriors, and herder-cultivators. We find the same division in Rome: flamines, milites, and quirites.

Haris=Guerro
>Guerro refers to a blonde person of scandanavian decent, with yellow hair, blue eyes, yellow to very dark yellow skin. May have freckles on arm , body and face, thin eye brows and narrow head structure. This is a word used by White person of spanish decend to distinguish this type of person. White, like ...

Ohhhh my sweet lord

Yes. Kshatriyas are not as numerous as Vaishyas or Shudras. Just like Lions are not as numerous as zebras or antelopes. White blond blue eyed Aryan Kshatriyas are an exotic species meant to rule the world from their own castles.

Not an argument

What do you want to know? And lighter skin tone is prevalent in every north Indian state.

>lighter skin tone is prevalent in every north Indian state
Are you suggesting it's because they are located more by the north?

Well if they could find enough archeological evidence to support the not defunct Aryan invasion theory surely they could've fund just a single white aryan skeleton? Or a depiction of a white Aryan? Or weapons used by white Aryans? Anything?

Your pilpul doesn't work here. Gtfo.

Not entirely but that definitely plays a role. North Indians are incredibly diverse genetically so that plays a role as well.

>that definitely plays a role
In the south hemisphere?

Southern hemisphere is dominated by an almost completely different people. Though the two do marry one another. None of the southern states bordered Persia so there never was much significant mixing of the two, same can't be said of the north.

>Southern hemisphere is dominated
Not what I mean, in the southern hemisphere people don't get fairer the northern they are, that's in the north hemisphere.

That’s the reason they are called mlechas my frendo !

They rejected the Vedic Aryan Culture for the new (((master))).

Their (((new))) ideological idea is they came there from the West to justify the Evolution (((theory)))

Prabhupada said they went east !!!!

GREAT BHARATA = GREAT BHRATAIN
GREAT BHARATA = GREAT BHRITANIA
GREAT BHARATA = GREAT BRITAIN

what if instead of arguing over the whiteness of Aryans, you asked the literal Indians in this thread about their culture

Right and that's partly because of the fact the north is further away from the equator and partly because people who migrated (or invaded) to india would generally settle in the north and then mix with Indians. This happened with Alexander the greats army, it happened with the real Persians who still follow Zoroastrian and it happened with the British as well. The north obviously is the easiest gateway into India...it's hy people from eastern india, like the sikkimese or the naga look nothing like mainland Indians. That logic follows greater india as well, Indonesia/Myanmar etc

Fucking Kek

But you know, race is all there is, this "according to their position in the map" is nonsense.

For the most part yeah but the southerners have darker skin because they have always stayed in the south. It's why Sri Lankans are so much darker than their northern brothers.

As much as Sup Forums harps on about white skin being European, it isn't and it's mainly due to genetic mutations relating to hoe much exposure to the sun they had for centuries.

>As much as Sup Forums harps on about white skin being European, it isn't and it's mainly due to genetic mutations relating to hoe much exposure to the sun they had for centuries

Why are blacks black? The black color absorbs heat instead of dispelling it like the white color does.

Why aren't eskimos white like snow?

Because darker skin is much older than whiter skin. We can literally trace the mutation that made us have lighter skin (give or take on the location). The same can't be said about black skin because it's so damn ancient.

The Aryan invasion theory was created by the British. When the British invaded India, they discovered the Vedas and realized that Indians were far more advanced than they appeared.(They had arrived at a time when the Hindu lions had just put an end to the Islamic invaders's 800 years of relentless invasions,plunder,rape and genocide) This infuriated them. How could these people with their inferior brown skin have such an advanced civilization?
At first, they purposefully mistranslated the Vedas. Made it seem like they were low IQ people for worshipping their rivers and suns.
Then, a German philosopher said their views on the Vedas were childish at best.
After that, they created the Aryan migration theory. They did not want to give Indians any credits for their temples, inventions, science, culture and civilization.
This theory is so flawed that it has been debunked over and over again.
The temples, cities and cultures mentioned in the Vedas are all present in India.

Thank you white man behind Boddhi Mantra
youtu.be/YfDk-L8VXxs

100%

The British sole evidence for the Aryan invasion theory was a single skeleton that was crushed in the Indus valley. And they attributed that to European Aryans who invaded the Indians and gave them civilization.....lo and behold it turns out that one Skelton isn't crushed but rather withered away because of the extremely arid climate of the Indus valley over the course of thousands of years.

So they change the Aryan INVASION theory to the Aryan MIGRATION theory. Now they were peaceful people who coexisted with Indians.

Quite the turn around Kek

>darker skin is much older
That's a myth

Just like in modern Mexico you've got a White population, about 10%, which live on the hilltops in gated communities ruling over the the dark-skinned lower classes. As a white I could enter clubs there and could not bring darker-skinned friends inside, they were not allowed in.

A myth supported by fact.

“Out of the 8,400,000 different species of living beings, there are 400,000 human species. Out of these there are numerous lower forms of human life that are mostly uncivilized. The civilized human beings are those who have regulated principles of social, political and religious life. Those who are socially and politically developed, but who have no religious principles, must be considered narādhamas.”

There could have been some mutations of body size and skin color since at the beginning of Kali Yuga

What fact?

Google "SLC24A4"

Granted our knowledge of early humans is very limited so we can only go on what we know through factual evidence.

See
And I mean the book and the speeches

So everything that goes against your narrative is a Jewish plot and everything that you agree with is true?

Sounds like a very narrow point of view on our history bro.

Michael Creom doesn't speak about jews, but rather about dogma in archaeology and science.

That, I can 100% agree with.

I've listened to a couple Graham Hancock podcasts in my day Kek

>have to beg people to give them donation by giving them bullshit flowers
>when somebody throws the flower away they dig it out of the trash and give it to the next sucker

fuck religion lol

Neat

when whites try to chant Hare Krsna at the beginning of Culture revolution they can act little stupid .

But don’t blame religion stupid

again, religion is stupid. you've been mostly wrong about everything in this entire thread as you can see

Most religions are the same, just with different gods, it's really sun worship created by the elite reptilians to worship their god, represented by the sun, kind of like a demiurge.

See

>religion is stupid
Except for Judaism of course, right?

gnostic philosophy isn't a religion, religion is a perversion of of those zodiac symbols

judaism is stupid too. ultimately the jews are great simply for being so evil and cunning enough to make you think that they run the entire world. its really tiresome to understand the truth, and get accused of being a jewish shill of all things. based on previous experience with other posters, i imagine that you're a newborn christian not out of faith in god, but trying to hold onto some tradition of 'whiteness'. and if i'm right, then you're still a slave to the jews

No, you aren't right and Jews don't control the world, just enough of it to create that illusion in the minds of many, especially the philosemitic amerimutts.

>No, you aren't right

okay, well go bother somebody else with shill accusations please

Who /atma knowledge/ here?

Why do you have to come on so aggressively though? You seem like an angry person. I'm not religious really, just questioning.