HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW WHITES WILL BE A MINORITY IN 10 YEARS

Reconquista of Atzlan!

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/27/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/
archive.fo/8TBlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How does it feel knowing white people will rape you again in your lifetime burrito boy

No me importa. Aprendo espanol.

Most places I've lived were white minority, ain't nothin new to me.

Not if we get gun control bitchez

los chicanos son lo más mierda de la mierda

How does it feel knowing your subhuman race will ruin another patch of land and spread further north like the locusts you are?

latin gringos en general

pura basura

I'm indifferent even though I am white.
So long as the culture doesn't shift to something unamerican I really don't care.

lol @ all these butthurts that Whites conquered. the only way they could get back was to out breed Whites. Once that happens who's country will you invade next, Canada? Who's going to invent your next iPhone, run your space programs?

You fucks are doomed.

Fuck off back to your jungle fucking spics

lol it'll be at least another two hundred years, spic

>Go to America
>Get flooded by Americans

What's the problem here? Go back to Europe, mate.

Ironic. Youve admitted you cant accomplishe on your own what we did.

Yeah, ok.

You will be replaced.

How does it feel that races like niggers and hispanics will be slaves while white people, even though a minority will still occupy the top of the food chain and hold all the wealth while you slave away you fuckign subhuman

you thirsty? i hear you have no fresh water you 3rd worlder

I wonder how she would feel if someone wore a shirt that said "Relax Spic I'm not ICE".

Democrat voters have no self-awareness.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

1640s, 1840s, a certain amount of pottery in having a civil war of some kind (in an english-speaking country, I mean, where it matters) in the 2040s. But the fractures are there, and the decision that one side will have to make is quietly accept the abyss and sink into history or else reconfigure civil society by force of arms. At least this will be the question if it's clear that their power to decide by the democratic process has been diluted to nothing by the importation of foreign masses. Hard to know how it's all going to shake out.

No one cares what you niggers have to say, btw you're Mexica clay bitch.

Jews and white people will occupy the top of the food chain with a few mutts but it's still a shitty future desu.

No, listen no disrespect, you're going to be shifted out of there. I reckon it's going to be birth integration, that's fine, mate, you'll always be our muchachos or however the fuck you spell that.

A literal streetshitter is his PM.

Surely this kind of thinking will win elections for democrats.
Surely immigration laws wont be changed because surely this will convince white people to vote for Democrats in swing states.

sure, white bois are almost 100% feminized

Why are whiteboi comebacks so fucking cringey???

>So long as the culture doesn't shift to something unamerican I really don't care.
It will

Boy are you in for a surprise.

I think you're stupid sticking to classical American identity, which was engraved by Hollywood, I think there's a new face to America, and it's not that bad, you're still a great country etc. Your government needs to start reflecting your racial demographic though, like here, including business etc, x amount of white/Hispanic employment should be mandatory.

(((they))) been saying "10 years" since the 90s
fuck youuu

idk tell us dear shitskin

And hows that working out for you?

>relax gringo
>gringo
>implying usa is white
>actually nigress

USA USA

Diversity hiring already exists - it's called meritocratic hiring. The tiny number of shitskins and much larger number of Asians who can compete already get jobs.

How does it feel to know your children will be picking my tomatoes and peaches?

There isnt a single white person in this country

Civic nationalists are worst than leftists, you're so fucking retarded.

The word Gringo is often mis-used...

Gringo is a white man who is trying and failing to blend in with Mexicans.

Mexicans will all be deported, daca deadline is coming

How does it feel knowing you'll turn what was the once the greatest and most powerful nation on Earth into just another colored majority third world shithole?

Yippee. More spics to cut my lawn, rake my leaves, and clean my toilets.

Keep it up.
See what happens.

You figure that's likely when you allow millions of people in who don't share your values or your culture, have a strong sense of in-group identity and a vision of their own dominance, and only see the we're-all-the-same fairy stories as a weakness to be exploited? Add to that (per this thread) a myth of national shame redeemed and yes, I'm sure they'll be all about adopting the things you personally value about American culture.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/27/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

That is a true 56 Aztec face on the woman

How long before cartel-slain corpses hanging from the Golden Gate Bridge becomes a daily occurrence?

How does it feel to know you'll die a 90 I.Q. manlet who never could get off of EBT?

Meanwhile in Kekistan...

>New York Times article 15 February 2018
>headline is “Trump wants to make America white again”
>The administration’s focus is not random. Nor is it illogical, if one’s goal is to maximize the influence of white people. Since the passage of the 1965 Immigration and Naturalization Act, the chromatic composition of the country’s population has undergone a fundamental transformation. People of color used to make up 12 percent of the United States population in 1965, and that percentage has more than tripled over the past several decades to the point where nonwhite people are nearly 39 percent of the residents of the United States (it is no accident that the country’s first African-American president was elected when he was elected). Mr. Trump’s team understands that the specific laws it seeks to eliminate have played a significant role in that demographic revolution.
>Most people would probably like to believe that the era of widespread public support for white supremacist policies is over, but you wouldn’t know it from the timidity and rhetorical reticence of progressive and Democratic leaders.
>The big-picture reality of this moment is that Mr. Trump is too late. His attempts to make America whiter are doomed to fail because the demographic revolution is now irreversible. The driving force of the browning of America is no longer immigration but birth and death rates. A majority of babies being born are of color, and a majority of people dying are white. Whites are already a minority of all children under age 5, so if all immigration ceased tomorrow, the country is still inexorably on a path to a new multiracial reality.
(((they))) are not even trying to hide it anymore.
archive.fo/8TBlo

>How does it feel knowing white people will rape you again in your lifetime

I would love to be, by a white qt of course

It'll work as long as they continue teaching white people (namely white school children) that they are inherently bad because they're white and that they should hate themselves.

They'll welcome the eradication of the race with open arms. I mean, it's already happening.

Are you retarded?

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

lol love her shirt

what I don't understand, is how these people take joy at that fact, how they think things will be any different than from where they came from?
Because there are more white people than where from where they came from? Well..

>How does it feel knowing you wont have to deal with mass shootingers, serial killers, pedophiles, people larping as geniuses, civilization builders and inventors anymore
pretty good

the truth is the fairer complexioned strata of society will always tend to rise to the upper levels and become even lighter. in time we will see la creatura become 62% maybe even 71%. then this slice will be called the new "white" and los goblinos that are darker will still be crying and muy triste.

You read lots of "if we don't do X then if 50 years Y" stories.

Well here we are on the other end of one. It's been just over 50 years since the 1965 immigration act was passed. Breezy assurances were offered that the fundamental nature of the nation would not be altered by the Act. In fifty years, critics said, whites will be a minority. Nonsense, said the ones who defended the bill.

Here we are.

>Washington not included in beanertopia

Feels good man

When Mexicans invade, they bring Mexico with them.

B-b-b-but we dont want to stop immigration, we just want to stop IIIIILLLLEEEEEEEEGGALLL immigration

Relax Gringo, we'll treat your women with respect as they clean our hotel rooms and do our laundry.

This is Aryan land you 60 IQ taco spics
Prove me wrong.
(Protip)
You cant.

You can always reverse it through war. The ecelebs were discussing how a white ethnostate in middle America could form out of the 200 million white Americans. And it could wage a war of conquer and ethnic cleansing on the external border rump USA on the peripheries.

t. Nigger

yeah it's going to be great when these brown ppl take over

The dreams of the oppressed are always simple ones, and involve the ones with power being forced to do their jobs, while a mysterious redemptive force sweeps across the land and makes their own men who failed and lost into heroes after all.

It's a dream, Jose. If it ever came to that, you will get exactly as far as the chinamen will let you. Get used to cleaning Mr. Xi's room. It's pretty much the same as the process for Mr. Smith.

So America is going to go the way of Syria and Yugoslavia then? Constant ethnic warfare that tears the country apart.

>willingly going through the Rapescan and getting blasted with cancer-causing x-rays instead of opting-out for a patdown

not an argument

How does it feel to know that everyplace you shitskins move turns into Honduras, and you always end up in a crime-ridden cesspool of poverty and disease?

Absolutely. In fact that's the decision that's being forced upon us all.

>...whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness

>ecelebs