How do I become as eloquent and articulate as this great man?

How do I become as eloquent and articulate as this great man?

>eloquent and articulate as Mister Peabody

He was mentally ill. I guess being on this site you already are.

>Pierce, as I mentioned, has made some to-do about his past as an alleged former aide to Commander George Lincoln Rockwell. In point of fact Rockwell disliked Pierce personally as an intellectual totally lacking in the personal, physical courage which Rockwell so admired in men. Veterans of the Rockwell period in Arlington recall Pierce with derision. "He would show up at rallies, when he showed up at all, in his own car and wearing a suit, trying to hide in the crowd," recalled one former ANP Stormtrooper. "We called him Mr. Peabody after the cartoon character. He was an arrogant SOB and looked down on anyone who worked with their hands or who didn't have a string of college degrees."

Source?

Peabody? He was actually like 6 foot 5 and pretty muscular. He literally built the entire Hillsboro compound himself, set up the drainage system, electricity, everything.

Any reason you're so opposed to Dr. Pierce, Blackpigeon? You're the one leaving America to fuck chinks on the other side of the planet. If you had some fucking guts you'd return and fight for what's right. Rockwell and Pierce had different views on how to build a movement, but at least they agreed on all core fundamentals of white nationalism.

You know he was a physicist, right?

Glow in dark nigger be gone git better

>Hello
Read a book

>every jap flag on Sup Forums is Felix trannyrammer

Rockwell made a lot of progress in 10 years, so much that ZOG had to mkultra one of his less mentally together ex-members to silence him

Pierce is an elitist who is exactly like the John Birch Society conservatives that GLR hated so much that they drove him away from the GOP. all talk, all hand wringing, no action. Disparaging those who tried to act.

You
c a n n o t
build a powerful right wing movement by appearing to middle aged intellectuals and professionals only. These are the people who have something to lose, who are cautious
You m u s t engage the youth, college aged, 20's and teens, for they have the passion and the drive and the time and the energy combined with youthful lack of caution that is necessary to accomplish anything. The left knows this, which is why communists ALWAYS focus on students and student-aged youth. Anything else is tantamount to sabotage.
I don't hate pierce but he's the rush limbaugh of his movement, at best an ancillary mouthpiece targeting non-actors and helping pull them in, but not creating or supporting a direct movement.

>you will never get to hear what Willian Pierce would have to say about Pepe the Frog becoming a white supremacist neo-Nazi KKK symbol

Listen to better speakers and surpass him and his ideas
On the off chance you're asking this unironically, anyone with the political beliefs of the people on this site are mentally ill; psychiatry has long been used as a political tool to prevent dissenting viewpoints

if you read through the DSM you can basically categorize every person alive with some sort of psychiatric disorder, it's very convenient.

And of course we all know about (((Sigmund Freud))) who psychoanalyzes at the world through cum-tinted glasses.
In a way he's a sort of homunculus of modern Jewry, himself possessed of every sort of pathological degeneracy known to man and working neurotically his whole life to project all of that upon society as a whole.

Retard.

>Believes in the Jew boogie man instead of thinking
>Thinks his glasses are not tinted by the anti-Semitic propaganda

seriously stop listening to that guy.

He simply had a fetish for making men angry enough to kill others.

He was literally just a weirdo old man sitting screaming DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS into a tape recorder, without many people knowing he existed. Nothing special.

People like Mike Enoch and Jared Taylor have done much more for for white nationalism than him.

Where is the evidence?

>People like Mike Enoch and Jared Taylor have done much more for for white nationalism than him.

Those are retarded comparisons. You're literally comparing a man who was born in 1933 and who was forced to spread his message via pre-Internet radio to a millennial (in the case of Enoch) who can reach millions instantly with a shitty Skype connection.

I'll assume the Jared Taylor comparison is a joke, since he doesn't even name the tribe behind the fall of the West.

Be a scientist with decades of work.

>He was mentally ill. I guess being on this site you already are.
Kill yourself Mohomad

>People like Mike Enoch and Jared Taylor have done much more for for white nationalism than him.
The jew has given us /ourguys/. Thank the Jew, children.

>Listen to better speakers and surpass him and his ideas
No one on earth like that exists.

By trying to think before you speak and possibly even talking slower. In many cases people try to reply the very second the other person stops talking and this frequently results in them saying dumb shit, you can easily have a couple seconds pause before you start talking without it being awkward.

I like Enoch, but you are the most obvious kike, man

My opinions about this were pretty much the same before I ever browsed Sup Forums or knew that the common thread connecting these was the international Jewish agenda.
Used to think Freud was just a fucked up german guy who assumed that everyone must want to fuck their own mother because he did
didn't even know he was Jewish

What a fucking retard Jared is.

This right here is the key.

Alt-right is controlled opposition, anyone with more than two braincells should be able to see this.

Start by reading every he has written. Also read the resources at VNN, Stormfrong and American Renaissance. Keep reading about empires thorughout history. The USA is a modern empire, it just doesn't like to use the word.

Don't weep over people who don't get along with intellectuals. You don't often want your fighters mixing with your nerds. You will need both of them if you expect to do more than submit to the Jewish Masters and the White Good Goy Enforcers. (You don't take a nerd's advice on how to fight a battle but you do listen if he points out the names and locations of the Jewish Masters and Good Goy Enforcers that do the thinking and fighting for your enemy. You also listen to the nerd when he has dug up relevant information on some issue or perhaps technology.)

Keep your nerds far off the front line. They take decades to train properly and they are much too weak to fight. If you find a rare nerd who wants to fight you should instead encourage him to teach for the cause. If he is a true believer, he will understand. If he is not a true believer, he will be jealous of the strong men who fight and are thus admired. Anyone who thinks a nerd should be out on the front lines is ignorant of how revolutions work.

Funny you say that, because on a later date Pierce himself admitted his mistakes, and your wording is almost the same as his. Odd.

What are you doing on pol? That's not the topic of the thread, create another one if you want, go derail somewhere else

Well you just left out most of pol with that affirmation