Boruto

Why does Salad has such godawful parents?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rt1aiZhDpvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never trust an Uchiha

When will this show stop feeling like meaningless filler? It's seriously just borderline pointless SoL with barely any meaningful character development.

I mean this "ghost" arc wrapped up recently yet in the end it was fairly pointless.

Next episode is the start of the gaiden written and illustrated by Kishi himself.
So it is as canon as it can get.

Salad pls.

>off for one day
>such a huge bag
who does that?

Salad's backstory is the first truly sympathetic one in the Naruto franchise, with the possible exception of Neji's

Anyone who is even slighty sane is sympathetic when Sasuke is their father.

They doing a timeskip to catch up with the mango or something?

Staff listing and summary
Ep 20- Episode 20 – The Boy with Sharingan
SB- Tanaka Yūichi
ED- Satō Hikari
AD- Tsumagari Daisuke

Uchiha Sasuke, who is traveling around the world on a top secret mission, sends information to Naruto of a person who has the Sharingan, a “Kekkei Genkai” unique to the Uchiha clan. But as of right now, the only living Uchiha members should be Sasuke and his daughter, Sarada…… On the other hand, Sarada, who has been asking about her “real mother” and searching for her father, happened upon the knowledge that Naruto is going to meet Sasuke, and with Chouchou who is talking about finding her real parents, decide to follow after Naruto.

Episode 21 – Sasuke and Sarada
SB- Sugai Yoshihiro
ED- Yuusuke Onoda
AD- Yabuno Kōji, Takahashi Tsunetoshi

Sarada arrives at Pass Tower, where Sasuke is, and heads inside. However, the unexpected behavior and words from the father that she’s finally met deeply wound her. Naruto and Chouchou can’t stand the awkwardness between father and daughter, but suddenly they are attacked by a mysterious enemy.

Episode 22 – Connecting thoughts
SB- Yukihiro Matsushita
ED- Hagiwara Rokō
AD- Suzuki Yōko,Takahashi Naoki

The mysterious enemy, Shin, captures Sakura, and Sarada is left stunned. Even with the superior detection powers of Naruto, the location of Sakura cannot be determined. On the other hand, Sasuke is attentive of the large number of Sharingan that are buried in Shin’s arm. They decide to visit Orochimaru, a criminal of Konohagakure, who is performing forbidden research, to look for clues about Shin’s hand.

Episode 23 – The Shape of Their Connections
SB- Fujisawa Ken'ichi, Kon Chiaki
ED- Fujisawa Ken'ichi, Asakura Kaito
AD- Kouda Masayuki, Shimizu Yoshiharu

Sarada, who has decided that she will rescue Sakura, follows Sasuke and the others to where Shin is. As they engage in battle with Shin’s clones that keep appearing, they finally arrive at where Sakura is, and Sarada stare in disbelief at the trust and coordination of Sasuke and Sakura, despite them having not met for a long time…

What you call meaningless filler is what is making the new generation actually look like they have meaningful interactions and relationships and showing that they actually like each other so when the shit hits the fan later their actions will actually make sense. Instead of the original manga series where the entire plot for fifteen years and 700 chapters is Naruto and Sakura trying to get Sasuke back after spending maybe six months at the most together on missions as Team 7 and hating each others guts nearly the entire time.

Or user, the writers could actually earn their pay checks by working friendly interactions between the cast into the main plot without tacking on pointless and mind numbing filler.

Do you mean the main plot of the spoiled rich kid and his ninja trading cards who almost gets his brain eaten by a guy with green hair?

>inb4 A-Are those mean Sumirefags out yet guys? I-I'm a faggot who's insecure about Sumire discussion

Looks like it gets through nearly the whole thing in four episodes when it seemed that it was going to last six. Have to stretch out chapter 10 and add quite a bit at the end, or maybe it'll blend in with the plot of the next arc.

No the Sarada gaiden that came out before the Bort movie took place during their academy years.
It's Uchiha family drama, so strap in because you know you are in for a ride if the uchihas are involved.

Episodes 21 and 22 could have bits of good animation, but the one with great potential is episode 23. The staff list indicates Fujisawa and Kouda will be overseeing half the episode, presumably the parts with action. I we're lucky, Fujisawa will be able to call his freelance animator contacts on board and possibly create great action scenes like in Fujisawa's previous episode director attempts in Osomatsu-san and Mob Psycho. Otherwise if it's just him and Huang to carry the episode as usual, we're still getting a pretty good deal.

19 is also part of the gaiden and 24 most likely cover part of it as well

I´ll watch it for the burrito filler and some hawawas.

She deserves it for being an useless jobber. If she were more competent daddy Sasuke would train her to be the next Uchiha bigshot.

>can't even susanoo

All Uchihas must be exterminated. For the glory of Konoha! For freedom!

Now Sakura isn't so bad.
Oh, wait, you said parents.
My bad.

>Sarada stare in disbelief at the trust and coordination of Sasuke and Sakura, despite them having not met for a long time…
I guess Bort's attitude and Naruto's parenting aren't the only things SP is retconning

These are supposed to be their academy days in a peaceful era. Not the days of endless ninja warfare where the only interactions that the kids could have is working as a team in the battlefield like they did in Naruto. The only interactions that the original Konoha 12 had other than in the battlefield were only in the anime fillers. When Naruto says that everyone was his friend, we can only fill in the blanks with out imagination, because we never saw them hanging out like normal friends in the manga. On the other hand, we clearly know that Boruto and the others are real friends. But in Naruto, friend was just another name for brother in arms. Is this what you want? You call that character development?

*with our

Guys

Probably just referring to this part in chapter 9, unless they add more combination fighting scenes or something.

>unless they add more combination fighting scenes or something.
This seems the case, especially with what the ED shows.

SP animators getting freaky

>ss gaiden to get more nh scenes added

The madmen can't keep getting away with it.

Just confirmed Anime timeline.
First arc is canon.
Himawari sick, doll episode And Iwabe Denki is filler. Gaiden is canon and they may remake the movie as an arc.
Studio Pierrot were sent an agry response by Kishimoto himself for adding false scenes into his Ova story.

He claimed Naruto is not smart and the movie shows that he is too busy to take care of his family. So expect Naruto to be more more like not smart and normal in Gaiden.

What should we do to celebrate the day of best girl tomorrow?

Kishimoto IS correct, though. The Himawari episode contradicted a lot.

nice source

The anime always adds new stuff to the source material and Kishimoto pretty much gave the studio free creative reign for the Boruto series. He wouldn't get bitchy at them for using it.

>loving mom who is one of the most respected ninja doctors in the village and STILL looks after her daughter all right
>dad who SAVED THE FUCKING WORLD and has given up everything to continue defending the world without getting any credit or rewards
Yeah, "godawful" parents. Especially compared to nice parents like Naruto and Sasuke's, or in this generation, Sumire. They had the best parents of all time. Compared to them, being Salad is PURE SUFFERING.

Are they making a little brother for Bort?

He is supervising, though. This reminds of the time he apparently got upset from Shino's eyes being shown in a part 1 filler.

Don't bother. NaruHinafags don't see this fair when they post stuff like that.

>>loving mom who is one of the most respected ninja doctors in the village and STILL looks after her daughter all right
Reminder that Sakura allowed Sarada's fever to destroy her eyesight despite being "one of the most respected ninja doctors in the village". Also, Sasuke barely cares about Sarada, Naruto was there for his kids when he needed them, Hinata is always there for his kids, Sumire's mother really loved her daughter until the end, and Sumire's father actually loved his wife to the point we went nuts when she died. Sakura and Sasuke are just really shitty parents compared to everyone else.

>Literally making up shit.

Man, Sakura ought to bring some man home that stinks of beer, just to teach her daughter a lesson.

I like it. It feels nice to have a semi-relaxing story arc after the war.

Sauce?

>The cook skills of a jounin!
>jounin
Nigga, Sasuke is still chunin!

I really think Bort and Hima are gonna get a baby sibling. It's canon that Naruto screws around and sexually harasses Hinata on his days off.

>Sasuke is still chunin!
As far as we know, he never even made it to chunin. He's probably still a genin since he buggered of on his redemption trip for years

Nice fanfic bro

He officialy does not have a rank

Tobirama pls

When are we going to get the theories and speculations and not headcanons and fanfictions, bro?

I borrowed the first point from the saladfags that were defending her shitty eyesight saying that it worsened because of the fever she had as a kid. Everything else has happened in the anime, so you either haven't watched it or are in denial.

Up to Sumirefags, since 90% of their posts come staright of their ass.

And Salad has a loving parent, and a strong, protecting parent. She has both. Yet she continues to be a bitch about it and ask for even more. A lot don't even get a single one of those.

Yes, Naruto was always there his kids. Because he was practically jobless. The work he did could be done by anyone else. Once he got an irreplaceable role, he put that first. Sasuke had that irreplaceable role from the beginning. In his place, Sakura gave Salad all the love she could ever want. But no, that's not enough. Only Salad's fucking feelings matter and every other duty her parents have mean nothing. They should be the understanding ones and give all their attention to the whore that their daughter is. They're the ones in the wrong for having important things like protecting the world from fucking aliens to do.

Yes, Sasuke barely cares about Salad. Of course he doesn't care about her, he barely knows her. But she, in turn, cares too fucking much about him. Sumire HAD parents. She has no one now. Even Mitsuki has only fucking Orochimaru. A shit ton of kids lost their parents in the Ninja war. Even the previous generation was full of orphans. Salad has both a loving mother and a protecting father, yet she asks for even more.

She's a fucking whore, nothing more.

I'll watch the first episode and the last bit of the last episode hoping to see more of the anime characters especially Sumire

>I-It's those Soomeerayfags! T-They're the problem!
You really are a delusional retard

>90% of their posts come staright of their ass
Kek. At least sumirefags are not in eternal denial about things that have already been proved false.
>They're the ones in the wrong for having important things like protecting the world from fucking aliens to do.
While I agree that Sarada is overreacting, Sasuke and Sakura shouldn't have had a child in the first place if they knew they wouldn't be able to give her a good childhood and enough mental stability in a caring home. Shitty parenting. If you have more important things to do and you don't have time for your kids, then don't have children in the first place!

Keep telling you that, don't get mad because you get called out, be happy you can improve.

>they wouldn't be able to give her a good childhood
Disregarding her obsession with her daddy, she's had a pretty good childhood as far as I understand. As for her undying love for Sauce, everyone and their mothers AND fathers want to suck the Saucy dick. She's not the only one "suffering" due to a severe lack of Sauce in her life. So really, she's had a pretty good childhood.

You know how people can improve? Telling them exactly what their mistakes are and what's the correct answer. But since you don't have any real arguments and you are just assblasted because the show isn't doing your shitty waifu justice, you just shitpost about things being fanfiction and delusions not knowing that you are the actual delusional one in this thread.

>newfag is still upset that anons speculate about Sumire
>he still only ever forces that meme on her
>he's still mad when anons shit on Sarada
>he thinks anons have forgotten what he's really upset about
Retard-kun, everyone

If he's acting in the role of a supervisor he'd let the people making an episode know if he had any issues with it during production, not after it aired. The episodes seem to go into initial planning up to four months before the air date.

>s-she is not the only one suffering because Sasuke fucked off, everyone wants his dick! EVERYONE
Top tier headcanon right there

>Reminder that Sakura allowed Sarada's fever to destroy her eyesight
Can you spot what is wrong? Taking for granted shit out of their imagination?

>headcanon
Every girl in his school and every living member of Uzumaki clan wanted to fuck him. Even fucking Orochimaru wanted to fuck him. Even in this generation, people like Baruto lust for his dick. There's no headcanon involved in saying everyone wanted to fuck Sauce.

And whoever decided this was a good premise for a shounen BATTLE anime is fucking retarded; imagine if hunter x hunter was just a comfy SoL flick about young boys going on an adventure, would it be worshipped by shounenfags everywhere like it is nowadays? I think not.

Which animator?

youtu.be/Rt1aiZhDpvQ

Some interview on 17th

>They decide to visit Orochimaru, a criminal of Konohagakure, who is performing forbidden research, to look for clues about Shin’s hand.
> forbidden research

He keeps getting away with it!

>However, the unexpected behavior and words from the father that she’s finally met deeply wound her. Naruto and Chouchou can’t stand the awkwardness between father and daughter

Pulling a sword on your daughter is "awkwardness", apparently.

it's sakura, what do you expect?

Learn to follow the reply chain. >I borrowed the first point from the saladfags that were defending her shitty eyesight saying that it worsened because of the fever she had as a kid.
But if you don't like it, we can just leave it as Sarada having really shitty genes.

Regarding Naruto as the Hokage, I'd like to see more of Naruto actually doing Hokage stuff outside the Leaf village. We know that Kakashi helped set up the modern ninja world and did a good job, I want to see if Naruto added on to it and to see if he delivered what he promised to the other ninja villages like the Rain, Grass and Waterfall and allowed them to prosper and be as represented as the the 5 Great Nations. However, currently, only the 5 Great Nations have really been represented in this new era.

>and has given up everything to continue defending the world without getting any credit or rewards
Except that he has done absolutely nothing to defend the world since he left. There was absolutely no reason for him to not only abandon his family, but never ever visit them or even send them any letters or phone calls or asking for pictures of his daughter.
He wasn't "giving up" shit, you have to actually care about something in order to give it up.

Shut the fuck up retard

That art is really good, Almost looks official.

>s-shut the fuck up, stop invalidating my headcanon

>SAVED THE FUCKING WORLD

Sasuke didn't save shit. He only went against Madara and Kaguya because they happened to be in the way of his own insane plan.

Did they bring back hina's tiddy?

She never lost them (outside of Ikimoto's incarnation), she just wears baggy clothes still. She only wore something form fitting once, in The Last.

>And whoever decided this was a good premise for a shounen BATTLE anime is fucking retarded
Boruto is not your traditional tournament style shonen battle anime. No one said that Boruto was going to be like this, and itn's not going to be like that anytime soon. You can go back to your O MY RUBBER HxH or you can go watch DBS with its retarded characters and plot that makes no sense.

*and it isn't

He says, while posting a god awful, terrible, no good piece of shit parent that literally forgot his second child's existence.

Is there a larger picture that this is a crop of?

>his own insane plan
I hated his revolution thing. Why couldn't it have been written like "Naruto I have decided to become Hokage. You've always declared that you'd become Hokage, however I don't believe you have what it takes to be the Hokage. I will fight you for that position and prove to you that I am the stronger person" or some shit like that?

>has done absolutely nothing
Wow, that's great. So he should just go home now. So now they should just stop defending altogether. It's just aliens that can destroy the world and appear at any time without any warning. Why waste time trying to defend against those? There's also been no real wars in recent times too, so they should also dismiss the entire fucking army. Most of the current generation hasn't really fought in a war, so what's the point?

That said, the two times we do see Sauce, he has produced results. First with the Gaiden and Shin, and then the movie and the two faggots. So even the basis of your "argument" is just outright wrong.

I just finished watching the Noruto anime, is it true the manga is a completely different?

I've been really enjoying it so far but i feel the vibe it has is going to end soon.

>I just finished watching the Noruto anime, is it true the manga is a completely different?

No.

What exactly has Sasuke done to help defend the world from aliens?
The movie didn't produce any results, the aliens showed up and ended up attacking Konoha anyway. His wandering didn't change the outcome in any way.

Sekibeing is another animator that's a huge naruhina fag and recently did pic related. Which animator did the one you posted?

Because that actually makes no sense. His insane bullshit plan was at least internally consistent with his character, which was quite a wonder.

He was disillusioned after learning that he was a stupid shithead from talking to the Hokage, but also though that the current system would logically not ever bring true peace and understanding. He tried to pull off a demented lovechild of a scheme, made out of Ozymandia's and Pain's talking points. And to be fair, he was correct- Hagoromo tried with his stupid ninshu shit, all of Asura's reincarnations tried the friendship bullshit, the only reason as to why it works now is because all the big dogs are friends. As soon as Nardo and the Sauce are dead, everything goes to shit again.

We know nothing about what Sasuke has done for you to defend his irresponsible attitude towards his family. Sasuke has never been a responsible guy even when he had the chance to be one. The only thing we know is that he has traveled to many places searching for Kaguya's dimension, to no avail. There is literally 0 reasons why he can't teleport back home every week or so to at least interact an hour with his daugher.