Hey White Boy, Can You Compete?

I was talking to a white girl who has transitioned into a black boy loving white girl. She was telling me black men are just so much manlier, and it's hard for a white girl to go back to white boys after they've been with black men, because black men don't get jealous over white men.

They don't get jealous over white men because black men don't consider white men actual men. To black men, white guys are boys.

So my question is, white boys, how are you going to compete? In my city white girls are switching over to black guys en masse. What are you gonna do?

>So my question is, white boys, how are you going to compete?
Why compete for such women? It's natural selection. If women want men who have a 50% chance of having herpes, then by all means, let them go after black men. It is better that white men settle with women who understand the risks of having a relationship with black men.

sage

Damn Jews.

>we wuz african kangs quaanz
>hate your own women with a passion because they're ugly and love to fight

i really can't blame niggers for loving white women

Sage Nigger you'll always be a animal not a man. Ill put your black ads for sale in Lybia with the other niggers

How are we going to save the white race™?

We'll kill your whole fucking race nigger, that's how.

This is literally what every black rapist thinks the woman is thinking.

Why do black bois get so upset when they see a successful, intelligent attractive black woman with a white man?

Back in H.S. I dated a 9/10 black girl for a year that looked like pic related. EVERY FUCKING TIME we went out in public we ALWAYS got approached by angry black "men". Theu would either yell at me for being an ebil huwite rayciss stealin their wimmin or, more frequently, they would try to approach her to either 1) yell at her for being a race traitor, house n****r, coon...etc. or 2) try to convince her she is just being brainwashed by her oppressor/slavemaster.

Usually we just ignored them or laughed them off but if they persisted, she would tell them that she would've considered dating a black guy if they knew how to step up and be a real man. They would usually respond by sputtering incomprehensible expletives and retreating with their tails between their legs.

You can pretty much see the exact same behavior any social media platform of a well known black woman who is 99% of the time with a white man.

So what gives black bois? You talk nonstop about how black "men" so strong and confident yet when you lose your most desirable and successful women to white men you turn into angry racist sniveling cowards. Why can't you handle losing to better men? There's nothing wrong with losing but at least do it gracefully.

OBSESSED

how does it feel you'll never be white :^)

whatever, i'll die a virgin anyway

Can anyone point me to a guide to filter out garbage threads like these?

just hide it newfriend

I don't even want to see it.

The slur you’re looking for is “negro bedwench.” When you want to write WMBF bait about the reaction of black males to WMBF relationships, you need to include the term “bedwench” for authenticity.

>When the 56% memes convince you that you really are a nigger so you convince yourself niggers are better

The absolute state of burgers.

Yeah you are right we cant compete, you can have as many as you want now can you stop spamming us with this kind of threads?

Go cry to your mom like the krautbitch you IS bitch

> What are you gonna do?

Laugh in their faces.

>whatcha gonna do wite boi derp
Laugh at your life of course

>Hey Black Boy, Can You Stop Thinking About White Women and White Men?

Look guys, some nigger is mad that he never will belong to a White master race. Lets laugh hard

every white woman who fucks a nigger is not worth fighting for. its is humiliating to date a white girl who fucked a nigger before. no white man with a bit self respect would date a girl who fucked a nigger. in the moment they fuck a nigger they dont belong to the white race anymore. its not her fault if she was raped though.