pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6
archive.is/gzDDN)
archive.is/u2I7V)
archive.is/r56xC)
archive.is/TFIoh)
archive.is/Nf3PQ)
archive.is/3cH4B)
cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/feds-collect-record-taxes-first-month-under-tax-cut-run-surplus)
archive.is/ixUaE)
archive.is/p4hIB)
archive.is/AzSqN)
youtu.be/n3x_jbu6IwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO

>Joe posting before 300

maga

Awoo

AIDS

She’s learning Japanese, she mostly watches jap shows these days but she had me watch death note, welcome to the nhk, FLCL, a few other things that were pretty good
I’m not really into cartoons but I can see the appeal, unfortunately for her I claimed misaki-Chan as my waifu and will run away with her when technology permits
Nah didn’t sue but got them to give me an A for the class, it was so political man was definitely a huge redpill on future catlady shitlib women in bureaucracy fucking you over and ruining everything
The only men in positions of power were open homosexuals, party loyalists essentially

GOD BLESS AMERICA

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP

No black, navy, white, heathers of different colors

why is her arm bend so far backwards? I feel sick.

w-what happened

Spooky

Just heard the news apparently the spic school shooter is a (((Geraldo Rivera))) he's a kike

Remeber Adam was talking about Russians and guns days before the school shooting. He also claimed:
>They want us murdering each other, and we are

This is suspicious, but not concrete evidence of guilt. What do you lads think?

>CNN

Russians came up with these jaw dropping memes and posted them online

Hacked the election
turned into
Election interference
became
Meddling

That self righteous prick in the Birkenstocks.
>Looks like a Sup Forums drumphy shill.

>trump reveals that all "monster girls" are real and each are from their own planet
>trump reveals FTL that you can use
which planet do you go to?

>CNN
Stop reading globalist pravda.

>Why doesn't Melania believe the fake allegations we make against her husband

ah so that explains this

I think America is a country of 350 million undergoing a massive identity crisis while the productive population of white males is subjugated and lambasted from all sides and it’s surprising more of them don’t snap frankly

Everyone meddles in other countries affairs. Paying 13 Russians to say mean things about Hillary Clinton online isn’t an act or war or an attack on our election process.

flannel catgirl planet

sorry

german became one thing in 1871 but bavaria still had local governance within the reich. Idk whether im remembering it right, either he fled bavarian conscription pre-1871 or post-1871

Are you the same cunt who keeps repeating himself?

>Included
But those are not all of them, where are them all so people can make a distinguishable timeline of what these (((ruskies))) were doing?

are you going to post 40 times in every thread, Russian bot? Stop meddling in US politics: its illegal

>Paying 13 Russians to say mean things about Hillary Clinton online isn’t an act or war or an attack on our election process.
I mean, actually it is

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Trump Accomplishments - pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
Trump MAJOR Accomplishments (2017) - pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6

NEW!

>ICE arrests hit 3-year high under Trump (archive.is/gzDDN)
>CNN to lay off up to 50 employees after missing revenue targets - viewership down 30% (archive.is/u2I7V)
>US homebuilding permits soar to highest level since 2007 (archive.is/r56xC)
>The DHS is planning on denying green cards to legal immigrants if they receive federal or state aid (archive.is/TFIoh)
>The Education Department officially says it will reject transgender student bathroom complaints (archive.is/Nf3PQ)
>Arrests of illegal immigrants without criminal records skyrocketed in 2017 (archive.is/3cH4B)
>Feds collect record taxes in first month under Trump’s tax cuts; runs surplus in January (cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/feds-collect-record-taxes-first-month-under-tax-cut-run-surplus)
>Stocks close higher, post best weekly gain since 2013 (archive.is/ixUaE)
>ICE arrests 212 illegals, targets 122 businesses in LA raid (archive.is/p4hIB)
>France boosts defence spending to hit NATO target after Trump complaints (archive.is/AzSqN)

Fucking ell guarantee they’re aroused. Cucks

Episode 6 when?

Imagine how high Melania's power level must be by now

Peggy Drexler

>Jesus made the whip himself

As we have said thread and thread again, Democrats actively encourage illegal aliens to do every single one of those things and they do not care

Why do the jews always play victim after they have been convicted in a court of law?
Case in point
(((Leo Frank)))
(((Ethel Julious Rosenberg)))
Thank God For The Knights of Mary Phagen
youtu.be/n3x_jbu6IwQ

>AP
Circular globalist pravda is still pravda.
What else do you have?
New York Times, Washington Post, Buzzfeed, Motherjones, Axios, Jezebel with the same garbage headline?
Into the trash it goes.

Russia
turned into
Russians

America.

I'm sorry but.

There's no fucking hope for you.

>Deep State McMaster gon McMast

It's only a matter of time.
>Urist McWhiteAmerica looses a oraring laughter, fell and terrible!

And? Its a well known fact that every country tries to influence each other. You actually think this is gonna hurt Trump?? HAHAHAHA

Ah. He then made something out of himself right or was that Fred?

HAIIIIIIII YAI FOOOOOORCES!
HAIIIIIIII YAI FOOOOOORCES!

>Hacking the election to steal it from Hillary Clinton
Becomes
>"""Meddling"""

I don't think poor-ass illegal aliens set up dozens of shell companies to hide millions of dollars to influence elections through fraudulently purchased ads

>Why doesn't she divorce the billionaire president of the united states? Clearly the Russians hacked her mind
The fake news awards should have been a noose.

Remember when obama told British citizens that if they voted for brexit we would abandon them as a trading partner
Remember when the obama administration waged an open information war in Ukraine
Remember when the obama administration bombed the shit out of Syria and deposed their head of state who was murdered as a result and now the country is in a permanent state of chaos
Meddling in the affairs of other states is so hip and trendy haha what a classy guy unlike DRUMPF

The Democrat Pollster that predicted Heitkamp winning in 2012 is saying that Heitkamp will beat Kevin Cramer this year for the Senate.

Don't mind him. he is a Russian bot meddling in US affairs. just report him to the FBI and move on

13 Russian citizens making sponsored posts on fb and twitter is all they got after this fucking long, kek what a waste

Nice precedent being set here, I like it

>You actually think this is gonna hurt Trump?? HAHAHAHA
yeah, I do

loyalty cascade when?
>GAS THE GOBL- INGGERS AND ELVE- SPICS

Amazingly isn't Geraldo also? You might be surprised to know Bob M*arley was one also. Was Che? It seems the short question is rather, who along the powerful and famous isn't? No hate required. Only a degree of equilibrium in awareness.

Don't you remember that Congress said they would broaden the scope not only to Russians, but people that had ANY relative that was Russian?
Imagine if some investigation came about... but with Israelis on it, or maybe the Chinese that is stealing technology left and right, that would be interesting to watch.

he tried a lot of things. barbershop, gold rush stuff in the west. Success and failure back to back. But he was a business man yeah.

>all they got
also

Which of these statements is false?

What you said is no different than them making statements about one candidate over another, it's still activities by unregistered foreign agents
Just because it's different doesn't make the crime less severe

>What is La Raza
>What is AIPAC
>What is the Muslim Brotherhood
>What is the European Union
1.25 million is embarrassingly tiny. What an absolute joke of a """bombshell""". You guys are so fucked.

I'd start it but I'm on break.

Checked and yeah this is great. I support stamping out ALL foreign influence in American politics

The democrat platform is literally to get elected by encouraging foreigners to invade the United States in the millions to vote themselves larger and larger slices of white Americans tax pie

This poster is a foreign agent utilizing social media to influence the 2018 elections in favor of democrats.

Please tell us why Flynn matters user

Beautiful Justice

Go get em Joe!

Same thing with Israel First RINOs. All parasitic scum needs to get the fuck out of our politics.

>not letting the nature does its course.

>DEPORT ALL NIGGERS
joe relax

>I grieve the fact I wasn't able to fondle their chest or smell their hair one last time
God I hope he runs.

>no different than them making statements
I think its a bit different

The fact that we don’t ban dual citizens from operating in our government is outrageous

Is this for ant jesus?

>a twitter account is considered interference.
A really low bar.

nah not really

Sounds very American to me.

It is literally no different for illegals to campaign and vote versus what you are posting

She'll lose, she voted against tax cut.

If you argue that illegal aliens are entitled Constitutional rights, then the Russians were exercising their First Amendment right while in US soil.

Anyone have a link to the /ptg/ archives? I want to go through and screencap all the times anons said “Russian shills” or “Internet Research Agency” were just lefty memes.

Holy shit Sup Forums has spoilers now?!

Keep posting these, I am going to steal the verbiage used

What is the difference between this and all my aforementioned organizations? Mexican media was involved in the election, European organizations, Jewish groups, Muslim groups? Interesting you chose to ignore that while spamming the absolute nothing burger.

I would do Putina. People sometimes say I look like Putin, faceapp girl version of me also looks like his. I'm a Slav though, probably a lot of us that look similar

go away, vladimir. stop meddling

That list dual citizens list will come in handy in the future

>expecting more out of people who ban kinder eggs

All it's done is reaffirm that this is all just a fucking clown show. Thanks for posting the plain text for all to see instead of the (((spin))) I guess.

MAGA

>13 Russian meme spergs with a million dollars between them
literally a small loan of a million dollars was all it took to destroy amerikkka

I would kill for [spoiler] functions to be enabled on Sup Forums

>it was just 13 shitposters criticizing hillary!

No. It was 13 people leading an organization of hundreds. They were involved in identity fraud, illegal campaign contributions, wire fraud, and propaganda against the interests of the US. Read the indictment, it has all the evidence.