How does Sup Forums feel about the country of wakanda?

How does Sup Forums feel about the country of wakanda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kga2soqvMF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

it’s not real nigga

SHIEEEEEEEEETTT

reel city for reel kangz

¿QUÉ?

Meh, Zamunda was better.

WUZ

WE WUZ WAKANDIANS N SHIET

this is what africa would look like if we hadn't stolen their resources.

i feel like we should prop it up so all the people who belong there go there

I don’t watch capeshit

I says it ain’t REAL NIQQUA! It’s from a comic book written by some white dudes. Jews speaking spanish da fuq

WOKE
O
K
E

WOKE-ANDA

I can't really suspend my disbelief enough not to consider it a countersensical joke

>How does Sup Forums feel about the country of wakanda?
Blacks should move there to live in that wonderful, superior nation. I'm sure if they just move to Africa, the hidden nation of Wakanda, which is real, will find them and take them in.

Meme this into reality
#BlackPantherRoyalties

HOW DOES Sup Forums FEEL ABOUT THE PLANET HOTH ?

It’s cool

>white planet
>no niggers, would freeze to death
Is Hoth, dare I say it, /ourplanet/?

Huh?

>Sup Forums

It never existed but niggers and jews wish it did.

Help me, Black Panther

>how to i feel about a fictional country with no basis in reality in over a billion alternate dimensions
I'm sure in one dimension out there a Wakanda exist, but it would be the only one.
Niggers are not human, they were stranded here from Mars after they destroyed their own planet.

>no nig- RAAAWRGHHH

"Wakanda crack are niggers smoking these day?"

Wish black people would go back.

Once you go Black. Never come back

Is that a grass hut roof on top of that building? Lol

Finally gets recognized as the black kingdom, with black resources, doing black things, with black people. And accomplishing black goals, with black results, for black visions of black dominance with black blackness being the ultimate black black.

this unironically

Wouldn't care if it was an objectively good movie

>stolen their resources
the slaves?

>unironically

I don't believe you m8

its as plausible as my future children existing

fucking white males

I bet if America would set up a country in Africa for African Americans to move back to, It would be a paradise just like Wakanda!

youtube.com/watch?v=kga2soqvMF0

what is Liberia

WAKANDANS

Does Wakanda become a shining example of power and technology as a nationalist ethno-state with borders?

We should use it as a blueprint of how to build and run a country. Maintain a Homogeneous Mono culture that encourages strong leadership and traditional values. Build a wall and restrict immigration and trade. Stop all foreign aid and assistance. Always act for the benefit of the nation first and the people of the nation will be taken care of. Provide for a strong military defense in order to maintain sovereignty and independence.

TIGERS INDICTED

Dude with the fro is checkin out dat ass.