Leftists unironcally want to take this woman's right to effective self defense, in the current year

Leftists unironcally want to take this woman's right to effective self defense, in the current year.

Explain yourselves.

Leaf are gay tho

I want fuck leaf boi pussi

>Proper trigger discipline

Modified Gen3.
Looks like she's been around the range once or twice.
I like it.

>He wants women to have guns

>that Glock
That alone is reason enough to deny her 2A

>yfw she shoots guns only to garner attention from men whom she considers sexually attractive due to the people she associates with

because niggers have the right to rape white women with impunity according to leftists

>Glock

Get that pussy plastic shit off her and give her the proper pistol.

>Get /fit/
>Get /k/
>become range chad
>date conservative range qt
>have many white children
>?????
>profit

>tfw 31 years old and minimum wage job

How does that even happen? How do you live 31 years and not get good enough at even a single thing to be paid more than minimum wage for?

Women should not be allowed access to guns, only men should be allowed access to guns.

/lit/ ?

grad school for bio degree.

I have almost never visited /lit/ in my nearly 10 years of lurking Sup Forums but from what i understand it is a board full of leftist pedos

no it's because you gave up after that didn't magically land you a 300k starting job

That sounds useless, but there isn't a single job in this entire fucking country you can use it to get more than minimum wage with?

Moat women can barely rack a half plastic pistol.

Maybe if you live in a rural area and have 12 sons patrolling your compund day and night but in any urban to suburban setting they need guns.