Did he really indict the Russians because they were promoting things like BLM and other left-wing staples on the...

Did he really indict the Russians because they were promoting things like BLM and other left-wing staples on the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/feature/what-really-killed-sergei-magnitsky-16612
youtube.com/watch?v=ujjyz0ZSa_0
nytimes.com/2017/10/30/technology/facebook-google-russia.html?mtrref=www.google.com&gwh=05AF21727E5E64BB37293ADDF21C6047&gwt=pay
justice.gov/file/1035477/download
dailycaller.com/2017/06/24/crowdstrike-five-things-everyone-is-ignoring-about-the-russia-dnc-story/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are a single one of these people even prosecutable?

Honestly, I'm waiting for the media to get to that point

I wondered the same thing. Something tells me that Russia isn't going to extradite its citizens for shitposting.

He needed and out, quick and dirty out, he knew media and shills would eat up those 13 russians bullshit story, he doesnt have shit and everybody knows it

>I wondered the same thing. Something tells me that Russia isn't going to extradite its citizens for shitposting.
I think Putin should do exactly that.
Hold a big press conference.
>"I strongly disavow the actions of these rogue hackers in our midst."
>"Today, I ordered their arrest, and will allow the US authorities to take the to DC to face trial and justice!"
>"We will begin this process, as soon as OUR arrest warrants for 26 members of the NSA and CIA over their hacking of OUR elections here, and in Ukraine, are agreed to."
>"We welcome this return to law and order and justice"
lol.....the msm would freak out

Dude that'd be fucking mint

ITS ANUDDAH COLD WAR

SHITPOSTING ASSAULT MEMES

MEME WAR NOW 2049

Does Russia have an extradition agreement with Russia?

CNN
"We are now being threatened by Russia over our investigation with Russian meddling in our 2016 election and recently Trump has not ordered new sanctions on Russia. This is competently unprecedented that the United States is going by what Russia wants!

They promoted leftist groups after the election was over.

Entire Russia meme is a hoax
nationalinterest.org/feature/what-really-killed-sergei-magnitsky-16612

>Dude that'd be fucking mint
lol...Putin should give Trump a call.
Work out an agreement.
Putin's list includes Obama, Clinton, Comey...

>CNN
Well...I mean yeah.

Cut me some slack, "mint" was my generation's word and I slip back into it sometimes.
But yes, Trump and Putin should work out a deal for Russia to indict a bunch of these fucks

Not from Russia. If they travel through a country with an extradition agreement with the US though, they'll "disappear".

>Did he really indict the Russians because they were promoting things like BLM and other left-wing staples on the internet?
Yes. Mueller is /ourguy/

>all the russian shills ITT

>t. russian shill

What crime took place?

Lol @not getting it, you guys are dumb as fucking bricks. The purpose of indicting these people aren't to get them jailed, but to establish a foundation of Russian interference, there's people within the Drumpf administration who've intentionally received aid from the Russians or tried to (like Jared Kushner attempting to set up back-channels to Russian officials), this is the first step to impeach your retard in charge and all the Russian agents like Mitch McConnell

>that shit sounds fucking dope
We should use that more in modern slang

He indicted 13 Russians for carrying out an marginally funded shit posting campaign, and for supporting Bernie Sanders and for staying pro and anti Trump rallies in order to sew discord in US politics.

In reality, it was the mainstream media who for over a year have promulgated the greatest discord ever seen in modern American politics.

>a foundation of Russian interference,
Oh, you think the lens isn't going to shift to every other country also engaged in the practice?
That's cute.

extradition is literally against the russian constitution

Since we're talking about foundations here, nothing you have listed even if true. Is illegal. If buying ads and sewing discord in a foreign country is frowned upon, maybe we shouldn't have done it in russia when our state department run by clinton was funding groups who were protesting putin. Being indignant about it now gains you no points.
Running ads isn't 'interference', collusion with russians isn't illegal, nor is 'establishing back channels.'
So assuming your wet dream comes true and it comes out all that actually happened, what? THERE IS NO BASIS FOR IMPEACHMENT YOU FUCKING RETARD

Wrong

It's fascinating to watch how you Swedes always spend your free time attacking good politicians in the United States while at the same time greasing the rails for shitskins to come into your country and rape your women. Extremely strange priorities you have have.

It’s so embarrassing. FBI faggots reading shitty faceberg posts. How pathetic.

Im american and everytime I see shit about the russian bots it was shit I was doing while getting high in a wall mart parking lot with my satellite internet. Got to smoke meth to shit post for putin

youtube.com/watch?v=ujjyz0ZSa_0

The Russians broke the Dank Regulations with their memes and they must be punished.

I’m embarrassed to have a Swedish grandfather. Nothing is going to come from this. The Russians have been doing thus shit since the 50’s you retard.

>on the internet
They legally paid for facebook ads and Mark Zuckerburg verified them.
The adverts consisted of less than 0.02% of traffic.
That's less than 1%...
Facebook isn't American soverenty it's the internet and all countries are free to pay for advertisements on the platform.

Canada, Mexico, France, and other countries all were paying FB for political adverts.

Despite leaked intelligence reports (via WL) confirming we tried to interviened in France's and Israel's 2017 elections It's only bad when it's muh russia though.

:^)

>Reached 126 million people
nytimes.com/2017/10/30/technology/facebook-google-russia.html?mtrref=www.google.com&gwh=05AF21727E5E64BB37293ADDF21C6047&gwt=pay

It had an impact. If you want to understand how humans can be controlled en masse, there's a book called "Linked" that describes controlling complex systems by using very specific points. In the case of the US, it was simply a matter of bringing up one side of hot issues (abortion, racism, etc).

What impact do you believe it had based on that? Please explain.

I believe a lot of people that would have been on the fence otherwise saw the ads, attended the fake rallies, and became convinced that Trump was the only way to "fix" the country.

The US govt never hacked into Russian leaders e-mails and released them selectively to favor one side of their elections, nor did they flood Russian social media with fake stories to discredit the ruling party.

Stop taking what you read about Sweden on Sup Forums seriously, it's all exaggerated. I'm a second gen. immigrant in Sweden and I fucking despise the Swedish left, they're nutjobs. Islam and communism is nothing short of cancer.

>The Russians have been doing thus shit since the 50’s you retard.
Sounds like it's time to find a final solution to the Russian menace, then.

he's flailing. he has nothing he's trying to save face

Define a lot of people. Also, what fake rallies?

>Define a lot of people
Those who don't watch the news and don't keep up with current events outside of Facebook.

>Fake rallies
Russian trolls setup Facebook events in various locations. The idea was to get enough of the extremists with the centrists to sway their viewpoint.

>The US govt never hacked into Russian leaders e-mails and released them selectively to favor one side of their elections
A compelling case hasn't been made that russians were actually involved in that
>nor did they flood Russian social media with fake stories to discredit the ruling party.
I think funding groups attempting to sew discord in an attempt to overthrow a leader you disapprove of is miles beyond facebook adds and tweets

>Those who don't watch the news and don't keep up with current events outside of Facebook.
So 'russia' buying ads and showing people issues got people who otherwise would not have voted to vote based on events happening in the country. 'russian rock the vote!'? haha
You still didn't define a lot of people. How many were swayed by those ads but not ads bought by the candidates and superpacs? Please tell.
>Russian trolls setup Facebook events in various locations. The idea was to get enough of the extremists with the centrists to sway their viewpoint.
So what about those are fake? That they were inorganic? so was the entirety of BLM etc.

The Russians...The Russians

------What about the fucking MEXICANS?-----

Their ex president was a non stop shill for Hillary, their country sent millions of it's citizens here that are voting illegally, harp non stop on social media about our politics and they are sucking up our tax dollars while screaming for amnesty

If this is not foreign influence, what the fuck is? 13 Russians are a joke compared to the non stop burrito invasion

I shilled for trump during the election, should I be worried? Did it for free (got alot of satisfaction after the election, totally worth it) and Im not russian, but our flag is very similar and this guy looks really desperate to catch somebody.

Seal team 6 en route as we speak. I'd get down on the floor with your hands behind your head immediately

DAS RIGHT WHITEBOY

allegedly they opened us bank account with fake SSNs

and transferred money to said bank account to fund online trolls and protest and such.

Thanks, all I'd seen thus far was "indicted for shitposting."

Source for this claim?

justice.gov/file/1035477/download

page 16, count 41

Is it even a crime if your shitposting outside of US jurisdiction?
Thats my actual honest to god question, though i doubt anyone will answer.
But riddle me this, if theres any legal anons on here. How can a US court indict a foreign national for actions they undertook outside of US jurisdiction?
Is it like, well the server it was posted on is inside US?
And before anyone says it, I do realize that some (but not all btw) of the crimes were actually physically committed in US (identity theft etc).

It says they used the paypal account they opened to pay for ads. How does that get twisted into paying for online trolls and protests?

>So 'russia' buying ads and showing people issues got people who otherwise would not have voted to vote based on events happening in the country. 'russian rock the vote!'?
The trolls had a candidate in mind. If you want to look at it in a more traditional light: Putin paid for political ads. That may not seem like a problem to you, but what if Kim Jong Un does? There was a lot of effort put into getting Trump to win the primaries even though he's wholly unqualified to be president.

>You still didn't define a lot of people. How many were swayed by those ads but not ads bought by the candidates and superpacs? Please tell.
Hard to say, I would guess tens of millions. The majority of Americans are centrists and don't actually pay attention to the news.

>So what about those are fake?
The fact that they weren't made by people actually of that ideology or cause. There were fake BLM events too.

What they were charged with were more "real" crimes, like identity theft, etc.

The whole thing is a joke, though. Campaign started back in 2014 years before the Don even started campaigning for the Republican nomination. They retweeted and helped coordinate both pro and anti-Trump rallies simultaneously after he was elected. They were pot stirrers doing exactly what you'd expect any hostile foreign power to do to the US: Try to sow dissent and destabilize the country. They didn't give a shit about Trump or any other candidate in particular.

this is what i think
if after millions of dollars, and a year of investigation
by americas former top law enforcement official, all he can come up with is a couple of "lied to FBI", one count campaign finance stuff from 2012 and 13 russian shitposters

maybe its time to pack it in
cause that seems pretty thin to me

Lol they aren't even lying

>establish a foundation of Russian collusion
>by stating emphatically that there was no Russian collusion
Brilliant. Mueller, you genius, you!

>wholly unqualified to be president.
Come again?

>No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

just trying to add some level of excuse for committing felonies and ultimately sedition

They are criminals

well your not being completely honest
my understanding is that the statement says
"this is not proof of russian collusion"
which is slightly different then "there was none"

dont read just what you want to read dude, or we are no different then MSM

Mueller is going to try to drag this process out for as long as possible, and hopefully through the mid terms in an attempt to derail GoP, and muddy the waters and to prevent his own prosecution
he has just given all the liars another bit of crap to run on about and extended the life of his sham investigation

>The trolls had a candidate in mind
Actually they didn't. During the primaries it states their ads supported Sanders and Trump. It becomes quite clear they were simply anti hillary. Being russia and all that's kind of a 'no shit sherlock' stance to take as she is vehemently anti russia (unless it lines her pocket)
All the effort of the russians as claimed in the indictment appears to have had minimal if any effect on the election. Face it, Conservative america voted trump in as a consequence of being tired of our current political system.
>Hard to say, I would guess tens of millions.
That's a number pulled completely out of your ass with no basis whatsoever in reality. You're saying tens of millions were somehow persuaded by those specific ads but not at all in the multi million dollar ad campaigns coming from inside the US.
>The fact that they weren't made by people actually of that ideology or cause
Sounds as fake to me as the 'womens march' in DC and not even remotely as impactful.

It's hard for me to really give a shit about any of this. Your main contention seems to be that it's bad because it came from outside the country. They didn't spread anything that wasn't on conservative sites, reddit, and hell even here. Just sounds like there was a lot less russians involved than I initially thought.

>Come again?
No political or legal experience. He's a businessman (and a shitty one at that).

>Your main contention seems to be that it's bad because it came from outside the country.
That's exactly what we should give a shit about. Ultimately it doesn't matter who they supported, but the fact that a leader from another country was pushing an agenda in ours. Putin does not rule America.

>Face it, Conservative america voted trump in as a consequence of being tired of our current political system.
Eh, the majority abstained but that's another debate. I think most people realized that both candidates were terrible and we need to reform the system to allow voters to reject all the candidates and redo the primaries.

No, they were indicted on bank fraud, wire fraud, and identity fraud. Nothing they did in relation to the election was illegal nor did it have any effect (according to the indictments themselves).

There still isn't a case to be made it was actually ordered by the russian government and not russian business owners fearing US sanctions on their country. That being said it's a pathetic attempt if they were actually trying to influence the election. We were doing way more to get trump elected for free.
The statement that leaders from other countries should not push an agenda in ours is pants on head fairy tail land retarded bullshit.
Our leaders regularly overthrow governments, install puppets, make backroom deals interfering with other countries. Don't be a hypocrite.
>Eh, the majority abstained
I said nothing about how many voted. I said conservatives voted him in. Which we did. It's why he's in office. Not a hard concept to grasp. Stop trying to move goalposts.

The guardian is a UK newspaper that was vehemently anti trump and ran constant smears on him during the election cycle. There's a bunch of foreigners interfering with our election process. Get up in arms!

>Our leaders regularly overthrow governments, install puppets, make backroom deals interfering with other countries. Don't be a hypocrite.
Give me an example of one that wasn't corrupt. Regime change is common in cases where the leader was a dick.

>>"We will begin this process, as soon as OUR arrest warrants for 26 members of the NSA and CIA over their hacking of OUR elections here, and in Ukraine, are agreed to."
hahaha

Yeah the media will just bury this now.

>Stop trying to move goalposts.
Not moving goalposts. Yes, conservatives put him in office. Democrats actually helped by letting Shillary win the primaries.

shit's off the chain, totally radical dude

that guardian is absolute lefty filth

That's not required for the point I was making, but a case could be made that Hillary was corrupt and russia was trying to do the moral thing if they were actually behind trying to influence the election against hillary.
That's my point. If I had to put money on it I would say that UK rag had more effect on the election than 'russia's' facebook ads and twitter posts. It's a foreign entity trying to influence the election in favor of their preferred candidate.

>Face it, Conservative america voted trump in as a consequence of being tired of our current political system.

Trump won because he just barely managed to flip a number of historically blue states in the rust belt.

Not too surprising when you consider that Hillary literally never even stepped foot in some of these states. Meanwhile, Trump was pounding the pavement all over the US (including the rust belt) and campaigning there right up to the election and at least pretending that he cared about voters in these states.

It's no wonder he flipped them. Meanwhile, Hillary was shamelessly pandering to Latinos in California, Texas, and Florida and calling white Trump supporters in the midwest a "basket of deplorables." The reality is Hillary just ran a shitty campaign and she lost because of it. But don't expect Democrats to ever accept and come to terms with this. No, it was MUH RUSSIANS.

Yes, you have to understand this has NOTHING to do with election security or even trump. It's DC's hate boner for russia. They want hostility with russia, and anything they can blame on russia, they will. They blamed the podesta phishing email on russia. They have provided ZERO evidence. Read this, they didn't even bother fabricating evidence, they just said "trust this neocon thinktank, it was russia"
dailycaller.com/2017/06/24/crowdstrike-five-things-everyone-is-ignoring-about-the-russia-dnc-story/

That's how he won. To get even there though he had to win the primaries. He did this because of the reasons i stated

>swede
>leftist cuck
>shill
>believes in le russian conspiracy

all checks out. hahahaha

>Russian gov't phished pedosta
How come you don't talk about the DNC hack anymore? Blew yourself out with your own meta data?

It's the fucking Jews stupid. Jews like George Soros are behind that, not Russians. For some reason it's okay to spew the same tired conspiracy theory that Russians are behind curtains globally pulling the strings when it's been proven for decades that it's been the Jews. Now these fuckwads are shifting the blame to a random ethnicity. These disingenuous cockheads should be ousted for their utter stupidity and incompetence. This country was a fucking sorry abortion of a mistake.

Saying people were tired of the usual politics does mean that they really preferred Trump. Of all the already established politicians, the closest to Trump was the skelegates man and he was the clear runner up to Trump during the whole primaries.
I know it sounds incredible to many journalists, but people actually wanted Trump (especially during the primary campaign), they were not just bored out or tired of the others.

>That's my point. If I had to put money on it I would say that UK rag had more effect on the election than 'russia's' facebook ads and twitter posts. It's a foreign entity trying to influence the election in favor of their preferred candidate.
François Hollande explicitly told people to vote Hillary too. Somehow you have never heard about the French conspiracy.
To be fair, Hollande's declaration probably took a few votes away from Clinton.

>In reality, it was the mainstream media who for over a year have promulgated the greatest discord ever seen in modern American politics.
rooskies knew that would habbeneding.
The shitposting campaign was just there to reaffirm the self destruction, it nevver needed be effective, just cheap

>random ethnicity
russian isn't random, they need money fo dem war programs

also, what was the *precise* definition of collusion again?

Even if the influence operations aren't the bank fraud/identity theft are.

Yes put in all the ethnicities into a hat, remove the jew because that would be anti semitic, now pick out a name and that's your next scapegoat. IT WAS THE FRENCH ALL ALONG

Fake rally my ass. I stood in line 8 hrs for one and only got to the door as it was dismissing. Not 1 Russian I met in that line either.

>selectively released emails
Has Hilary Clinton or John Podesta ever claimed that the DNC emails were fabricated, redacted, or incomplete? Emails from Hillary Clinton's illict email server were released based on her own judgement of what was work related. There were those 20 emails that weren't released (besides the "yoga/wedding" emails) were removed by President Obama on account of them being full of classified material sent/receiveced by his own unofficial & unsecured email alias. If the truth hurt Hillary's chances maybe she could've not been such a shitbag.