Above-Average IQ Thread

Previously: IMPORTANT
Rules:
-Don't talk about IQ
-Must be white
-IQ is 122 or greater

Today's agenda:

Richard Spencer is a huge faggot who's full of shit. He claims to represent an identitarian white American identity that doesn't exist. He's a large breasted man obsessed with history because he's too uneducated in American culture to understand the incommensurability of certain whites with others.

American culture is beyond fucked. Half of white Americans are fat as shit and two-thirds are degenerate retards. Every girl descended from these broken people is damaged goods for at least the next two generations. Texas is going blue sooner than that at which point balkanization will commence, those who are most attracted to one another will collapse into communities. Those with the most similar skin color are drawn together and to a climate similar to their ancestors. Co-habitation with dark skinned people make them both worse off than in isolated states of harmony.

We're most attracted to those we most look like. You've experienced this if you've seen a pretty girl with the same mixed ethnicity as you. Brutish wops and other southern Europeans have over-aggressive demeanors so as to be socially incompatible with northerners of light complexion. The expressions of people with dark skin are less discernible, whereas the facial gesticulations of light skinned people are immaculately clear. This imbalance of communication makes it difficult for such people to co-habitate without social degradation.

We're animals, whatever's actually real is inaccessible to our system of perception. Predictive models are the closest thing we have to truth, but most people are too stupid to understand the steps of the scientific method so the only relevant systems of truth are whatever bullshit Tucker Carlson is telling people and what those people are telling their kids, which is self-serving propaganda.

Exit question: What color tie will Trump wear to the parade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQ9bYdlVOyU
youtube.com/watch?v=p0oOkggVI5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a 6'4 fry cook at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock making over $450,000 a year.

AMA

Oops forgot to follow your rules.

hello /sci/
now fuck off

>Taking pride in your IQ is pathetic
Exactly! This is what I've been telling everyone.

How much worse is it to get conquested by whites than subverted by Jews? 1st world - 3rd world = -2 worlds Damn dude, life in India must be harsh. How do I predict the trajectory of my reincarnation? I want to be one of the Aryans who steals pajeet's most beautiful women. The ultimate cuckolding of an entire region slowly overtaken by an army of Chads, each with a harem of 40 strong, dick length and height were the deciding factor of Indian women who betrayed their own people to get a taste of that white cock.

Sorry, you have to make a cutoff somewhere and 120 seems kinda low. I think it could be lowered to 125 and be perfect.

See, you did it again. You're having a reaction in your mind, confined to yourself which you transpose onto me.

It would be like giving a gun to a dog with hands.

Rule 1 of High IQ Thread: don't talk about IQ

Let's see what you can do.

What makes you think I know anything about psychology?

>What matters more than IQ is the ability of the individual to manifest something of value into reality

What matters matters. Intelligence and building are accessible only to those with requisite conditions.

Nice

>im a black jewish gay communist
I laughed really hard at this.

>the fictional setting, Wakanda, is a Western Style Utopia with black face painted on
BOOM

Christianity spawned Academia.

who's that grey eyed whore?

I liked these better when they were called GATE threads. Now it's all nu-pol namefaggotry.
Die in a one-car accident, brainlet.

>Wants IQ thread
>Has to use hot chick as lure

This is why you fail.

21st century is basically undoing the liberalism of the 20th century, and driving further toward a conservative segregated society

>tfw 123
nice

Michele Alves

I sure hope so.

>What color tie will Trump wear to the parade?
Israeli blue

NEW Altright.com Podcast

youtube.com/watch?v=iQ9bYdlVOyU

>compalins about thread quality

It's about aesthetic.

I agree, only in America could such a faggot cuck as Richard Spencer be spawned.

And I agree again, American culture is beyond fucked. Unfortunately, your disgusting culture is poisoning the rest of the world as well. It is sickening. America must be destroyed.

I am most attracted to Arab females. Not everyone is the same. You make yourself look very stupid if you keep talking like everyone is you.

I'm thinking he will wear a red tie.

I am special, you are not, the end.

She's pretty

We need to embrace eugenics with or without public consent. It's either that or we will suffer another dark age of civilisation.
We already almost ran out of land to separate ourselves from the mongrelised underclass so the option of white flight slowly becomes unavailable.

What about people of other races with 130 IQ's?

Lol ok Ahmed.

>complains about complaining about thread quaity.
>altright.com podcast
EL GOBLINO MYSTERIOSO MAS PUTO.
It's the mediocre end of intelligence that's truly insufferable. You need to stop.
Make some friends. Post more on reddit.
Sup Forums isn't for you.

Look, kid. Isn't this girl a perfect 5/5? You can't seriously tell me you are more attracted to some Becky than her.

>I'm real smart!
>Half of white Americans are obese!
Not even half of NIGGERS are obese here, you fucking retard. Get back on your short bus and return to Special Ed.

More than 30% of your white population is obese. Obese. Disgusting.

>one shouldn't promote an ideal because reality does not meet the ideal
>above average IQ thread

HEY RETARD!

FOR THE LAST

FUCKING TIME!

Richard Spencer is a Leftist NatBol agent of Dugin. He is anti-white and anti-America openly.

YOU

ARE

NO

SMARTIE

If you decide to fuck with your local college, remember to look like either a preppy or hippy as necessary to blend in. Also remember that they can not declare war on white men under any circumstances. That is a handicap to them. (What color are those campus cops, mostly? White. What happens if they hire a bunch of nigger cops? The nigger cops nig out while in uniform and off duty and the rich white student's parents stop sending their children and money. What happens if Pro White anything is seen on campus? The Administration has to freak out hysterically or they lose their Fed Bucks. Even the IOTBW campaign got several colleges to freak out.

GT/GATE thread kinda has me fucked up

Bestest namefag

why does the IQ bar keep getting set lower?

do i make the cut with 120iq?

Keep your negro mouth shut, subhuman.

>must be white
im armenian. do i count?

>I liked these better when they were called GATE threads. Now it's all nu-pol namefaggotry.

Has it ever crossed your mind that maybe they are trying anouther anti-intelligence psyop?

Do you know what the term "Hollywood Smart" means?

youtube.com/watch?v=p0oOkggVI5E

Hollywood smart basically means "Photogenic, and memorizes complicated sounding stuff to appear smart to people who don't know any better"

IQ is not a proxy for value.
Race is not a proxy for value.

fuck off

No.

Is this a white safe space to discuss white things?

This. I'd bet most people here are under 20 years old and thus immature, or just losers who cling onto something that makes them feel better about themselves because they have nothing going on for them in their lives.

>The expressions of people with dark skin are less discernible, whereas the facial gesticulations of light skinned people are immaculately clear.

Its true. The expression in your picture clearly expresses "worthless".

>IQ is not a proxy for value.

Yes it is. When the value that you are talking bout requires a large IQ... like, doctors, engineers, scientists, etc...

>Race is not a proxy for value.
This is true, but Race and IQ are corrolated.

So, for individual cases it's a tossup, but as a statistical mean, Race and IQ are actually correlated.

>black
>posting in high iq thread
no

look at that captcha i have found. lol.

>Above-Average IQ Thread
>thread picture is a woman
What did OP mean by this?

wanna cyber?

>What did OP mean by this?

>Oy vey goyim, pay no attention to your smart males, just believe that cute females are the most intelligent and put them all into your high paying jobs and intelligence agencies because of their appearance!

basically, what i'm saying, is that the boomers in charge of our civilization can't tell the difference between intelligent, and attractive...

So, they basically hire attractive people to the exclusion of intelligent people (jobs that require intelligence is the only place that this matters, mind you), which benefits Americas rivals and enemies, because they would MUCH rather compete/fight against dumb Americans than smart ones.

>post not actually IQ-related

OP has over Spengler'd himself.

This is now an /Anzu/ thread.

IMPORTANT
Rules:
-Be a chad
-Must be of colour
-IQ is 90 or greater

Today's agenda:
Is she a boy, or a girl?
How does his pre-cum taste?

I'm starting to think that anzu is a crisis actor.

Hopefully you realize that IQ will fall for most white countries regardless of immigration.

no one with an above average IQ and not a dramatically inflated ego calls their thread "Above-Average IQ thread"

Statistics say it is falling everywhere except China.
Niggers are increasing their presence everywhere except China. "Correlation is not causation", but the skin color-deep racists' ammo loads itself.

>no one with an above average IQ and not a dramatically inflated ego calls their thread "Above-Average IQ thread"

I usually call my thread something like "How to defeat mind control technologies"

But the shills flock to it like flies on shit.

I think this is an attempt to attract people thatatually discuss the subject and do not derail the thread with shitposting. But instead of smart people it will likely attract pretentious cunts and trolls

Intelligent people know that the USA will Balkanize and the Northwest Front will be the only option remaining for a White Ethnostate. All the e-celebs are a smokescreen to hide this truth from the masses.

This is a gay blackpill thread. Gas yourself, jew