Chad eats the same food as everyone else, doesn't follow any R*ddit guide to "increase test"

>Chad eats the same food as everyone else, doesn't follow any R*ddit guide to "increase test"
>still is Chad, 100x manlier and 1000x more attractive than you
>b-but muh soy muh phytoestrogens

Face it Sup Forums, it's either ALPHA GENETICS or BETA RESULTS.

kek
ok_kid.jpg

Isn't Jeff like 5'8"?

The guy on the left doesn't follow a guide to increase test because he injects test twice a week, this was revealed forever ago, you picked a bad OP picture

And he still gets all the bitches.

Stop blaming your height for your personality flaws.

>on dedicated diet designed to hit a very specific set of macros and calories
>intense training everyday
>says the same food as everyone else
>genetics
To be fat somewhere else faggot

t. /fit/

jesus christ, how short is the other guy?

The guy on the right is about one glass of soy-milk away from a school shooting

Yeah but can he throw and catch a ball? Most of the guys I've met who look like this are shitty athletes.

or steroids

Short and looks like a gremlin. Probably still gets at least 50% of the bitches Chad Thundercock on the left does.

>that picture
yeah ok, spending months lifting weight and taking prot like a moron just to admire yourself in the mirror or seduce thots shows great confidence and masculinity lmao

Gyms consist mainly of literal fags and losers with babydicks trying to compensate

jeff is 6' feet

Jeff is the epitome of an Aryan ubermesnche , the finest of Swedish and German genes

steroids/genes allow you to cheat..if you take juice and dont have the genes your are fuct

Who gives a shit about catching a ball you fucking virgin lmao

I'm socially inept and skinny fat, but I look like Ryan Gosling and I have a 9" cock so it works out

Jeff is probably closer to 6’1”

But does he smoke cigarettes? Beta

> Chad
> not Chang

what are steroids for 500 Alex

If Jeff is 6", the short guy is probably 5'11"

>below chest level for a 7'2" guy
>claims 6'

Jeff is 5'9"

I'd suck his dick

fitness and lifting is a normie fad propagated by the likes of Joe Rogan and similar brainlets.
People who work out are usually either insecure or extremely narcissistic, neither of which are healthy to associate yourself with.

Hahah do you really think the dude on the left is natural?

for comparison this is Richters next to Kwaku, who claims 5'7"

this

the only thing that he has going for him is the face genetics and height, other than that it's all steroids

Am i the only one here who thinks that the left guy doesn't look aestheticly pleasing?
Or is it merely the angle?

That little asian guy, he's like "No pictures right now plz"

I don't follow you, he looks hot to me.

Or OR it's his job

He's lookin pretty damn good. He's still pulling off ottermode aesthetics while being utterly jacked.

Holy fuck
The lookspill is the hardest pill to swallow.

Back to you gymcel

>Chad eats the same food as everyone else
Fat libertarian doesn't know about work-out diets or increasing gains.

Nahh... I'm actually a fucking brick house 6 ft 220, ~12% bf. On top of that, I'm quick and powerful from sports training in my youth. Plus, one of my hobbies is kickboxing. Tbh I could kill that chad with my bare hands.

i actually couldn't care less about those , i only lift to maintain a healthy body

He looks weird to me, almost plastic-like.

But I am a straight man, so maybe that's why.

he looks like a roided out caricature straight out of DBZ or some shit, that's why

This. Fucking brutal desu

If you knew shit about women you’d know that 95% of them don’t want freakish, obviously juiced up men like the Ken doll on the left.
Obviously they don’t want that goblin on the right either, but there’s a middle ground.
I’m not as ripped as either of them but I’m 6’ very fit and have a 9/10 face, and women love feeling my rock hard abs and biceps.

>one of my hobbies is kickboxing.
>thinks he can fight

>tfw you will never be able to compete with the BDC

Doesn't give you excuse to lay down and bitch about it. At this rate half of the population will soon be obese like a fucking whales.
ANY level of athleticism will put you ahead of the degenerate herd.

Isn't this from Samurai Jack?

you gotta go

If a bitch saw him standing next to a guy who was built the same way but was 6'+ she'd choose the taller guy every time. It's called sexual selection you nigger. Life ain't fair, get used to it.

5'9" to be exact

>Chad needs to lift
lmfao no

you forgot
>tren

I never said that, user. I would for sure get my shit kicked in by someone with serious martial arts training. But a stiff, anabolic chad with no training? Easy.

He doesn't, but likes to.
Enjoying physical exertion is part of having alpha genetics

>Chad can be lazy all day and eat candy and milkshakes but still look great because his body is exempt from physical law

And a bit of drugs

i wonder how many fat fucks would be chads if they just ate less and trained more

who are these faggots? I bet their combined IQ is that of picrelated

Obviously if you eat like a fucking pig you will become obese but it doesn't happen to Chads because they are naturally physically active.
But yes, Chad can eat pizza and do the least physical activity necessary and still look better than 90% of gymcels.

back to /fit/ with you

joffs on sterons

hmm, so both have an iq of 45?
that'd make them more stupid than than bushmen

>enjoying physical exertion is part of Slav farm animal genetics

being a chad is something you own.

Does Jeff Seid have Slav ancestry?

He has that Eurasian elf face.

didnt post that in ages

roided as fuck, you can see the winny & clen, seeping out of his pores. Dude on the left is dead man walking..he'll be tumoured to fuck in a few years like that.

Ok fair point but using someone clearly suffering from progeria to back up your point is a little dishonest

seems kind of racist

don't roids do funny shit to your balls?