>Be Me

>>Be Me
>>Drive Sweeper Truck
>>Nig Panther Hits Theatres
>>Dreading the cleanup
>>Roll Up
>>Trash ERRRwhere
>>Predicted
I can't imagine a Nigger Treating WAKANDA Like this.

>I can't imagine a Nigger Treating WAKANDA Like this.
Have you seen any city or county they've been a majority in?

I live in one. Nigs are the exact way Sup Forums portrays them. TRUST me. I grew up in a city and didn't fall for kikenigger culture

>american on Sup Forums
>literally a garbage man
jesus

Rather be a garbage man than a swede Cuck. Garbage "Man"

Better than goat Herder or imam like what's traditional in sveden

>swede on Sup Forums
>literally a rape victim
allah

Erm, That's from the employees. Why would movie goers end up in the garbage/loading zone?

Only a Swede would look down on honorable work.

I love sweeper trucks, they get rid of all the crap on the roads so I don’t get flats riding. I wish there were more of them. Thanks!

Society needs people like OP and he provides a service. There's nothing undignified about honest work. You'd know that if you weren't so busy grooming 9 year olds, Muhammad.

>>My sides
Holy Fuck, we're being cycled into submission too senpai. Let me be clear here, all I'm doing with this post is confirming how diqusting niggers and their "HOODS" are. I'm on the east coast and my people are drowning in nigger trash. This hurts me senpai, I wanna make America clean again, but aslong as the kikes put these Nigs on a pedestal, the garbage will continue.

>Sup Forums poster
>can't even flip an image
>picks up trash for a living

OH IM LAFFIN

No one exits there or parks in the back of the theater to walk to the front. Probably spilled by the dump truck.

Do you have any idea how much they get payed? Quite a lot.

I’m surprised it’s not just all chicken bones, crack pipes and MD 20/20 bottles

>Swede on Sup Forums
>Shitposting while muslims taking over his country

Thanks senpai. I'm waiting for the day a spook points and laughs while I'm sweeping up their trash. My number is made for hitting carriages.
This is the back of a nigger store. Imagine Moy Shock

Me neither.

I do see lots of 40oz'rs
sweeper has a hard time with those, kek

Trash flies all around, these are all in Nig locations

I wouldn't know. We don't have black cities or mexicans lol. but why would they be in the back if they watched a movie

Sorry Brodie I'm not tech savvy. I'm a /garbageman trying to help /pol arguments about Nigs and the way they treat their living and shopping spaces

Smokin' Drankin Doin Nuffin, Niggin and Noggin, Flingin trash instead of shit. Ape Tier shit. I'll post a pic tonight Of with time stamps of trash everywhere. You ain't seen nothing. Watch come back around 230-3am est. NIGGER TRASH PICS INCOMING. Heard it here first

So you would prefer garbage to just stick around in the street? Well don't worry the niggers and mudslimes will ensure you have plenty.

hahaha I know whites that do that dude.Pictures tonight? Oh baby you just made my leaves wet

For sure. Im telling you now I already know there will be trash STREWN about all over nigplaza. And it's only 1 that's like this everyday OUT OF 4 plazas I do. Can ya guess the demographic? Kek

>3am est
I'll be waiting user

Better garbage man than Rubbishman, non-contributing swedecuck.

You have never been in an area populated with niggers. At dusk they tent to go out and start nogging around. Since they cannot function without drugs, they usually tend to use them out of sight so none of the white cops see them. Now, lets imagine you just finished watching a documentary about your ancestors that lived in Wakanda, where would you go to do drugs?

Got you. Have one more nigger logic pic

You're an embarrassment to this continent.

This user knows. The hours between 11pm - 4am Is when The NiggusDindus are most active. That's when they can use their natural camouflage to evade Law Enforcement

Damn, you really studied these animals. I mean we have some black communities but not to an American level.

Now I understand why they smell like shiet.

>eat fast food
>smoke
>drink
>no showers

fuggg

>That's when they can use their natural camouflage to evade Law Enforcement

kek

The Niggus Dindunius can be revealed in the dark by telling a "Kevin Hart" joke and they will smile and or laugh thus you seeing their teeth.

Tha fuck? You let your niggers in the front in Canada, or what?

They smell like shit because they don't wash and constantly reek of sweat.

garbage men make more than university proffessors to ride around in a truck for 8 hours a day. We're not france, we pick up our trash.

Erm, well yeah. It's not the 60's they pay in the entrance there is no back entrance

In Canada we call that smell "The funk" they smell so godamn bad like bitter armpits

he's a making an honest living but you look down on him? kill yourself maggot. don't even leave a note, there's no time. suicide immediately.

What's the problem? Aren't you supposed to change the garbage? lol

I had the "Privledge" of watching my town slowly be infiltrated in a matter of 10 years. I'm 29, when I was in Highschool, our school busses in literally 5 Nigs from the Capitol who were "Privledged" enuf not to have to go to the shit schools in their own town. Fast Forward 2018. I am LITERALLY a fuckin minority in my own town/state. Anyone who says the Browning isn't happenin' is lying. I'm very observant. Always have been. I don't like this trend.

kek.. get rekt sweedcuck

Leaf, when a garbage is at maximum capacity you'd think to maybe use another one since there's 10 in the lot. Kek

>Drive Sweeper Truck
Same here, and that pic triggered me lol. Fucking coat hangers.

I can feel for you some times even here in Canada. I will get on the bus and there will be more Asians/arabs and blacks than whites. They stink it up soo bad. We have nowhere to go if we fuck up our own countries but they get to runaway and get money!

HAHA worst enemy for a sweeper

Got a better job than you sven

Oh shit it's only 8 hours? I thought it was like 12, I'm quitting my current shithole job now.

That just proves whoevers job to empty it is lazy...

It's fucked up. I can literally go outside and in 3 minutes provide a pic of trash strewn ALLOVER.

do you have to take every single picture sideways holy shit

>all these countries united in their hatred for Sweden
It's a beautiful thing.

Nothing wrong with an honest living sven

That was when I got there too empty it. Only takes a day to fill up like that. I work 7nights a week. It's rekt every night.

Idk how it got like that. I'll go kill myself, I'm a phoneposter

Oh wow we have like no garbage here besides the black public housing on their yards

Yes. but you are getting paid for it bro! Not hard to change a bag so they don't throw on the floor

Yea, Sweden, don't you have a CivilWar brewing or something. You'll be wishing u had trash to pick up rather than your loved ones that were raped and killed by sandnigger trash

i only see the street sweeper come around to get all the salt/sand off the road after winter. i do live in a very white area

Sometimes I have to take pics for my boss, like when the Nigs dump trash in the back of stores they work at. It's fucked up. But we Charge the Plaza owner when they don't discipline their Nigs.

I'll be back at 3am Sup Forums. I'll show yah. I'll make sure the pic is not sideways. (If it doesn't snow)

>Not hard to change a bag
I don't do that anymore because it's just too messed up. First homeless people tend to steal the bags after they were changed, and nothing like 100 pounds in a plastic bag, they can't even lift out without tearing.

I can confirm this. I own a few shopping centers around the country and the ones in darker parts of town are always trashed. Always. Appreciate your work user, if you did my lot sweeping I'd give you a raise.

what is your net worth?

Hey, BACK OFF! One of my best friends is a garbage man, he was le 56 face, after he knocked up a crazy black chick, his daughter is now le 21 face, and don't get me started on his wifes son

>positive comment thanking some failure in life for their hard work
>reddit spacing
Kek

OP is literally cleaning the trash from his country's streets while you give your country away. Sad!