Episode 6 is out

Episode 6 is out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TckzBVwS8E
youtu.be/T_OSeRxhGOY?t=154
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really wanna particepate in these threads but i always wait till late at night for apex comfy time.
It's also way easier to masterbate right after, who would have thought that my go to fap sesion show this season would be this

youtube.com/watch?v=9TckzBVwS8E

>episode with barely any takasaki in it
Finally a good episode.

This. That bitch can just fuck off.

The power of red glasses making any girl twice as pretty with only wearing them strikes again.

Why do you hate Takasaki?
I know she's deceitful, kind of a bitch sometimes, and causes a lot of drama, but still...

The same question goes for you then. Baka.

Theory: Lilina is dying and with her weak genes she wasn't supposed to be paired with anyone. Takasaki is the original government assigned wife, but was fucked with in order to prove that Yukari system has faults by having Nejima choose Lilina over Takasaki. But she will die, and Nejima ends up with Takasaki anyway.

Ririna a best.

>I know she's deceitful, kind of a bitch sometimes, and causes a lot of drama

You basically answered your own question. And Ririna will get tits when she's pregnant.

She didn't deserve to be in the middle of all this drama. I hope the government can protect her.

What's his endgame?

How does the government get away with this?

Too bad we won't be able to see best pair's love story animated.

Best goverment

To be fair she kinda dove right into it on her own.

These are rumors they dont actualy see if they bang or not that night

why do they need condoms in a monogamous society? I'm sure people with STDs are sent to the gulags and the increased rape rate due to forever alone widowers needing to stick their dick into something isn't a problem when all couples are being monitored 24/7.

Because no need for children that early.

because having kids at young age is bad

>Yukari and Lilina love each other, but they both think their feelings aren't mutual

The government can't protect you from MISUNDERSTANDINGS.

I don't see them adapting past the Lilina bathhouse chapters. Even then that might be a stretch.

>1st episode

JESUS CHRIST! WHAT IS THIS SLUT'S PROBLEM?

and why was she late? hmm

what the fuck

but the pope say chastity works too

Why did Nisaka react like to that when he heard about the lecture.
Did they try to pray the gay away?
Also what is takasaki's deal?
I feel like there is some DRAMA going on, but I don't see what the problem could be.

Anyone else disturbed by the government? Sex ed is fine but actually making them stay the night and encouraging sex is kind of creepy, even if they don't really watch you.

Have they shown Nisaka's partner or even talked about it? Or have I just missed it completely.

Takasaki really strikes a chord deep inside me, never felt an attraction this visceral.

I used a misleading picture, I just meant how they were getting away with making kids have sex.

The face of a man who knows he can never give MC the d

No.

It pissed me off, I mean, if their coupling science is so good then why would they need to force this stuff down their throats? And most of them looked like they were okay with it what the hell.

He seems to have known what it was going to be about. Maybe he just got worried Neji was going to fuck twintails.

>government fucks your love life over
>work for the government to fuck other love lives over

Why?

why no ropes?

>Walks over and pushes her down on the bed

What did he mean by this?

having kids at all is bad

You might hate her whenever you discover the truth about her, user.
She never loved Nejima. Whenever guys confess to her, she pretends that she loves them back to avoid hurting their feelings and avoid having any kind of confrontation with them. She thinks that in the long run, it won't matter at all because the Yukari system means that the guys will be forced to be with someone else anyway; might as well avoid the stress and headaches and just tell a white lie. Nejima is just one more guy that she's told such white lies to, and causes a big shitstorm of drama whenever it's revealed.

>spoiler
No way does she kiss all the guys?
It always felt to me like she didn't Nejima.

Thats a whole lot of bullshit user

Did they ever have sex?

Can someone confirm this?

L-like bondage and s-s-stuff? P-pervert!

we don't what her secrets are, and we don't know what she's trying to "protect"

I see. So that user basically lied. Shame on you.

Reminder that:

>Idealistic best choice: Nisaka
>Realistic best choice: Ririna
>All around shit choice: Takasaki

youtu.be/T_OSeRxhGOY?t=154

I don't know if he was lying or not (anime-only secondary etc), but did you want it to be true?

This probably isn't true but I think it's telling that it sounds believable.

Telling of how awful and poisonous Takasaki is?

I wouldn't mind but the thing is it doesn't sound legit.

This might be true, for all we know they'll want to end the story in the anime.

There was an entire arc about, her pussy game was so good that the guy was disappointed with his arranged wife when they started to fug.

Stop telling such blatant lies

>have to literally force kids to marry and have sex with each other
>fertility rate is still barely at maintenance levels

goddamn. I'm also surprised they give out condoms. Some teen pregnancy should do wonders to boost the fertility rate.

She has nothing going for her besides looks. Being "mysterious" doesn't give her complexity, it just makes her boring because we don't know anything about her. Her chemistry with Neji is the worst out of the three by far. There's no believable reason they like each other, their attraction feels superficial as fuck.

It's bullshit. If you don't plan on reading the manga then I'll spoil how she feels about Neji.

Takasaki loves Neji unconditionally and wants him to be happy, but she knew there was no chance of her being with him because of the system. Her love is described as so genuine that her friend, who is the future head of the entire matchmaking system, begins to doubt the system's ability. Also, I'm pretty sure what she's trying to protect is her love for Neji or Neji himself. This is why she tried to end things with a happy memory on his birthday rather than get into a doomed relationship that destroys the way she sees him.

wait has the "fight scene" not happened yet or did I skip past it?

they skipped it

best girl

We need a beach episode.

What fight scene? Or direct me to the chapter number.

Is this confirmed? Are they doing what they did with Kuzu no Honkai where the manga and anime would conclude at about the same time?

Its funny how she's thinking back on her high school boyfriend while saying this and not her husband.

Are they ever going to start explaining shit in the manga

Is it possible that she was late for the meet-up because she had to make arrangements for those two government agents to appear right on the stroke of midnight with a FAKE notice?

Can manga readers explain whether this story is pro or anti arranged marriage? It seems to be mostly pro so far, so it'll be a huge kick in the balls if they pull a bait and switch.

I can't get enough of this anime, best thing airing this season.
Lilina is best

This anime manga is trash and boring

Is this show even fun anymore?

Any reason as to why Nejima shares the same name as the Yukari system?

is this just nisekoi except the worst girl is now a guy, the assigned wife is the same, protag still pines for Kana Hanazawa because of a childhood event?

Why is Nisaka so cute, lads.

His mother named after the system in hopes he would be lucky with his match. She explained it in a previous episode.

I just want him to be happy.

>worst girl is a now a guy

Get a load of this heterosexual.

Yes. While they were middleschoolers.

>those breasts
>middle school

>worst girl is now a guy
You're in the minority, we all like Nisaka here.

Pre-highschool at least

At the rythme of the anime I think it'll go further than even the manga is right now.

The way this shit is released I always need to reread the last 8 chapters because I can't remember shit? Why is mangabox so retarded?

If my partner couldn't make it to the lecture would she help me practice?

No one noticed kumiko's VA.

Wait what the fuck the anime is already there?

Are the manga chapters actually that short or does mangabox split them into smaller chapters?

They are that short, and even so mangabox still cut some parts.

I have no idea how you fap to non-h anime. Do you just repeat a single lewd scene?

Wow, what a bitch.

>all that sex talk
I want my pure romance back

Pray to the cat god.

To be able to use it as joke is more proof that her 'love' is a lie.

As if Nisaka hasn't burned her on occasion.

I want these two to get together so badly

savage

>no black bar on the tits
What?