Batman was right. A fictional character has more sense than Sup Forums. Really makes you think

Batman was right. A fictional character has more sense than Sup Forums. Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l3DWn2OPwvM
youtube.com/watch?v=p5iwXjMeYBg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You just have to kill more than one, idiot.

0/10 low effort kike kys

But if you kill all other killers, the number of killers drops to one.

If you kill two killers, the number of killers in the world would begin decreasing. You're only offsetting the number of killers in the world by one.

But what if you make the killer kill himself?

Batman is literally pretty gay tier as a superhero. He's just a rich guy with gadgets. It's the same with Iron Man. It's just a rich guy with fancy gizmos. He doesn't have any inherent powers.

fpbp

If one hero kills TWO killers. There is a net of one less killer. If he continues killing killers, the net is even greater!
Futhermore, killing for justice > Killing for personal gain.
One does good by the people, the other harm.

So this is a twofold retarded issue that the OP has brought up.

>sage this slide thread

really makes you think.

That means nothing to the next 10,000 people killed or maimed by the Joker

Fuck off, lefty faggot.

if he kills like 10 killers then it goes down by 9 what a dumbass

collateral damage
shit happens

Also, I have no problem with the quantity of "killers", I have a problem with the prospect of losing my law-abiding relatives and friends. So if a killers helps to protect them by killing people, who would kill them, I have nothing against that.

I strongly dislike Batman's moral code and anti-gun policy

What if you kill two killers?

I hate how killing is seen as the worst thing. Sometimes people become a force that must be stopped, simple as that.

if one killer kills six million killers, the number of killers actually increases DRAMATICALLY as time goes on.

So be sure you kill more than one.Duuurrrrr.

After the first one, they're all free.

Not if you kill two.

But that thing is what keeps his delusions in check.
youtube.com/watch?v=l3DWn2OPwvM

Batman is nearly as big a faggot as op

Says the guy who hung a man from his bat plane and flew around Gotham city till he was sure he was dead.

You could have thought that out a bit more and not looked like a retard OP

If you kill a killer the number of killers in the world remains the same. But for every killer you kill after that, the number goes down.

that's why he's inherently more interesting than someone like Superman

what, have you never read the Punisher? if you kill all the killers, with excessive efficiency, eventually you'll be the last one left

Batman is a total retard. The system doesnt work, I might act myself, captures Joker, then gives to system he knows doesnt work, Joker escapes, murders people. Batman does it all over again.

The Punisher is the true hero, +1 killer, - 10,000 killers.

>"If you kill n killers the number of killers in the world is reduced by n - 1."
- smart Batman

And if you an hero, then it drops to zero

i kill two killers, now what

perhaps killer is poor diction then faggot

Dammit, I came here to post this.

Some killers are better than others.

But the effect of each changes. This is fucking retarded and flawed af, which I assume is the point of this b8 thread. My question is: Is this real? Is this actually cannon?

Um.... not if you kill two or more killers though. I'm not great at math or anything, but the algebra here is not especially complex.

Wrong, you never stop at one, it keeps dropping then

He'd kick your ass.

This pic is literally jewish semantics at work

If you remove ____, the number of ____ in the world would remain the same [insert random derogatory remark related to concept written within the blank spaces]

Just fill the blank with concept they love to fiddle with.

>If you remove debt, the total debt in the world would remain the same [so why bother?]
>If you remove refugees, the number of refugees in the world would remain the same [by your fault you xenophobe!]
>If you remove anti-semite, the presence of anti-semitism in the world remain the same [and if you think otherwise you're the anti-semite!]
>If you change someone gender, they can still identify as yet another gender [you transphobic piece of shit]

Jesus I first wrote that as a kinda joke but its weird how formulaic it is, it fit so well their behavior. Have jews become so corrupt they devolved to the state of soulless robots which answer to specific queries as to given a defined result, like feeding a punched card into the slot of a machine and getting a preselected answer as a result.

WOKE

They were all gassed, yet all by a single man each

Hence why there are story of Jews who ''survived'' multiples gassing, had to chuck in the corpses again with a few puppet string making them look natural so that everyone got a turn at the gas chamber lever.

That's why you don't stop at one.

You are a weak minded faggot who looks to comic books for your philosophy. Do the world a favor and kill yourself now.

Yeah then thered be no more white people or black women left
All killers and aborters

That would actually be pretty funny to stop baiting for a while based off statistics
The black race would decrease by more than 50% if you killed all killers and nearly all women would be dead from aborting babies
There needs to be a super hero that goes after black men and women

Didnt Punisher say thats why he will kill more people?

If you kill two killers, the number of killers goes down by one. Batman needs to learn to subtract by more than one. You need to learn to not be such a pussy assed faggot.

Fpbp
/thread

Batman is over your head
He’s talking about the rate of minority births
You can’t kill them faster than new future ones are born

Probably,
If you are a killer that kills more than one killer then there are fewer killers in the world.

Batman is the Trudeau of superheroes

>there is no difference between killers who aggress and killers who stop others from aggressing

He's mentally ill anyway.

>runs around in spandex
>is a furry
>mostly goes out at night because children might see his boner
>adopted Robin a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶e̶t̶c̶h̶e̶s̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶o̶i̶p̶u̶c̶c̶i̶
>made the Joker what he is
>thinks he's got the moral high ground
>thinks he's too good for the justice league
>master flirt but only works on furies.
youtube.com/watch?v=p5iwXjMeYBg
>doesn't want to settle down, blames it on his secret identity even though he sometimes lives with fucking children(we all know why)

But if you kill a murderer there will be one less murderer in the world. Nothing wrong with killers. We all kill things.

"if you kill the joker he wins"
>t. batman

We all did, burgerbro

but if one guy kills two killers then the number of killers goes down

checkmate faggots

Batman has a shit KD ratio confirmed

>via 9gag.com

what if you kill 2 killers?
>This really activates my armadillos

Kek

Joe got away with murder

2 killers minus one killer is one killer. How is that the same? Fucking retarded Batman.

wow really I had no idea

Not if you were already a killer?

Batman more like bike cuck

-t. cereal killer

IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES THEY WIN

t. BATMAN

>these threads are alive and well for hours on end while actual threads about current events is hastily deleted
really makes you think

I feel sad for him, he did all that you asked.

He killed the jews the asians the race mixed and the coal burners.

Yet you can't even recognize him as white.

The frequency of the killers actions and the circumstances of the killing or killings should be taken into account when deciding whether to give out the death penalty. A soldier in a war is rarely as evil as a man who hunts humans for the pure thrill. A man who killed another man with his bare hands in a bar fight over the honor of his wife is not often the equivalent of a man who rapes and kills hookers because he likes the feelings of control it gives him.

Also, Batman would be a killer in real life. He would not wear a flashy or imposing costume because that would make him too easy to identify. Neither would the villains. The reason he doesn't kill the villains in the comic books is because it is more fun to have a Catch And Release program when you are trying to sell comics. Flashy and imposing costumes also make for great publicity in the world of Vigilante Entertainment. In shot, both Batman and the villains have Plot Armor because it makes the fiction a lot more fun.

>Giving the same value to someone who breaks all moral laws to someone who died by his hands.

Really makes you think.

>hours
40 minutes now.
Take your ADHD pills