What's the best age to have a child Sup Forums? i would say 30

what's the best age to have a child Sup Forums? i would say 30

the sooner the better, for women before 30 - however i dont think i will make that deadline... i think impregnating a significantly younger woman is a good idea though - men dont have the same biological pressures as women

they're not children anymore at 30, you've got to get them much earlier

You're going to die in childbirth trying to deliver a 30 year old baby

mid 20s. whether your life is in order or not. better to get it out of the way early. i waited too long and now dont think i will be able to have a family of my own although thats the only thing ive ever really wanted to do.

i always told myself i would start a family once my life circumstances were better. that was a mistake

Early 20's. Empty house by early 40's.

Tiddies

>early 20's
I already wasted 5 years of my life then

I`m 30 gf is 25. We`re thinking soon, but as soon as I said I want to leave Germany she went beserk.

I will have to reconsider.

never MGTOW

37 here, just got married last year and my 24 year old wife is now 2 months pregnant
she was your typical "lel I'm never having kids" type of grl when I first met her.
I just brought her to a lot of family functions with my nieces and nephews and that changed almost immediately
Honestly I would've liked to have done this a bit earlier, but I'm much more financially stable now than I was 10-15 years ago so whatever

>i always told myself i would start a family once my life circumstances were better. that was a mistake

No one ever feels like their circumstances are good enough to have a child. Either they don't have enough money, or they still have stuff they want to "work on," or their career isn't where they'd like it, or they aren't "emotionally" ready. I wish older people would tell younger people this more often. You can always change circumstances, but you can't get time back.

Why do you want to leave Germany?

You'll be nearing 60 when your kid graduates high school. Unless he/she has a child early, you'll never know what it's like to be a grandfather. That's sad as fuck. On the bright side, your wife will probably be young enough to marry again.

It's pretty difficult to find decent women
wasted a lot of my life doing that

Tell that to the stacies with a kid at 16. I'm 24 and no kids yet and don't plan on having any.

For women it's 23-32. For men under 40 is all good.

If you have your finances and life in order, then mid 20's is ideal. A lot of people spend their early life stumbling around and won't reach that point until 30, which is perfectly fine.

Time is less of an issue for men, since their ability to reproduce a healthy offspring doesn't diminish with age like females. Youth and looks are also less important for men, compared to women, and is instead replaced with stability and financial security, which tends to increase with time.

My dad had me at 45 and is now 70 years old. I don't have children and my dad's health is shit (old alcoholic), so he will most likely never see grandchildren.

My dad is 67, he just got himself a 20 year old peasant chink waifu from a jungle village, has four more kids now. :D :D Fucking racemixer.

exactly. the only thing you need to have children is the ability to find a partner and your health. it is cliché but worth mentioning all the same - the most important thing in life you need to worry about is your health. both mentally and physically.

if you are healthy enough to have a family do it before it is too late.

If you don't have your first child by 24 you are massively failing.

sauce?

18-20 ish... you’ll thank me in 18 years.

You’re welcome

Lmfao how is not being a grandfather sad? I don't want kids so I'll never be one. Did you accomplish so little in your life that your kid having a kid is that great?

>world is over populated as fuck
>all of you need to have kids

Jew

I see this idea on Sup Forums a lot, but I'm not that sure it's the case. I dated a ton of women before marrying (5 for longer than a year), and they were all good girls. Women are what you make them. If you let them be bad to you, they will be. Mostly they just want someone to tell them what to do and lead them.

>since their ability to reproduce a healthy offspring doesn't diminish with age like females

Wrong. There's pretty solid science that it gets harder for old sperm to reach the goal as a man ages, and mutations become way more common as a man ages. They don't have a hard deadline like women, that's true, but it's definitely better to do it early.

Having a large family is one of the best predictors for a person being happy, and old people without grandchildren are infinitely pitiable. I hope you change your mind, and since you sound about 16, you probably will.

I'm 24 and no, I won't. My parents had my little brother when I was 16 and that was enough to make me nope the fuck out. Whining, shitting machines. No thanks.

>old people with no kids are sad

Lmfao yeah right you must live in miserable land. Where I'm at all the old folks without kids look pretty damn happy and have lots of time. Not for me, Jew,

20 if you're a woman and 35 if you're a man