Fate/Apocrypha

What's your fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!NdEVSSCR!wBRYd_EAv0YfyNBNBbwQQEVTIdpjuyaQ_M_rjTD5oEQ
nyaa.si/view/946988
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Copy/paste from another thread. Pseudo dead UTW.

Ok, here are the subs for ep6 by me. I'm a lazy fuck who hates timing so I took some awful subs I found and fixed every line in the script. They were already well timed so less work for me.
>mega.nz/#!NdEVSSCR!wBRYd_EAv0YfyNBNBbwQQEVTIdpjuyaQ_M_rjTD5oEQ

Now go find the RAW by yourselves. I used the shitty low res RAW at himado because I don't care.

nyaa.si/view/946988

I have the mental image of dog food embedded on someone's neck. With the yellow fat cells surrounding the area. And I can't get rid of it.

Wow that's so much better.

>Fatedrones are forcing the general for their shitty anime
It's not like Sup Forums is full of Fate threads already

hi /m/ shitposter, how are you?

our girl

It's just one autist trying to force it. The threads are dead as fuck too.

Who?

this shitposter , He posts the same shit posts on /m/.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I've never even been on /m/

Muh boogeyman.
Why would you discuss fucking Fate on /m/ anyway?

butthurt kids!

Why is Astolfo so shit

So she totally died at the end right? There's no chuuni bullshit that magically saves her right?

>that cliffhanger

She's probably fine

Why haven't UTW subbed episode six yet? It's usually out on Nyaa by now but I'm getting nothing in the search results.

It's called Fate/Extra

And I just saw the note on their website. Guess I'm waiting until Friday to watch.

>Yeah she runs away. Turns out that the wheel chair was only a ruse.

Does anyone have that inmense chart explaining every nasuverse entry, including LNs and otheelr stuff?

Why this episode was so uninteresting and borefest? What is going on with the animation quality in this episode? felt low budget at best

>no new IP

it was better than last week

The whole adaptation is like that

Reminder Medusa, Jeanne, Arc, Bazzete, and Touko are best girls.

>no Sieg entire episode
>best episode so far
hmm....

Her brother saves her.

Translation was good, better than what UTW doing, but could be better. Everything else lacking, but it's not like this is a sign-heavy show. All in all good work.

astolfo having a hurting butt!

>the second consecutive thread.
>same bait
>same shitposting
hmm....

this was a fun episode
necromancer wants to fingerbang doctor octopus

This flashback is awkward as hell where two obviously female characters are constantly referred to as male; it's just extremely jarring and makes the whole thing seem ludicrous. Even ignoring that, this episode was moronic even by this show's fairly low standards.

>Father(female), I am your son(famale)
what?

Sankyuu

Arthuria was the one with the dick, who dicked her own sister, to make a babby by mistake.

Mordo has gender issues because of this, and also because only males can be king, and Mordo wants to be king so father will look at her and recognize her.

>bran

Having two moms causes severe identity issues.

>bran problems
Her Raisin Bran had no raisins?

Also her mother and father(female) are sisters.

That's a jab on the whole transgener retardation, kek.
But seriously, authors being retarded because of the derision to make Arthur a woman in the first place, and virgin to boot, while still stick to original myth with her having child from Morgana. And then they make Morded into woman as well to suck at those sweet Arthuria-clone money.

The animation quality is going further down with every episode. Are we going to hit DEEN levels by the end?

>Ends on a cliffhanger.
>Brother said she was going to go and help her sister halfway through the episode.

Nope nothing at all. She's definitely going to die user.

Oh thank god. I was almost worried it would be like the rest of the series

The same reason as to why your rants are so uninteresting and a borefest.

If you want the best QUALITY from A-1 go and watch QUALITY code.

>Seigfreid has a God Slayer NP
>Master tries to kill 2 servants
>Asshole boss makes him stop
>Seig ends up killing himself
>Blame the master

So why did they stop him from killing the 2 servants and pretty much guarenteeing a win?

that pic is great

He can't do any shit to Achilles at all. He probably would just stand there and tank Siegfried's sword beam.

so i still don't understand, are they actually females or did they materialize into female bodies. also does it not seem like servants are always/usually summoned according to their masters sexual preferences?

>Fiore is definitely going to die user.
nice joke

it's anime sexuality so dont bother, it's retarded "it's excused if it's cute" nonsense.

They're female, Arthuria temporarily grew a dick with magic to mate. Both lived their lives pretending to be male for political reasons.

It's been 13 years and people are STILL complaining about the genderswap. Unbelievable.

It's magic and politics and instable mind of incestuous trasgender child.

>he doesn't loop chase cats while wearing slutty outfits

Arthur I can understand at the time why Nasu decided to do a gender-swap. Then Nero came into existence in Extra and then it goes over the top in FGO.

Why did Jack call Mordred a girl? Shouldn't he smell like a guy?

Arthuria pretended to be male in life, but was a girl. Had a dick for awhile due to magic.

Mordred was born confused in several ways, so she can't recognize her own gender.

because if you have tits and a vagoo, you're a woman

i trust a woman killer on what is a woman over you

Chiron was based too bad his master is about to get thumbed.

what did she mean by this?

Go lion and Mordred are a fun duo

I'm only watching this for them desu

What an unsightly womenlet. She's showing all the wonders of inbreeding.

>Doctor Octopus with machine guns and flame throwers is considered magic

fucking christ, no wonder real magicians want to put this rebels down

>magus gets ass blasted because their opponent fights with no regard for honor or proper procedure

this cliche never gets old

She wanted to see if hose dick would return feeling into her lower half.

Poor Gordes doesn't deserve this.

Anything can be a Mystic Code if it amplifies one's skills and works with magical energy.

Based Jack would trigger so many SJWs.

>you smell like a woman
>are you assuming my gender?

Reminder that the lewdest scene of the LN is coming next episode.

why the fuck is the cripple girl that Octopus guy from spiderman now what

Magic, did you expect her to fight in a wheelchair like some sort of plebeian?

DEEEENNNNNNN!!!!

Oh wait..

My exact thought while watching that flashback. It makes no sense whatsoever.
Is there actually an explanation in the Fate universe?

The Lion King's armor is cooler than Mordred's Armor.

What didn't make sense?

I got a good laugh out of it regardless of how stupid it was. I don't blame Sisigoou for getting mad at Mordred for being forced to watch her sperg out.

Artoria was just seen as a man by the majority of people. Mordred was created as the "son of Arthur" by Morgan and is an unstable 8 year old homuculus

Doesn't Mordred have a dick but just dress like his father?

Artoria stopped aging at age 14-15, so to everybody she was just a bishonen. Mordred never took off her helmet while in the Round Table and the first time she revealed her face was to Artoria.

Mordred is a girl, as confirmed by Jack in this chapter If you still doubted it

Saber stopped growing after she got Avalon so everyone thought she just had the body of a young boy. Mordred used her armor to conceal her gender.

No and Arturia only had a dick for a short time. Blame Merlin.

But why?

Arthur being a girl eh okay Merlin was a dick

but why the fuck? Just the fuck?

Mordred is basically a clone of Arturia created by Morgan. That's why she has the same skills and everything.

Because Mordred is a homuculus clone abonormality created by Morgan's witchcraft and Artoria's organic material.

Why does Mordred scream BLOOD ARTHUR when she's shooting her prana blast with Clarent if she hates Arthur?

She means they don't call her Fiore 'if you can use one hand to fap, you ain't getting my twat' Yggdmillennia for nothing.

So the car was armored?

I C that makes perfect sense then

No.
Artura after she was given the dick that she begged merlin for fucked and impregnated her sister. After she fucked her wife of course....which would explain why guin started getting the dick from lancelot on the reg and spent less time with arturia.

There is no stolen blood/genes to make a clone bullshit here.
It's litterally /d/ tier retarded bullshit created because natsu couldn't stand the thought of his waifu having normal pnv sex.