SCHOOL PRESENTATION

Im making presentation about Germany in WWII and would appreciate some statistics and facts about holohoax and general stuff how Germans were the good guys

bump

Make sure to mention 1 gorillion in jasenovac.

You don't need to suck kraut dick to be nationalist, you know that, Croat?

gee I wonder why they fucking hate Jews

Just bring in Hans and blow him in front of the class while the Croat national anthem plays in the background.

Just want to redpill people

They will fuck you up, if you don´t take your informations out of Wikipedia.
Better show how they fucked germany at Weimar republik
how it leads to the 3rd. Reich.
Show how people get fucked by the other countrys

Yeah I was thinking about quick history recap from prussia and how it lead to WWI and eventually to WWII

You can start by saying how you asked an anime imageboard for help.

OP, if you're really going to do a holocaust denial presentation at your school, please please please video tape it and put it online.

be subtle.

you don't know how many friends i've redpilled by just showing the muh six millions meme picture with all the newspaper cuts. never try to push negationism directly, instill doubt.

>so lately the negationism topic is again quite talked in mongolian throat singing forums, these are some of the arguments

put all the weaknesses and the strengths of said arguments, it doesn't matter: what's important is it will be normie's first contact with these redpills. reality and millennial frustration will do the rest.

Thats the point, a quick history recap is not enough.
If you want to redpill people you have to show, why people have didn´t seen a better option then NSDAP, what have the other countrys done in that time, and have they something done to provoke germany.

If you try with holocause denial, you will be little Hitler for the rest of your shooltime, and get of with fucked up grades by jewish teachers

Was going to say those camps were POV and had nothing to do with genocide

POW*

unfortunately there is no way that you will be able to get away with speaking the truth without being ostracized by the jew rat teachers / normie classmates you have.

Atleast I'll try

Fun fact
>In jasenovac died 2-3k people from starvation
>5 million of them were serbs
Of course tgat is excluding president Vucic's family who got killed there and it consisted of 500 people. What can I say he had a big family.

Hating jews and loving Germans don't go hand in hand. jdif spotted.

better not to bang them with hard facts.
do it step by step, carefully and slow.
a big redpill get better in their ass if you put it part by part in.

sayin, there was a lot of propaganda after the war and a lot of text were not destroyed.
like there isn´t only good and evil, black and white, germans are not that bad, who could stand so much death and stay a human being.

also who was the opressor?
was it just hitler?
what did he say so much people would follow him and so on and on

Give some statistics on economy before and after NSDAP and their projects

How old are you OP?
I think you should consider waiting a few more years before you ruin your life.
Yes yes, I know it doesn't feel like you lack any capacity for long-term decision making at 16, but you do.
Any fellow anons will tell you the same thing.

you will get fucked like everyone who tried to Invide Russia
listen to one who saw try and fail
who wanted to be better than the sheep people.
now i say it is better to hide between the sheeps, then to be bitten by the dogs

Im 19

best thing you can do is talk about various men of European nations joining SS divisions to fight against the communists, after they heard what was happening in the soviet union (massacres of Christians, mass starvation, genocide, mass executions etc.) DESU

Ah in that case, good luck fellow user

You is south africa need more luck than me

Write the whole thing as accurate as you can but don't make any mention of the Jews, see what happens.

True, doing the best I can for now.
Hopefully I'll gather enough cash to leave before everything goes to shit.
Some want to stay and fight, but unless the plan includes apartheid 2.0 this country is doomed.

If you all stay and fight there would be less black deaths I think.If you all leave or get killed they would just starve

anyway, you are a student, and need good grades.
better do all you can for your grades, and if you have your whatever diploma, you can say whatever you want and say to your teacher they shall to fuck off

I have one allready and I wont get kicked out,even if I do thats like obstructing freedom of speech. So mby I can sue them

insist on how Nazis killed EVERYONE who was not tall, blond haired with blue eyes

what about Simbabwe?
isn´t it an opinion for you to get an abadonned farm here.
they called the white farmers back.

but anyway, don´t stay, don´t fight, get the fuck out of that shithole and don´t go to a liberal shitland like canada or sweden

careful showing off your power level at school user...
((they)) dont like it

This.

It is very hard to prove a negative.

Focus instead on who started the war: Austria and Czech Anschluss were democratic and legal actions.
The Polish invasion had two related objectives:
1) restore prevWWI boundaries
2) stop Polish atrocity Es against German Nationals.

Britain and France declared war on Germany despite repeated assurances that Hitler did not intend to have any military actions westward ( though he absolutely intended to attack Communism to the East). These declarations of war were based on a treaty that was entered one week before invasion and the part about guaranteeing Poland protection from Germany was secret.

Britain started terror bombing and when Hitler finally responded in kind, he regularly dropped flyers on the city the day before warning civilians to evacuate. Britain and USA actually targeted fleeing refugees.

It might be, I'm not sure, but I wouldn't take that offer.
I don't trust Zimbabwe as far as I can throw it.
And yea, I have my sights set on Poland.
Spending some of my free time lately learning the language.

don´t trust at that,
holocaust denial is in every little bit western world a big mistake

we are for a not long time anymore ruled by the jews.
that is the longest period of peace for world jews.

but now we are at the same spot like at the weimar republic, the jews don´t know their borders and they will be punished once more

keep on your toes and stay smart user, i hope you get out and make it to a safer place.

If you want to do something that is redpilling, talk about the treaty of versailles, the jewish role in introducing the USA into WW1 and the general problem with jews in Weimar Germany that lead to hitlers rise.

I think you have good chances in poland, if not got to an other east european country, or you try it in germany, white refugees are welcome.

there is the simple explanation why Hitler was cool and dindu nuffin.
and there is the acctual reason why Hitler was one of the greatest modern man.

You have to understand that
humans arent equal
Men should strive for greatness
weakness shouldnt be tolerated
The weak arent worth anything.

Once you understand that you should understand how modern propaganda is equalizing these ideas with evil and tyrants.
The most famous example is Hitler. He was the brightest beacon of greatness and he is displayed as an evil tyrant.

If you could implement this into your presentation it would be perfect.

Dont focus to much on Hitler dindu nuffin. As sources arent in your favor. Majority of factual information on the 3rd Reich is either destroyed or controlled.

Please do this OP

work on your rethorics.
I can be more and more open about my views just by improving rethorics.
I literally managed to explain why Hitler wasnt evil to normies. You have to hit the perfect time to say such things and there is no room for mistakes. Also you should be leading the conversation and change topic if the other guy you speak to try to lead the conversation.

Do you have guns?

What stops you from staying?
Arms?
Fittness?
Military training?
Family?