Dragon Ball Super

Is Whis the only Angel to personally train some of the people in his Universe? I feel like doing so would give them a huge edge. Just find some people who're goodhearted and courageous and train them until they're strong enough to help protect your Universe from evil, thus raising your 'level' and making it less likely for your Universe to get erased.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/"Use the catalog retard"/page/11/
strawpoll.me/13651387
youtube.com/watch?v=49_g2XnJGAA
youtube.com/watch?v=mkNZaC3nNYI
youtu.be/tcR_UE5OKyU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

watch the catalog retard

What the darn-diddily-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the Internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang- diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily- flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.

Belmod trains the Pride Troopers

Will Catalog-desu ever get a life?

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/"Use the catalog retard"/page/11/

what makes you think it is the same human?

Your level is based on all life forms in the universe. Having a dozen people slightly lower than GoD does fuck all.

>thread 404'd because Gohanfag was spouting delusions
kek

So, again... should I...?

>thread 404'd because falseflagfag was spouting delusions
kek

Mr. Satan is somehow going to win the ToP. Just wait.

What evidence is there to support the claim that the grand priest is evil?

strawpoll.me/13651387
strawpoll.me/13651387
strawpoll.me/13651387

Why was the other thread deleted and not this one?

There is none, Spicdom. Fuck off.

>Even the jani is tired of Gohanfags
kek

>active thread deleted

404'd

No edition and cuckhan threads allowed

youtube.com/watch?v=49_g2XnJGAA

The fuck? did the other thread got shoa'd? Is the purge finally here?

Daily remember japs are cheering more for frieza than for vegeta and jobhan combined.
Really makes you think

GET Fucking Zeno'd

He's not evil per se, it's just his ruthless devotion to weeding out "weaker" universes will almost certainly draw him into conflict with Goku and friends at some point

>did the other thread got shoa'd?
yes it did

It's deleted because the mods are finally sick of you DBS cancer.

How many times did they reuse this same animation in this episode? I counted six, but I only watched the episode once.

Why are people shitposting about Gohan erasing a universe? Any leaks?

IT WAS MY THREAD

The mods have finally noticed. It's time for the end, I'm kind of glad. When these threads come back I hope they are filled with good content and discussion.
So long!

Then explain why this isn't deleted, and why the fuck are you here?

But Jobhan, Don't you acknowledge Japs like frieza more than you?

nice falseflag

Times finally come /dbs/ getting deleted from this board

Gohan, Piccolo and Brianne get the last 3 jobbers from U10

Serves you motherfuckers right for doing nothing but hi5 posting 24/7 just brainless fucking shit.

It's like you're all 16 year olds or some shit. Fuck off back to Rebdit.

Yeah, it was annoying. Fucking Toei cheapskates

Sure user

is /dbsg/ the biggest shitposting hub of Sup Forums?

nice falseflag

>It's like you're all 16 year olds or some shit

>DBS falseflagging retards BTFO
HAHAHAHAHA, literal trash bin.
Can't wait for your trash threads burn, stupid non-whites

I told you guys DBS threads were on the verge of getting banned. But nope, "hurr hurr nice headcanon falseflagger" Who's laughing now, faggots?

Just accept it. It's fucking healthier.

Gohan and Goku will be the last two standing. Screencap this.

Ayy
and you fuck off to /jp/

then leave retard

He took my name this time it's personal

This is why DB needs its own board.

Dragon Ball threads are going nowhere, we need to be contained

Containment board or ban.

Leave Chadhan to me!

youtube.com/watch?v=mkNZaC3nNYI

At the cost of the DBS threads, we kill the Cauliflacancers, the toeishills, the Gohanpedos, the concessionfags and more,
Lets keep it this way

Is Majin Buu considered as a ningen? What is he exactly?

OPs have been deleted before. I remember within the past two months it happened like 3 times. it will be fine

NO
That is straight up censorship
We don't want to end up like /vp/

go to /VG if you want to keep memespamming 24/7. That's literally what the board is for.

nice falseflag

nice flagfalse

Ningen is literally everyone who isn't Zamasu

It's better than shitposting and the discussion going nowhere. We could just have shitpost threads and good threads.

If you retards wouldn't encourage thread personalities and actually talked about the show you wouldn't be targeted, all generals are cancer anyway

I like this idea and it needs to happen

Maybe you'll come back someday...as, as a better thread I hope. I'd like that. Perhaps we'll have a healthy discussion
Adios..I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU, /DBS/

>godhan

>dub dialogue

Good, I hope DBS threads are banned-- I hate you fuckers. I had a better on Kanzenshuu and that place is reddit-tier bad.

oh shut the fuck up spic, literally not one single person gives a fuck what your taco breath having ass has to say

Super sucks so much. Its like fanfiction deviantart shit come to fruition. And you fags actually support it.

nice falseflag

>adios
>i'd like that
>dubturd
yeah please leave

Yes, does it make you mad? I'm going to praise even more now

M O D S
O
D
S

A R E
R
E

G O D S
O
D
S

Then why are you here? Is your life that pathetic?

lurker here, these threads are hilarious, but not as funny as the people who take their dbs discussion seriously

t. fat elitist weeaboo trash.

Hell even Android 18 has more fans in nip land than Android 17 or Gohan.

He's the one that's pushing to erase universes to keep their ranking averages high. Zen'o has shown no interest at all in that.

youtu.be/tcR_UE5OKyU
here take the better version

Then everyone isn't jumping down each other's throats about which character you like. Or whether or not you like the anime or the manga.

Yep, we do. I support Super fully and plan on buying all the Blu-Rays and merchandise I can lay my hands on. Does that piss you off, cuckboi?

wtf, why are you repeatedly quoting everyone saying this?

I accept your concession cuck

They def re-used a lot of animation to pad the episode, however the original animation and the dialogue were spot on. When this is dubbed in English, I will probably notice the repeated animation less because the English voices will be on point.

Serious discussion > toyo vs toei and cauli vs gohan,etc
Make it happen mods

>thanks again...
>...dragon balls
>better
kill yourself weeb

That's what you get for shitposting and not posting anything worthy of fucking discussion. We have all been saying you fuckers are cancer. The mods have finally started chemotherapy.

About fucking time. These threads should have been purged when you douches started posting CP.

>THANKS AGAIN DRAGONBAWWLLS
>shitty music
>Goku using words he couldn't possibly understand

It's shit.

>line that tonally ties the whole series together
>not better
he spoke in english in the damn subbed version, why they changed it originally I'll never know
>shitty music
>words he couldn't possibly understand
what the flying nigger fuck are you talking about

>not posting anything worthy of fucking discussion.
you are the avatarfag who calls everyone a beaner and a neckbeard and was talking about people meeting you up in NYC.
fuck off

>DBScucks on literal suicide watch
Can't make this shit up!
Ip blocks on south murrica when?

>Sup Forumsfags so afraid of DBS overwhelming success that they have to spread lies on our threads

nice falseflag

>implying dub dialogue isn't earsex
I can't fucking wait for Meredith to get to dub the ToP. Goddamn she just does it for me.

>however the original animation and the dialogue were spot on
Agreed. The original animations were nice, but I just couldn't ignore how many times I saw that same one being reused. It's the only real flaw of this episode imo.

Nice headcanon

kek

I enjoy the show. It's fucking fun man. It's not high art. It's simple fun. I could turn off my brain and enjoy some cool fights, awesome dialogue, and cute SoL moments with my favorite characters. Honestly, the SoL is so fucking comfy in Super I would love a spin off series of just the characters being goofy in everyday situations.

Like a 4koma or something.

The music is complete dogshit and doesn't match the tone at all. Kai is a fucking piece of trash and so is anyone who prefers it over the original dub. There were plenty of cringeworthy lines in both, but Dragon Ball is a series built on cheese.