I'm the Neocon Kike who talked with Mike Enoch recently

Ask me anything.

(My 19k follower twitter and my newest 200 follower twitter have both been suspended so this is literally the only way to communicate with many people for me.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8QoUY9TiIlY&t=3056s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really enjoyed listening to that episode, it was great to see how open you both were. Although Mike did go a little hard on you at times.
I can understand your motivations and reasons for being a neocon, as I used to be one as well, but learning about race realism made me realize that not all races have to ability to live up to the standards a western society requires of it's citizens in order to function properly.

no 1 cares kill yourself

Thanks, I received a lot of kind words from many people who disagree with me. The more I think about how race realism affects my world view, the more I think that dominating by imperialism and forcing a cycle of strong eugenics against violent peoples in those respective countries. I.E We should be occupying Afghanistan full force right now, and applying law and order with eugenics hand in hand, till a decent amount of generations have passed that will be able to enjoy the fruits we have cultivated for their respective peoples.

>.

that's immoral.

I don't care. It's immoral in my eyes to let a race of people never ascend to a higher level of enlightenment and to contain themselves perpetually to being retard niggers in african tribes fucking each other and brutally murdering anyone for no reason.

There is nothing immoral about purging out the immoral and violent, criminal aspects of a race, through sterilization. Full stop.

>cant even make it few posts without shilling Jewish desert wars

Do you want to be made into soap, a lampshade, or furniture?

It requires their consent.

People who have never ascended to a higher level. Kind of like Jews.

I said in the podcast that we could do like the British and utilize natives to help with this goal.

I would not expect any whites to just go an die for no reason, but you are being dishonest in your framing here. You know full well a war is no the same as conquering and holding a territory.

Fuck Afghanistan. Ban opiates and we don't need to die there. That shithole can return to it's natural state of boyfucking and goatfucking. Burn the fields and salt them.

I see you learned no lessons from Holodomor.

>1
Mike Enoch is a neo-con kike
>2
No one cares about Mike or you. In fact, the only people active in your thread are TRSodomites attempting to manufacture interest from real anons. And you may pick up a couple 85 IQ anons who can't even vote, but you can have them.

Fake and gay

We are going to give a shit about consent now really? Will the alt right ask for consent when they deport mexicans and non white citizens? No. Might is right, and the mighty have a responsibility to shape the future of mankind. Consent is for an individual basis, not collective.

The only people who have a right to exist on earth are white European people. Jews are genetic waste.

Are you willing to debate Ryan Dawson? because he's accepted jf warskis offer to do so.

You don't sound like that guy, he sounded more intelligent and less angry and less phony.

I thought you were a bit too generous to some of the things he said at times and think you probably should have pushed back a bit harder here and there.

t. someone who's neither alt right nor neocon

Make a tweet about the weather right now so we have proof its you

We've actually spoken a couple times before, he believes a lot of fake news about a lot of things but I'm not opposed to a debate with him. Although I don't even know what to call my new world view now, I think it would be called NeoImperialCon or something.

>live in country illegally
>have to ask consent for deportation

you cant be this fucking dumb can you?

Alt Kike is fitting

I'm sure your purposely doing this but that's fine. I'm saying, deporting illegals, and deporting citizens of the US who are non white, is an open position of many on the alt right, Will you be asking for their consent before you do this? Will you not do it if they say no? Give me a break goy.

Would you debate Felix Biederman from Chapo Trap House?

I like this.

I haven't heard of either of these people, but if they are open to it, I wouldn't mind speaking at all. My email is [email protected], I'm setting up a discord server so people can be able to keep in contact with me since twitter is banning every account I make now.

They didn't ask for our consent when they jumped the border, fag.

you didnt state your opinion cleary kike. get your shit together. i support eugenics anyways. I dont think its possible to even deport all of non whites out of US

personally i think seasteading is the answer whites will be looking for to either move to or to get nonwhites including your charred ass to move to to have our own nation homeland

I think people took my acknowledgements of any points he made, as endorsements, like I pushed back on the gay questions, and even said I disagreed about the holohoax, but that said, I do agree with a lot of things Mike said, and I do like Mike, I think he's a very funny and entertaining guy with a lot of charisma.

I want to purge degeneracy so lets start with jews

I've found this argument interesting given, one of the largest advocates for man to give in to their hedonistic desires is a great philosopher known as Nietzsche. It kind of blows my mind the alt right loves him but doesn't criticize his works in this regard. The guy openly says you can't enjoy life without Hedonism.

Why are you mutts, kikes, and cucks such globalists? What is your issue with Afghans exactly? is your ego so fragile that you need to go to a country thousands of miles away on a different continent to spead your “democracy” and cucked way of life? Are there not enouvh nigger-worshippers in the USA? Are there not enough mindless and cultureless mutts in the USA?

I wish I knew the answer to this question. I don't think there's any denying the way I think and many Jews think about the future in an abstract way that is linked with seeing mankind as a species. I think what will better man kind in the future? and that's how I shape my views. I don't actively want to hurt or suppress white people, but if whites and asians etc, and western civilization is superior, (Which I believe it is), then what is the argument for not helping other races become their best versions of themselves, besides the obvious fuck those sand niggers and tiki chimps?

I enjoyed the conversation. I think you argued in good faith which is incredibly risky for anything taking place online.

You should speak to JF or Warski and show up to some bloodsports. I'm sure people would enjoy it.

I would like to talk to JF about a lot on the Eugenics front. I forgot to ask mike 2 questions.

1. What amount of news from Jewish outlets would have to be pro white % wise, that he would actually believe sincerely that Jews were on his side?

2. Why don't we try and set up a 1 child policy for people who are under a fairly low IQ, and subsidize households that have decent and high IQ to help them raise and encourage them to raise more prospectively and potentially better children for the gene pools of the future to select from.

How about you make Israel great again? Everyone should be an isolationist. There is beauty in diversity. I wohld hate to see the whole world become Americanised/mongrelised with some cucked form of government such as yours. I commend the Afghans for being ethnocentric freedom fighters kicking your negroe soldiers’ ass.

Diversity is a strength when its outside our borders?
>Oy vey arabs, you are so rich in culture when you stone your adulterers and apostates, teach me how to douglas and stanky leg plz

Fuck off with your cultural relativism you cuck. Western values and culture are superior, Suck my ass if you want to play subjectivism with shittier inferrior cultures.

ky u fucking jew

Think they'd be happy to have you on, you can get JF via twitter or on his discord.

Would be nice to hear you debate again, although I don't agree with you it was way way more civil than the Halsey vs. Enoch thing.

Think it was entertaining because you were both speaking in good faith, whereas people like Sargon/Destiny eat up that sort of approach and use people's good faith to lead them down semantic traps into "gotcha" moments.

Yeah, that hallsy debate was fucking cringe. That guy is the steretypical kike and I would support the ethnic cleansing of people like that.

I plan to make a review on some of these debates but that one in specific was just so dishonest it blew my mind. I can't believe the shit he even said.

Post proofs

We're not there to spread democracy. We're there for opium.

My second twitter just got banned less than an hour ago.

You're an obese kike pilpul using fuck halsey

You’re the cuck for giving a fuck what other people do. Slimy subservive kile.

>Western values and culture are superior
They were, but western values and culture no longer exist. Because Jews like you killed them.

Sue me goy.

A screenshot of your primary account page would have been more convincing

You like western culture and values because they are easier to infiltrate and subvert with your grubby little jew hands.
You kikes ruined everything.

Halsey managed to control the conversation, and Enoch kinda just let him go down whatever route he wanted to.

Link your youtube channel

Even accepting subhuman Jews in society shows that western values no longer exist.

desu being a neocon as a Jew makes perfect sense, zog runs everything and the world is your oyster

So you're values are only superior in your borders, so fuck england and europe, don't care about what they do?

Ok, thanks. You're not the person I was thinking of. I didn't see your stream

youtube.com/watch?v=8QoUY9TiIlY&t=3056s

Kay

totes my goy

didn't you say you're technically only like a quarter Jewish anyway?

You need a program to purge the paranoid avaricious nature from your tribe. Three millennia of well deserved persecution should have enlightened some of you.

My son is, I'm half Jewish. My mother is german, and my grandfather on her side was named Von Wodel, which is a family that owns a lot of elementary schools in the US.

I would agree. I don't think we should support criminal aspects of the Jewish race either. Blue collar and white collar crimes should = sterilization. That would purge these hedgefund kikes and money laundering kikes out the gene pool too.

Subbed, I doubt you'll find much good conversation in this thread on account of you being jewish, but your talk with Enoch was way better than Enoch/Halsey + Spencer/New Right guy.

Hope to see you on blood sports soon.

Neat. Surprisingly good lampshades ep. More of a crit. You were really hamfisted w/ your Sup Forums and trs lingo. It came off as a desperate attempt to be seen as the based jew.
Also, you didn't really debate the guy.

Are you the guy who called in on an early j&j asking about jews being let in?

Halsey is 50/50 Jew/Anglo.
Half the time he pilpuls like a Jew, and the other half he sounds pushy like Enoch in his angry mode.

>I’m half Jewish
This is where you belong

Thanks for the kind words really. My YT channel is pretty much my only open line of communication with people, so we'll see if I'm able to set up anything with those guys.

I didn't debate him that's true, it was more a discussion, in fact every time we got to a point where we saw that we disagreed, we kind of just moved to the next subject, and there'd be a lot of agreement in there till the next point of contention, rinse repeat. I genuinely like mike, I listen to his show a lot during work etc.

My conversation with mike was my first appearance in the past few months. I haven't done anything else outside of that, and right after that I got banned on my like 4 year old account on twitter.

You could almost identify the specific phenotype that should be mixed/sterilized. Greenspan and Blankfein are prime examples.

You stupid fking kike. England is european. This is not about borders, its about the biological entity which you filthy weasel don’t belong to. Our time will come I assure you.

I think you don't really get, what "full eugenics" would mean. "full eugenics" would not only kill many whites, but also leave no singal non white allive. Even, if done as generational project. To me this seems extremly immoral. It basically means getting rid of every nuance of human life and the true diversity with separted countries and gentically and culturaly distinct people is a value in and of itself. Why not keep the differences and try to seperate, why do you hold this insane premises of makeing everybody the same?

This coordinated post marketing is fucking pathetic you filthy kike. Gtfo the board

SEETHING

Your implication that we would be the same is counter factual. Does every high IQ person think the same and hold the same values? No, lots of people would still be communist or fascist, or disagree, but they wouldn't be violent, and violence holds no place in an enlightened species in my opinion of course.

thoughts on Luke Ford? You were mentioned in his post halsey debate discussion with Mike.

Europe has had eugenics for centuries. The rule of law culled people with shit behaviors. It wasn't called eugenics, but it had the effect of removing those with no impulse control and other deviant tendencies.

I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation goy.

This rule of law does not sterilize first time violent offenders of domestic violence, which would purge a huge amount of shitty blacks in the US.

Infiltrate your race and sabotage them from within.

You will be rewarded for service to the greater order.

Nietzsche criticizes utilitarianism in a bunch of his works. He even uses the term 'english' philosopher as derogatory slang because england was the main hub of hedonistic style philosophy with figures with as Mill and Bentham. How on earth are you interpreting Nietzsche to be pro hedonism??

It worked wonders in Europe when you would lose your head or be quartered by horses.

I could be mistaken, it's been a while since I've read his works to be honest, but I remember that being a big part of one of his works. I could be mixing up philosophers right now, apologies in advance if I'm incorrect.

Here's how I see the problem with Jews:
They are not all bad, but they have a higher percentage of asocial cases where you wonder "why the fuck did you do that asocial thing X?" and they look at you with an empty stare and don't understand why you are angry.
It's a probabilistic problem.

Take off the tinfoil hat, brainlet. I listened to the ep plowing snow last week and wanted to tell him he was trying too hard to be muh based yid.
Has it ever occurred to you that the biggest conspiracy of all is that people actually use Sup Forums for discussion?

>Burn the fields and salt them.
Literally already happened, projects in the 50s to build dams raised the water table which inadvertently collapsed a salt pocket and raised soil salinity for most fertile areas, then the soviets burned a lot of areas in the 70s before trying to rebuild them
Turns out Opium is one of a few plants that tolerates salinity well

>Does every high IQ person think the same and hold the same values?
It wouldn't just be a selection for high IQ it would be more. It would be a selcetion for people who are very motivated, extremly peaceful (no facists or communists) and creative. You can't be a facist or communist and be non violent, even if the people themselves don't do the violence themselves they have to order or at least moraly permit it. The insantiy of the project becomes clear, if you think about it. Those enfrocing or conducting it would have to go themselves.

I think you would find I hate orthodox jews far more then you ever could, but I know that's no the only issue in the jewish community, and there is a leftist tendency, it is a problem, the white collar crime issue in the jewish genes and community is a problem, and they should be purged from the genetic pool to not force the race of jews to purge that attribute of the jewish race forever.

As mike said, there's no reason not to try and shape and improve man kind genetically if we are able to, and in my view, it is a responsibility and obligation to do so, it's immoral to not advocate for it in my opinion.

>I don't actively want to hurt or suppress white people, but if whites and asians etc, and western civilization is superior, (Which I believe it is), then what is the argument for not helping other races become their best versions of themselves, besides the obvious fuck those sand niggers and tiki chimps?
I haven't watched your video and I do not know your opinion on the matter, but third world immigration into first world countries has been supremely damaging to whites, and has resulted in little (or, at the very least, little relative to the extreme costs and damages they've incurred) to no benefit for the lesser races. So, I sincerely hope immigration of 3rd worlders into 1st world nations isn't a policy point of yours. Further, even if we were to completely breed out all or most undesirable traits that they possess, I hope you'd agree that they still have no place in our nations--although relations would almost assuredly be much better, there will always be an undercurrent of racial tension and bias, which, quite frankly, has no reason to exist in the first place--there is simply no benefit to having these people in our nations.

Which brings me to my next point--what exactly is the practical purpose of bringing other races and peoples up to par? If might makes right, as you say, why not eliminate them completely and take their resources for yourself? You argue that it is moral to try and raise the other races up from barbarism and savagery, but is it not both more moral, and more practical, to focus on raising your own group up? Why spend billions (and in the case of imperialist forced change, lives) to make a nigger smart when you can spend billions to make whites or asians smartER? Why pour your resources into an outgroup rather than your own?

>and violence holds no place in an enlightened species in my opinion of course.
Anti-western values

There it is, he can't seem get out of his globalist mindset.

You sucked his dick in your first post without even demanding a shred of proof that faggot OP is who he claims he is. No way you’re a real Sup Forumsack
>muh tinfoil
>I was about to say it wasn’t him lol
Uh-huh

at a museum?

Interesting. Banning pharmaceutical opium would still end conflict in Afghanistan.

You're definitely wrong on this. Nietzsche's whole philosophy is about suffering for life and the creation of art. Read The Last man section of Thus Spoke Zarathustra. It describes a hypothetical scenario in which people within a society attempt to minimize their harm and risks whilst only seeking comfort. Nietzsche talks about this lifestyle with disdain, as he believes that those conforming to it get nothing of value done and suppresses creativity.

This wasn't what we debated. There is always some amount of disgenics and some amount of eugenics, if you assume humans are a froce outside of nature, which i don't really believe (whats eugenics or disgenic always depends in your premises or the enviorment). We were talking about full eugenics in other words selection for civizational values per Sterilisation and no exceptions.