Restaurant To Another World

Thoughts on the show? Personally it'd be anime of the season for me if not for boku no hero academia, with aho girl and new game!! really close behind. It's just such a fucking fluffy comfy anime, I smile like an idiot for each episode

My roommate cooks the best damn potatoes. It's fucking magic. Meanwhile some guy's GF cooks such terrible millennial meals it makes me want to die.

It's not about the ingredients or the money or the latest health memes, kids. It's all about the chef.

as a lazy fuck i just eat simple, easy to cook, tasty shit. chicken in the oven, fish in the pan, rice, starch mashed potato, steamed broccoli, ramen, curry and rice... could probably survive off all of the above with the occasional pizza

I liked the first three episodes but haven't had any real desire to watch it since, no idea if the gimmick can hold up for an entire season.

i literally just enjoy it because it gives me warm fuzzies while watching it, the story and world isn't too particularly enticing so far. it's just some episodic mini stories about people's lives and how they like to eat yummy food.

It's shit.

>millennial meals
What the fuck is that?

Nuts and yogurt with rocket salad and maybe some tofu.

That doesn't sounds tasty at all

Yeah basically garbage like that. I've had tastier rotten peaches than some of her shit.

>tofu

i'm out, fuck anything soy related

It was my AOTS early on but it's so slow paced and very uneventful the more you watch, I still enjoy watching it but I guess you can't really do much since it's really only a restraunt in another world at the end of the day.

i totally understand why people wouldnt like the show, it's similar to a dragon maid type show minus the minor comedy here and there. story aint too interesting, the characters are fun, and the premise is just comfy fun times.

I think this is like the in between scenes that fantasy characters have in between all of the important stuff that happens. The characters are never fleshed out because this isn't the plot moving point of the story. You see glimpses of events usually in the characters ending scenes like when the furry beat the Manticore but the show really isn't about that. Honestly if there was a plot to this I would find it mediocre instead of kind of good.

that's some shit eating - even worse than an ex of mine, that called microwaving frozen vegetables 'cooking'

I actually really like it because of how simple and pure it is.

No conflicts no nonsense just a vast group of different characters sitting down to enjoy a meal in a comfy environment.

The light novel was more in depth on the characters however they stopped and started on the web novel

>Tofu with salad
As someone who grew up on Asian cuisine, I fucking hate how westerners use tofu as some kind of meat substitute and "health food". I love tofu in a lot of dishes, especially in Sichuan recipes.

Most westerners have no fucking idea what to do with tofu really.

>meat substitute
This is the worst. I'm not a vegetarian, but there's nothing wrong with vegetarian cuisine. However I have no understanding for dishes that are either normal meals minus the meat or, as you mentioned, dishes with this artificial tofu meat.
Fuck these people. At least be honest. You want to eat meat? Eat meat!

>Restaurant To Another World
Lurk more.