Why aren't you using a standing desk?

Other urls found in this thread:

ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S79022508/#/S29022520
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wasting energy standing is very beta

Because i stand 95 hours a week already.

I don't wear skinny jeans and a numale beard.

If you're looking to exercise while being on the computer you're clearly not exercising properly in your daily life and maybe you should go do some pushups.

jokes on you i am lying on my bed

i cant be bothered to

I just lie in my bed

Because I'm not a retard.

Why haven't you attached a monitor to a treadmill yet, OP? Why lock your knees and fuck up your joints when you can casually stroll? Stop being a stupid faggot and get healthy fat boy.

jokes on you i lean back in my chair and shitpost with my feet on the desk

>standing takes up all your energy
What

shit is like 1200 dollars for a piece of wood that goes up and down

Standing desk is woke, only lazy shits will argue that sitting is better.

Not a problem, just get a standing chair

HAHAHAH what the fuck

>using energy is beta
no, sitting around like a fat fucking sow is beta. chads are always active

You use 50 more calories per hour standing than sitting

Those calories could be used to do useful things rather than waste them standing for no reason

LIFE HACK

>50 calories
HAHAHAH
god fucking damn fatfuck, you're really lazy aren't you. you can burn 50 calories in 5 fucking minutes.

Chads are lazy as fuck, you have no idea

Real Chads are typically degenerate drug addicts. Sure they go to the gym sometimes, but they mostly party and engage in hedonism

>you can burn 50 calories in 5 fucking minutes.

Exactly. Why would you stand all day when you can just do a sprint or lift some weights?

i'm saying that 50 calories is NOTHING, the amount of energy you use to stand for an hour instead of sit down is so small that it can't be wasted. 800 calories is something that can be wasted.

yeah i get it because they don't need to do any work to secure their dominance they just sit around and chill or party. good point, however these chads are a tier 2 chads, tier 1 chads are active and pursue power, and are the ones who control the world. REAL chads, not chill stoner alpha chad who gets laid, that guy is still as much a slave to the tier 1 chads as virgins are

that's not providing the same benefits as standing would

Standing has negative benefits.
I hate standing.

supposed benefits then.

My work place already provides standing desks which I use and those fucking treadmill desks - always some loud poo using it though and screaming on conference calls.

>has science gone too far?

Is sitting on an exercise ball comfy? I want to keep my posture straight.

Why do poos have to be so god damned loud? Jesus Christ. No sense of self-awareness.

I always stand when i'm streaming on Twitch, it used to be that 2-3 hours of standing would really wear me out but after passing a certain threshhold i feel that it'd be impossible to keep my energy up for 3+ hours WITHOUT standing.

Tfw been using a standing desk for 10 months now

Jokes on you I'm posting this from a standing desk.

What are your thoughts after that period?

they're comfy but ruined productivity in my office

it sucks when you're fat
>t.fat

Will never use a desk chair again. Standing gives me more energy so using my computer doesn't slow me down anymore. Still game from my couch though..

Get a wood chair. Sit on the edge. Keep your back straight. Don't be a pussy. Fuck office chairs and fuck "gaming chairs".

Yeah i feel the same. I got one of those Ikea desks with a crank, and i tend to lower it down when not working and just chilling or whatnot.

Better to be a Chad Virgin or a Virgin Chad?

Of course it's a nigger who's so lazy they need to sit down standing up.

>sponsored by Fucking Machines™

Virgin Chad 100%, shoutout to my boys down @ the abbey :100:
Gaming chairs are ultra comfy but as a tall dude, i feel like a goblin sitting in one because i have to bend my back

I have the same desk, the white model. Cheap and looks good

>all of your weight on your fucking knees
future generations will weep

Yup, only drawback is that i'm concerned about is how structurally strong it is

Yeah I bought a slim/light computer, and won't lean on it because it might collapse

those tier 1 chads you speak of probably complain like SJW

auto beta

Ted was right.

They should replace TED talks with Ted talks imo.

link to the desk? I want to go to the IKEA store here now

is it this one? ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S79022508/#/S29022520

Be sure to buy a BLANDA while you're there. It's a bowl made of alternating strips of black and white wood.

Can't open the link, but i think they only have two standing desk models and one is crank-based and the other is motorized.
Quality bants

No joke last time I went to an Ikea, they had a big display of BLANDA bowls right outside the front door. Hadn't been to one in years and I couldn't help but belly laugh at them, much to the consternation of all the Chinks and SPICs trying to buy cheap Swedish shit.

Indians aren't quiet meek little scared rabbits like whites. Real men project their voices and don't give a fuck who hears them.

no need to, cracka

The women are categorically worse. The males actually seem to want to fit in a lot of the time.

>just fuck my knees up senpai

Sweating out curry. Oh joyous days in the poo Office.

i don't think it really matters if you slouch or lean on a chair, just as long as you walk around straight

if you actually lift, you posture should be excellent

There has to be a more natural solution, like how Japanese people sit/kneel

*if you actually lift free weights
This is one of the reddist pills for posture.

The loudest faggot in the room is usually the most pussy,

Currently got two Swedes working with us for a bit, and the fuckin poo is being the most casual racists he can and its fucking hilarious. The one time I can stand them being so loud.

Sitting too much will cause anterior pelvic tilt and lumbar lordosis. I had a bad case of it and it took me 2 years of intense stretching and strengthening to fix it.

I can confirm this, I am only 25 years old and my back is fucked.

You're anything but fucked if you're still 25. I'd love to be 25 again. Go to /fit/ and read the fucking sticky.