Why does Sup Forums hate Jews? You guys have no logical reason to do so

Only anecdotal evidence of their atrocities, word of mouth stories. Jews aren't worse than other races in the world.

Hate?
There is no hate but what you imagine in your head
Stop acting schizophrenic and get back to work

>Hate?
So Sup Forums doesn't hate Jews?

>truly schizophrenic and believes this site is a person
it's just a directory being hosted on a webserver

So only some on Sup Forums hate Jews and most don't?

We hate Jews because they hate us.

>You guys have no logical reason to do so
False

If U want 2 like pedos go ahead, but most ppl R repelled by these Judaic freaks

>nuflag
Sage and report

Here are 92 anecdotes for you #metoo:

Joel Achenbach Woody Allen Tom Ashbrook Stephen Bittel David Blaine Louis C.K. David Copperfield (Kitkin) David Corn James Deen Michael Douglas Richard Dreyfuss Lena Dunham Jeffrey Epstein Corey Feldman Bob Filner Jared Fogle James Franco Al Franken Ken Friedman Joel Getz Gary Goddard Jeremy Goldberg Neil Goldschmidt Lukasz Gottwald Tyler Grasham Jon Grissom David Guillod Howard Gutman Mark Halperin Bryon Hefner John Hockenberry Alphy Hoffman Dustin Hoffman Israel Horovitz Ron Jeremy Larry King Alex Kozinski Joel Kramer Andrew Kreisberg Knight Landesman Matt Lauer Stan Lee James Levine Ross Levinsohn Leonard Lopate Paul Marciano Murray Miller T.J. Miller Menahem Nebenhaus David Neuman Michael Oreskes Norman Pattiz Lou Pearlman Jeremy Piven Roman Polanski Brett Ratner Geraldo Rivera James Rosen Paul Rosenthal Howard Rubin Seth Sabal Dan Schneider Jacob Schwartz Jonathan Schwartz Steven Seagal Sam Seder Gil Sheffer Ira Silverstein Gene Simmons Bryan Singer Eliot Spitzer Lorin Stein Oliver Stone Daniel Switzen Jeffrey Tambor Karl Templer Glenn Thrush James Toback Adam Venit Bruce Weber Eric Weinberger Anthony Weiner Matthew Weiner Bob Weinstein Harvey Weinstein Martin Weiss Jann Wenner Elie Wiesel Leon Wieseltier Steve Wynn (Weinberg) Peter Yarrow Matt Zimmerman

let's see...
> in high school:
> jews picked fellow jews for senior leadership positions over me, making my college application worse
> jews followed their culture's laws (fuck the goyim women) while i followed my culture's laws (marriage in the distant future)
> jews admitted to college at a higher rate than non-jews relative to their ability
> in college:
> jews flooded my mind with propaganda, through numerous jew-controlled student groups
> a jew got me hooked on watching (((colbert)))
> multiple student organizations for jews and other races but none for white people
> a half-jew convinces me that she's a virgin and that i should date her for years despite not having sex
> post-college:
> only good job opportunities are working for jews, either directly or indirectly
> realize jews pushed the feminism that made my dating life miserable and caused my relatives to have miserable marriages with minimal fertility
> realize a jew company owner hired an asian woman to harass and bully the goyim workers
> hear similar stories about jew company owners hiring asian women to bully the goys from other white men in my field
> be called a privileged evil racist in the media despite spending literally my entire life ACTING WHITE i.e. honoroable
> realize commiefornia is 33% white and the world as a whole is barely 10% white, and whites are called the bad guys despite bringing the world science, civilization, and christianity
> fuck it
> 14 eighty eight

>We hate Jews because they hate us.
Is there objective proof that non-Jews don't hate Canadians?

>>You guys have no logical reason to do so
>False
What's the reason then?

I don't hate jews. they just tend to be obnoxious new-money pseudo-intellectuals these days, and I hate that sort. plenty of gentiles fall into that category too.

stick around maybe you'll find out

This

I want to break free
I want to break free
I want to break free from your lies
You're so self satisfied I don't need you
I've got to break free
God knows, God knows I want to break free

If the nazis existed id help them shove jews into fucking ovens. I know exactly what you did. I dont need to prove it to your fucking lemmings.

>Jews aren't worse than other races in the world.
false.

If god forgives you for what youve done then heaven must be full of nazis. If its not god is a lying hypocrite and we should revolt.

BICYCLE! BYCYCLE!

>> in high school:
>> jews picked fellow jews for senior leadership positions over me, making my college application worse
Nepotism exists in other races too.

> in college:
> jews flooded my mind with propaganda, through numerous jew-controlled student groups
Propaganda is a method used by other races too.

> a jew got me hooked on watching (((colbert)))
He probably liked it himself.

> multiple student organizations for jews and other races but none for white people
Did you go to a Jewish college?

>stick around maybe you'll find out
So Sup Forums hates Jews?

read until you understand

(You)
>read until you understand
All that's here is some anecdotal evidence on how the Jews are bad.

> Why does Sup Forums hate Jews?
Because the Jews are inherently anti-White.

>You guys have no logical reason to do so
Of course we do.

>Only anecdotal evidence of their atrocities, word of mouth stories.
You mean like the Holocaust?

Then why have they been kicked out of 109 countries throughout history?

The place is full of goat fuckers.

this is why you failed at being activists
you lack the drive and IQ to pull off a proper thread
fun to watch you fail though so that's my guilty pleasure
(smug)

>> Why does Sup Forums hate Jews?
>Because the Jews are inherently anti-White.
We're anti-everyone else. So what's wrong if Jews are anti-white?

>Only anecdotal evidence of their atrocities, word of mouth stories.
>You mean like the Holocaust?
The holohoax? We don't have concrete proof of that, and even if we did, has no non-Jewish race never used propaganda to cause outrage?

>Then why have they been kicked out of 109 countries throughout history?
True, they are low level addicts who are addicted to money, fame and power. In most of these countries they kept gathering resources disproportionate to their population size - so it makes sense the others kicked them out. But wanting wealth, fame and power is not unique to the Jews.