*tips fried chicken and watermelon*

Atheists are fucking cringeworthy.

>a scientismist
>talking about prayer

wew lad calling the kettle black dere fella

this, Im sure as a scientist he has done the legwork before making a bold claim

Pick my cotton Science boy.

sage reported and kys

Except for all the school shootings that never occurred thanks to the prayer. Checkmate diversity hire science man.

I saw Neil DeGrasse Tyson at a grocery store in Los Angeles a few weeks ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off.

When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Post em'

I love the pejorative way that he memes his own style of false rhetoric, he knows it wouldn't make any sense to do the mental gymnastics to tie astronomy to gun violence, but since he's a Tavistock asset from the Daily Show era of subversion he still needs to put in his (((opinion)))

Does it work in Assault trucks of peace attacks?

What if we used the bullets to protect the schoolchildren ever think about that mr "I wish I was elon musk but I'm black" guy?

>Prayer

there is always the exception Lab Nigger

I don't think he understands the whole point of "I'll pray for you"

> anyone serious thinking prayer works

sage

>he's right being atheist is correct
>haha see life doesnt meaning anything
>haha life has no meaning
>then it doesnt matter if people get shot
i wish this retard would just get banned already from social media

Neither do the self-described Christians who say it because Jesus himself said not to ever announce your prayers in public in the Bible.

>being an atheist means life has no meaning
Imagine being this pathetic, holy shit.
"IF GOD DON'T REAL THEN I HAVE NO MEANING TO LIVE!!"

Thoughts and prayers are to show we have sympathy for those people. It wasn't meant to do away with the problem. It's sad to say that humanity today no longer recognizes sorrow and grief and only cares about their selflessness issues that need to be fixed right away.
It's as if a Tsunami hit Japan right now we would be trying to figure ways to lower the water and give digust at the people who give Japan our condolences.

Exactly, this is why the teachers should all carry handguns. Instead of killing 100-200, school shooters would kill 1-2 and then get shot by the Vice Principal.

Gun registry, yes.
Gun restrictions, no.

if death has no meaning then life has no meaning either. if you die and disappear, then you can supposedly get away with anything in life

>if death has no meaning then life has no meaning
Wrong.
>if you die and disappear
What do you mean "disappear?" Your body will decompose and your consciousness will cease to be once your brain stops receiving oxygen.
>then you can get away with anything
Wrong.

The problem is that you just believe things to be true, instead of thinking about them and proving them. I've had conversations with religious anons that actually provided some thought beyond "i just believe it lol" and those conversations were great.

Tyson is a con man of sorts. He shills himself out and then claims “science” backs everything he says. I have met other people like him with his demeanor and they are creepy people. Like, possibly attracted to children, creepy.

Jokes in him, he thinks we went to the moon.

Tell that to Helsinki University DMT research team.

Merrily merrily merrily merrily

holy shit faggot. atheism doesnt believe in something after death, so to them its just disappearing.
if there are no worries after death then what you do in life doesnt fucking matter. disappear or "turn to compost" fucking moron. how do you know that prayer doesnt keep the other schools safe between shootings, which compare the amount of schools, days between shootings, and the amount of shootings that happen?
fuck yourself

>Wrong
Nope, you have to hold to objective morals and since you can't, you can't say anybody is wrong.

nice pasta, now hang yourself.

>a scientist

Wow, kitty got claws.

I don't even believe in the moon disco biscuit.