Discuss

Discuss.

I like it

Very nice teeth.

fell into the wastebasket of history as soon as it was conceived

Hinako Note really didn't know if it wanted to be a wholesome, comfy CGDCT or a voyeuristic borderline ecchi. Combine that with the mediocre cast and visuals and repetitive humor and you have one of the most disappointing CGDCT ever.

still infinitely better than eromanga sensei

What's there to discuss?
Worst CGDCT in years

It filled the void well enough.
I enjoyed it enough to archive it.

Wish I had teeth like that.

I'm going to go brush mine with Bleach

I hate it

to nice for a Japanese

i liked it

Nippon land at its best

Kuina OK, but this 9 year old was the one who really knew what she was doing.

EMS was actually entertaining though

So was Hinako Note. I don't see the point you are trying to make.

Picked up.

She has a perfect mouth 4me.

>So was Hinako Note.
Not really, given all your criticisms of it that ring true.

A show can be bad in a lot of ways, but that doesn't stop from providing entertainment or being necessarily boring.

>that quality

Please

>most disappointing CGDCT ever.

That is Gabriel Dropout.

It wasn't that bad. Sure some things got formulaic and really old, but Maid Dragon was much worse in that sense. As an adaption it came out well.

>missing the hair toss
user...

cock goes in here.png

Thanks for showing me the error in my ways, I'm a new man now.

More

>This was the same studio that animated Rokka no Yuusha

;^(

yes

What were they doing here?

does it matter?

To be honest it hit pretty close home for a supposedly comfy SoL. I have always been shy as fuck so I decided to enter an acting club in college so I could get better at talking in public and all that stuff.
I ended up playing the role of a mute in a musical

Blog aside it wasn't as bad as people make it look, I mean, it wasn't that good either but it hit the comfy, funny and lewd spots every now and then.

She needs more protein in her diet.

To their credit, it's pretty well animated.

Maybe this'll fund Rokka no Sales 2.

The important thing for me was that it was a mindless fun moeblob that I was comfortable with in a season where we didn't have much in the way of that. It was nothing special, but it is worth mentioning. There was certainly worse that was airing at the same time.

The teeth girl

God damn she has a lot of junk in the trunk.

Was the manga ever scanlated beyond the first chapter?

Welcome to Hitotse. What will your order be mister?

>Hinako Note really didn't know if it wanted to be a wholesome, comfy CGDCT or a voyeuristic borderline ecchi.
>Implying that's an issue

I'm saving everything, this thread is beautiful.

Im aroused and that makes me uncomfortable.

I want to be her dentist and clean her teeth while feeling bad and aroused because it hurts

More.

when are we gonna get a doujin of Ruri

Too bad they didn't push enough ecchi, the fanservice was godlike, even if it only was used 5 times.

Mayu's character is utter shit, the rest of the girls are ok by CGDCT standards, the puns are too dumb though, and took time that could have been better used to know the girls more deeply.

I want a rabbit.

I thought that it had plenty of fan service, though it only really picks up when they join the theater club. It coincides with when the author decided to add more in the manga.

It really didn't. The few it has is very well done, but it really doesn't have enough, after all only those two girls are the focus of it and it could be that since the fanservice is the only memorable thing in the show, it feels too short. The rest of it is pretty boring and on the last episodes they seem to pop plays out of nowhere, no preparation or anything.

And their voices fucking suck, Hinako is nice, but the rest of the girls talk like fucking mice.

I thought that there was a good amount past the first three episodes. Even side characters like Ruri had their fare share of scenes. There were fun other memorable bits besides the fan service as well, like everything relating to the culture fair. I feel like you are painting with too broad of a brush. As an adaptation it followed the manga well, though it was to its own expense sometimes (There needed to be more Ruri scenes).

You are right about the voices though. If anything this show reminded me that MAO isn't actually a good seiyu.

Ooya-san is so lewd.

Literally made for motorboating.

muh

Stitches

Mandibular canines overly sharp which may result in occlusion problems. Other then that, all teeth sound, can't really view the entire oral cavity, recommended full intra-oral examination

How the fuck am I going to explain to anyone that I have a teeth fetish now?

Those are good prices.

>6 toes
how did get past the studio?

I'm pretty sure that she has five, it is just that you can see her thigh through the gap.

Yes, it is an issue. It came off as erratic rather than immersive and handled its transitions from "normal" to chibi to fanservicey poorly.

I didn't think that it was that bad. Bit like Hinako being sick really spaced things out appropriately. In other parts though I felt like they were going chibi to save money.

I thought it was pretty adorable

I fucking love the comfy bossa nova BGM