Made in Abyss

This is an intelligent show for intelligent people.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MadeInAbyss/comments/6s6sbv/sfxscanlation_question/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post the original version

What makes a show "intelligent"?

The target audience for this show is rugs, if you are not a rug you are not allowed to criticize it.

DEEP THICK PLOT

Riko dies at layer 4.

Isn't it nice that Natt found his Riko?

Cute
Is there more of this

DELETE THIS

Riko was never alive to begin with

More alive than I have ever been.

Did the Third Layer strike anyone else as pointless? They got a rematch with the snake, but they scaled the whole thing in under a chapter.

This is a shitty show for pedos, furrys and edgelords.

Fucking gold, all of it.

It has Riko being useful by throwing a rock or something to distract snek before Reg smacks it. Shows they can teamwork n shit instead of Reg purely carrying with robot prowess. Also it looks really cool.

Had they not had Reg's extendo-arms, it probably would have been a lot tougher. To normal humans its a 4.4km mountain climb

The 3rd layer was just to show their growth, the will to sacrifice weaker beings to move on and the insight to deal with troubles without putting all their fate on the incinerator

>I found it in Leader's room after he came back from the Seeker Camp

Thats clearly part of Maruruk's Lyze crossplay outfit

Umaru the Immovable Nugget!

Does anyone know if the bunny smells good?

>Not the panties, not after what she did to them every time she ate something gross
Is this gonna be her legacy?

Bondrew can be a woman.

He was a woman, thats why he says Trushka more or less is blood related to him

Who knows. But the moth certainly does.

reddit.com/r/MadeInAbyss/comments/6s6sbv/sfxscanlation_question/
>waah i want serious translations for serious readers such as I

>Hey gaiz, look at the stupid stuff they're doing on another site!
Fuck off.

>Reddit
You should stay there.

>reddit
You should go back.

>hello, fellow raiders
>raiders

Is simply a huge hole, also it show how much they improved since they kick that snake ass easily and then Tama-chan wipes the floor with them

Cooking with Papa

Tama-chan was completely their fault.
>Look at this huge fucking monster with hundreds of extremely poisonous spikes
>We should try to scare it with an umbrella

Yes, we know reddit is cancer, thats why we dont go there fucker

How do delvers that aren't child-sized go about traversing the great fault?

I get that, it just seems a lot more barebones than the other layers. It feels like they could have merged it with the training arc in the previous chapter.

I wish Tsukushi would make an spin-off showing the life of an average delver, so that we how a normal person deals with each layer.

>Reddit
Also
>Complaining that a mere random moonrune speaker from Sup Forums scanlated everything on the fly and didnt adere to '''''professional''''' scanlating standards
Did anyone paid attention to this autist or did they just ignore him as they should?

Ozen could probably just jump from the top and land unscathed, and Ganon probably uses his retardedly high Acrobatics scale down quickly. Otherwise, I guess they just slowly climb down in groups with something to shoo away predators.

You're the one that replied to him dicknuts

I think that would be good for an anthology or something. Maybe a game or a VN.

I want FAPuta to masturbate my penis

we saw a red shirt black wistle jobing to tama chan on the 4th layer there must be a path or something for BW to get down there

Probably like this

Is she ever not naked?

I'm sure faPUTA would do it for the right value!

Only when she's wearing clothes.

So user, why haven't you preordered the BDs yet?

Riko was not giving good advice that chapter.
>Use the umbrella, Reg!
>Ascend quickly, Reg!
>Cut my arm off, Reg!

Literally the perfect body type. No idea what makes it so arousing, but there's just something about it.

To be fair she would be dead if she hadn't given those last 2. If Nanachi hadn't shown up amputation was her only hope.

>What's really fucked up is that Ozen now knows how Lyza just used her to climb up to WW status and played on her deeply hidden loneliness to her personal advantage, then totally broke her heart by dropping her like a rock for the first cute shota she could get her /ss/ craving hands on. And in spite of all this, Ozen still grudgingly loves and cares enough for Lyza to help deliver her baby, carry a fuckhuge box up an arduous cursed climb, then twelve years later make good on a decade old promise by providing Riko with food, shelter, training, stories and a bit of advice before sending them off. Lyza had went as far as making Ozen more responsible for Riko than she had any obligation to be. She allowed herself to be cucked almost to the furthest possible extent because she loved that crazy bitch so much, it's pretty easy to see why she's grown so bitter and unstable.

Oh I know the guy who wrote this! He's my best friend ^w^

That's nice to hear user, can you tell him to write more pls

man you are in every thread.

you must really like umaru posting huh

As other anoms said, is literally a giant whole, so more likely delvers just rappel ot down

Why not dig a route downwards like this?

still waiting them to show us why they call her the anhililator.

Digging through four or five miles of solid rock is not easy. And you wouldn't get any of the cool gear from the upper layers that way.

Because the weird artifacts are where the curse is.

And yet, if Lyza were to appear, Ozen would probably welcome her with open arms.

What a cuck.

Spoil me, what's the most disturbing death in this series?

Riko

What ever happened to Nanachi's fat suit?

They did. It's because she annihilates people.

If she wears it Reg won't fondle her

Cause you wont find armor relics, and likely wventually the curse will spread to it there if it feels too many beings that way
Also its fucking 20 miles down

See

Logistics aside, I think giving the Abyss creatures an alternate route up to the surface besides the main shaft is a pretty bad idea.

That's not the question. What's the most disturbing death in this series?

Mitty

Yes it is, you see her die.

That's not how it really was in the manga though. Because Baskin-Robbins barely uses anesthesia since hardships are also part of the ADVENTURE. So its kind of worse, actually.

That would only be true if they showed Lyza giving birth.

The curse probably pervades the whole island, not just the inside of the abyss. You'd just be adding the difficulty of drilling through rock on top of the curse.

dropped this on the first episode, guess I'll pick it back up.

I don't think the curse would be much of an issue until they re-enter the Abyss.

Reminder, the bunny smells good!

Remember the special chapters with kiyui's illness? He got better as soon as he left the island. I think it's safe to assume the curse is everywhere on that island, and that digging a hole would just let the curse into it.

Is this OC?

But it does, they said thay places that are further from the center lf the abyss are less affected from the curse, like seekers camp and nanachi hut

Value city in 6th layer is sages mumbo jumbo tho

>They didn't end up fucking

The fuck are you talking about? You haven't said or shown how she dies? I'm starting to think she doesn't.

Yes

I don't know who the fuck Mitty is. I asked what's the most disturbing death in this series? Not who dies.

>I don't know who the fuck Mitty is

Prushka

I wanna go deep in Nanachi's thick plot.

That's why I'm asking for spoilers moron.

Only one character dies so there isn't much of a competition. Well, aside from faceless nobodies.

>I don't know who the fuck Mitty is
She's Nanachi's BBF.

>i want spoilers
>NOT THOSE KIND OF SPOILERS
how retarded do you need to be

Okay, I don't care. How do they die?
Prushka is not a death.

Retard, go read the manga yourself instead of asking for spoilers. Then judge for yourself. You don't even need to read all of it or to follow the releases if you don't like it.