Sounds like weev has lost it

>youtube.com/watch?v=l-uR8p2zMSQ

What is he planning and why haven't you started buying gold yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZO3pUVbNSnA
jacobitemag.com/2018/02/16/how-to-destroy-the-alt-right/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take your Jewish eceleb worship and fuck off back to Twitter. Thaaaaaanks!

he's a jew

like clockwork

tl;dw?

weev is a mentally ill jew

weev's laugh gets me every time

Post proof or fuck off.

look at the 2nd pic in this very thread, look at the pic of him in the white shirt

he literally looks like a fucking rabbi

>Auernheimer
>obvious anti-social personality disorder

He is right thou. We have loyalty, connections and resources. I personally dont have loyalty to any individual who isnt a white advocate. As long as weev is white nationalist I too am willing to lend him my resources and help, and even do violence.

Weev has the support of the Company.

whoever makes posts like these is almost certainly running bots at this point

That's what I thought. Now fuck off

t. weev

dead eyes

literally a fucking nu-male with ideas above his station

look at the beard. look at the face

Why does anyone give a fuck what weev has to say about anything?

>weev has lost his marbles

water is wet and the sky is blue?
I'm literally a NatSoc but still think he's bonkers.
He has a few good ideas now and then and he can be really funny, but the guy was nuts way before he came over to our side of things.

this
>keeps implying he's gonna be some kind of american revolutionary
>runs away to hide in some shithole slav countries

Hes coco puffs. Solitary confinement in prison broke him. Which btw was brutal given his actions (AT&T really crushes people hard).

You do realize you can shitpost on Sup Forums from anywhere in the world right? So you could leave Canada and you'd be doing just as much for muh race and country as you are right now.

>Implying at&t was the reason he was rail roaded

He was a known antisemite, so they gave him a Jewish lawyer and a Jewish judge and refused his objections to it.

He got kiked.

Weev is one of Odin's dwarves.

this

He made some crazy video recently about how he wanted to start a new church with emphasis on fire and brimstone and other weird bullshit. Why can't you just be normal, Weev?

The feds have a saying about right wing extremists, and people in nazi-esqe/fascist organizations.
1/3rd are petty criminals
1/3rd are on fed payroll
1/3rd are homosexuals

Except that hes a jew himself.

sounds like (((the daily stormer)))

That was true up until the migrant crisis.....fascism is spreading up into the higher social classes, im not sure it can be stopped :(

wow when he starts laughing like a maniac at 3:15 he's such a jew, it's that laughing rabbi jew meme...

then at 6:40 he starts whining about being "kidnapped" again

>People should not advocate for their ideas
>People should not talk about other people's ideas
>What are politics

he sounds like a vidya villain when he talks about this stuff

BE QUIET GOY DON'T LISTEN TO HIM HES A JEW LIKE ME SO DON'T LISTEN HES A BAD GOY LYING TO YOU STOP LISTENING BAD STOP HES CRAZY AND A JEW LIKE ME STOP PLZ

What the fuck did (((they))) do to him?

nothing he just took a lot of drugs and changed a url

he jew crazy

He sounds like he's auditioning for the Joker

Someone on the NYT board makes under 100k, LOOOOL?

imagine being retarded enough to stay put when the compromised law wants to put you behind bars so blacks can rape you to death.

imagine being this dumbass leaf.

>I'm a jew
>I'm a pagan
>I'm a white nationalist
>I support free speech
>fuck companies that exercise their free speech
>I wanna blow shit up

weev is, at best, to be laughed at but not taken seriously. saying he's Jewish might be the only true thing he's ever claimed

that's just something his schizophrenic mind made up so he could seem like some martyr

a very jew thing indeed

Fuck you OP. That laugh at 3:07 is going to haunt my nightmares.

its the reckoning.
watch it

>tfw brown hair and red beard
am I kike like weev

youtube.com/watch?v=ZO3pUVbNSnA

He once said in an article that women would be assigned to men "when we take over," and that strict weight limits on the women would be enforced under penalty of death. I hate fat women as much as the next guy, but that is some catastrophic levels of autistic fantasy. You might say he was joking. A quick glance at the comments section would tell you that approximately zero percent of readers thought so.

Reminder that gold was confiscated by FDR in the 30's. Don't think it won't happen again, stupid goys.

well he IS a troll, i'll give him that much

the cringiest video of 2018 by far
the fake evil laugh (jesus)
making fun of someone for their mlp tier understanding of politics while larping as the bad guy from a disney movie
>"revenge... is what all men should strive for"
jfc when will people stop pretending they live in a movie

See

Weev is intense and awesome.

Trolling doesn't work when even your followers don't realize you're trolling. Honestly, the Daily Stormer bbs is the greatest concentration of human trash I've ever seen, and I've been on Sup Forums for over 10 years.

jew mad?

little schlomo was always the edgy kid. He always wanted to be different, to stand out, to be a rebel. Schlomo saw that his peers all gravitated towards marxism and progressivism but that was never enough for little schlomo. IT wasn't subversive anymore, it wasn't edgy and he wanted to stand out, he wanted to show all those other jews. So schlomo became an internet neo-nazi

Weev deleted alot of his old YouTube videos, but lucky I saved them first and submitted to FBI about him bragging about credit card fraud and shilling for icos.

Fuck you weev, you jewish shill.

that fake laughter

holy fuck what a fag

weev has the intensity of charles manson. his laughter creeps me out.

If you look at his Kiwi Farms AMA, he's also completely delusional in regards to how influential he is and has been both in Occupy and the far right. He claims to have invented the entirety of 2008-era trolling culture just to funnel people to the far right.

Female SJW tech journalist gets hired by the Jew York Times. 6 hours later she gets fired because people found old Twitter messages where she said she was friends with Weev, even though she didn't like his politics. True story.

my favorite one is where he claims that he lost amazon a shitload of money because he made gay books invisible or some shit like that

its the soy

Isn't he living in the middle of nowhere where he can't even speak the language lol what a fucking loser

He's so fucking Jewish give it ten more years he'll be the spitting image of a wyattman cartoon

I like Weev. He reminds me of a fire and brimstone preacher and he's pretty sharp.

I don't get it, why does Sup Forums prop up these internet attention whores 24/7 like Varg, Shapiro, Auernheimer, Johnson, Sargon, Peterson and Southern? We all know they're just self-promoting narcissist cybersluts who will say anything to get your views, likes and upvotes. Sup Forums about discussing ideas, not a platform for dozens of me-me-me whores.

worshipping a literal jewish e-celeb.

>and im native american

>when you realize that weev is literally racist because he's jealous of his adopted nigger siblings

>why do you listen to someone who says interesting things
Because Weev is a smart guy and highly influential within the movement. He is the administrator of the Daily Stormer and The Right Stuff and My Posting Career, he has orchestrated creative and effective hacks and trolls.

mentally ill as fuck.

>the feds

pussy

>Jewish
>jew
>jew
>rabbi
>jew
>jew
>jew
>Jewish
>jew
>kike
>jewish
>Jewish
>jewish
Jewish
>He made some crazy video recently about how he wanted to start a new church with emphasis on fire and brimstone and other weird bullshit.
The prophecy shall be fulfilled.
>Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes
>And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name
Christians are God's people. Jews are a curse.

That's not weev that's beardson

retard

>BUH BUH BUHBUHBUHUBUBUHUUB HE JEW J-J-J-J-JEW BUHBUBUHBUHUBB JEW! JEW!!!!!!!
imagine being this autistic

one source, and I can confirm most Americans don't have specifics on their specific ancestry

Weev doesn't look Jewish. His nose is round, not hooked

He's convinced his followers of that too. He claimed that the DS was getting something like 70 million unique visitors a month before the "shutdown." The retards swallowed that lie, even though no web traffic site confirms those numbers. They honestly believe that the DS is so scary and influential that web traffic companies manually go in and fiddle with the numbers.

looks like any other hillbilly in Arkansas to me

>red beard
>hick face
>not jewish nose
maybe my jewdar is broken but he just looks like typical American white trash

>His nose is round, not hooked

You realize this isn't the only identifiable trait of a jew, right? Many many many jews do not have the stereotypical nose, especially the women. Don't be such an idiot.

>lowset ears
>fish lips
>beady eyes

Your jewdar is broken.

wrong

(You)
>Auernheimer
>Jewish
t. non-German

Your a Jew shill and I can prove it.
jacobitemag.com/2018/02/16/how-to-destroy-the-alt-right/
Textbook ADL response.

He is a true believer

Uhm... I guess this laughter is manic or something?

And how he goes back from laughing there to be serious again... What is this? That's not exactly normal. Bipolar?

>that fake laughter
it's either this, or it's some sort of manic shit

Could you imagine what weev looks like clean shaven. Guy has a babyface but is an autistic maniac.

you can tell this guys dangerous by how many bots showed up to smear him

every time someone who is genuinely against jewry is discussed on Sup Forums they are swarmed with nu/pol/ magafaggots who try to discredit and smear them.

I would give any one of you about 5 days in solitary before cracking up completely. You have no concept of how this man holds his sanity together considering the injustice visited upon him and the fact that everyeveryeveryone, Nazi, libtard, normie or otherwise, accepts it as the price of doing business. What happened to this young man makes me so furious I see blood fucking red to think about it and I have never been to prison. The man was tortured, he sticks by his purpose, and the best you have in comparison is, "he laughs weird."

Good luck with your ethnostate, critical cowards. This kid is worth a thousand of you.

this desu

>(((weev)))
What is that Jew up to now? Please update us on the latest controlled opposition efforts.

>not jewy
He's like a god damn clone of Allen Ginsberg, ffs.

Look, Avi, or Moshe, whatever your name is, it's not working. The (((weev))) operation is broken. Send someone else.

(You)

OY VEY