To Trump Supporters

My Feminist sister believes that Trump is a rapist. Can you give me sources that I can show to my sister that will completely dismiss these ridiculous claims of him being a rapist or a disgusting human being?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B1LjRBR3h70
youtu.be/Ok1Gd0CQsiM
youtu.be/T_jYWMUMSxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Burden of truth is on her.

She's thinking of Bill Clinton.

How so?

Tell her to REALLY imagine that you were a billionaire and then GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY.

>Feminist

Feminists are beyond redemption, your sister basically isn't even human anymore.

lmao you think she still exists in this reality

tell her it doesn't matter since slick willie clinton was a multiple rapist ...
then give her all the names
then say see, you have to be a rapist to be potus, ever since clinton it's been required

>having a feminist sister
>not invoking Sharia law and honor killing her in public

OP is a fag like always.

Trump didn't say he wanted to grab people by the pussy. He just talked about how they're disgusting women who like to be touched wherever they want to.

That's the basic of American jurisprudence. Presumed innocent unless evidence is presented to proof guilt.

youtu.be/B1LjRBR3h70

well one thing you can do is ask her to find articles talking about trump being a rapist, if she can find some then ask her to find what they are citing as their source, i guarantee you that all of the sources will be things like, someone familiar with how trump thinks/someone who wishes to remain anonymous/someone who heard a thing from the whitehouse, and so on. once you show here that all of the basis for this acusation are based on completely bullshit sources she might start to realize just how rigged the media is.

Thanks. I'll do just that.

Just like an impudent child, the feminist must be beaten when poor behavior is shown. Have you ever noticed how most people ignore screaming children in the grocery store? They expect the parent to take care of the problem. That's how our society is. Just try to explain to her that her actions aren't acceptable, beat her when she doesn't comply, fuck her, send pics. Easy enough, right?

IT WAS HER TURN

>And when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything... grab them by the pussy
>let you do it
>let

there are only two allegations. the rest isn't fucking rape. one was his ex wife in her book which she later said wasn't fucking rape, and the other is some unknown bitch that claimed trump raped her when she was a kid. the charges were dropped because she's a liar.
also this: youtu.be/Ok1Gd0CQsiM

Literally no woman can resist him.

youtu.be/T_jYWMUMSxE

The Golden Rule:

>you can't rape the willing

on the off chance they actually name someone, make sure to look for the proof that person is providing to back up their claim. just because someone says that this person did this or that person did that doesnt mean they actually did it, proof is needed.

he is.

Where's your sources?