Will transgirls be indistinguishable from real females in the future to the point where you could date...

Will transgirls be indistinguishable from real females in the future to the point where you could date, marry even impregnate one without ever knowing.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
nytimes.com/2018/02/15/health/transgender-woman-breast-feed.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Will transgirls be indistinguishable from real females in the future
already are

In a word, floccinaucinihilipilification.

literally me

The absolute state of Sweden.

You dumb cocksucker. You ruined what would have been a piece de resistance of modern internet forum responses. I was set to become FPBP. Me, after all these years--not you. Who the fuck do you think you are anyway? I'll tell you who, in case you're too stupid to realize it. You're a nobody. You're not even fit to hold my memes. How dare you presume to stand where I should be standing. How dare you presume to be first post. I'll find you and flay you alive if you don't delete what you just wrote.

post pics

Leaf.

a males bone and organ structure does not allow him to give birth or have children, you would need to have your entire organ and bone structure replaced. its ludicrous.

Day of the rake soon

tits or gtfo

Kiddie diddler.

>trans
>girls

show off

btw that looks like a drawing of a little boy so illegal

"Transgirls" from the future will transfer their memories to new customized real females bodies.

You will be still gay if you wan't to fuck them tou

probably sooner than we think. But I just want a couple of genetically engineered ladyboys who don't age, have motherly hips and no male features other than a girthy 9 inch fully functioning cock.

So... Ghost in the Shell?

Outside of the mutilated genitals and bodily hair, sure.

>implying that defect can compare to pic related

It actually kind of looks like someone who started hormones at late teens desu.

post boipuccy

If you have two kinds of sex chromosomes you're a male. End of.

Do you look a lot at people who "started hormones at late teens t.b.h"?

I can tell how shes going to age exactly based on the facial structure. disgusting.Her tits will also sag another 6 inches before she's 40 (protip they already have)

>Will transgirls be indistinguishable from real females in the future
trannies will actually be feminine while women will be blue haired hamplanets

No

>implying ghost in the shell had an ounce of originality and wasnt just a compendium of already established sci-fi concepts

discord gg/VKEJZ2Y

add a .

Sweden, YES!

I see everything regarding transgender as comedy.

>implying Star Wars didn't draw inspiration from WW2

Your point? All sci-fi lacks originality.

How gay do I have to be to join? Because I've only ever fucked women and consider myself hetero but if I was drunk enough I'd probably let a qt twinkboi call me daddy.

Why is the dick so misplaced?

Is this what you call fresh pasta?

star wars isnt sci-fi
there are a plethora of works that introduce one little original concept at a time

No Sven, stop it

Don't worry, no one is going to love you either when you're old, if you haven't got HIV yet.
>implies balls don't sag and look gross

>self harm scars all over a confused faggot
>art

Physically, at some point, sure.
Mentally, if we don't have a big turn as a civilization, also yes. Trannies will still be mental, but real girls will eventually get just as crazy.

post pic!!!

Goes without saying.

eugh *pukes uncontrollably*

>there are a plethora of works that introduce one little original concept at a time
such as?

lol faggot tripfag
kill yourself

>sage and report
Keep pol clean.

there was a first time for everything, you fuckwit

Fuck off with this faggy degenerate shit

behold my trip
lick it, suck it, gargle it

Trannies are a waste of fine twink bodies
when I think of all the pathetic trannies that offed themselves in some bathroom out of depression when they could have just stayed a twink and fucked and sucked any guy they wanted it just drives me insane

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

You can't, am rite?

Why are all namefags so generic btw?

We're a diamond dozen

In the future men and women will impregnate each other

Theoretically, but it’s highly unlikely in the next 1000 years. To be honest as of now I kind of feel sorry for them.

>Will transgirls be indistinguishable from real females
They already are.

>being a retard on purpose
Frankenstein introduced the concept of creating artificial life forms.

I actually wonder about this too. Are those supposed to be cut marks?

its already happening

nytimes.com/2018/02/15/health/transgender-woman-breast-feed.html

I blame Shadman and Incase for normalizing this degeneracy.

if you cant tell thats a man, your gay af man

>flag
>in remotely fag thread
>posts shirt discord
Like clockwork, stop posting this faggot this you faggots

I'm 28 and I'm taking care of myself internally and externally. I have family that has lived to be past 115 years old and people thought my grandfather died early at age 88.

Fuck you, buddy.
Why would there but cuts past her shoulder? I think it's supposed to be lighting from the blinds, but even then it's kinda retarded.

In the near future you may be dating a hot female whose DNA marker is XY.
Transsexual women are increasingly more beautiful and feminine than previous generations of transsexuals. Medical science has made many advances in the science of gender reassignment, and new experimental advances promise to develop procedures that will make transsexuals indistinguishable from biological females. In other words, transsexual women with a uterus, the ability to self-produce estrogen, and completely feminine skeletal-muscle and organic composition.

Would you consider a fertile transwoman capable of carrying a child a woman?

Would you still fall for the vaginal jew?

Swallow the pill and enjoy the ride, Sup Forums

By that standard anything influenced by anything sucks

No.

It's a Shadman world, we just live in it.

ITT Literal faggots lusting after mutilated faggots

I know race mixing is bad but god id kill for a go on her

not if she's got cockandballs

it wouldnt suck if it added at least something original, instead it just mixed premade concepts, and even the mixture was already pre established