If you disagree with this you're actually fucking retarded

If you disagree with this you're actually fucking retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/741981/japan-is-normally-so-safe-that-todays-knife-attack-was-the-worst-mass-assault-since-wwii/
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ca9dEPlyG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The homogenous society prevents the crime. Not the prevalence of guns

SHALL

Ditto Sweden.
Decent gun control helps but only if you're geographically isolated.

The US is full of niggers. Those poor sods need it.

Japan never had a gun culture and never had a constitutional right to self determination let alone the right to bear arms. To this day, they don't have a standing military force because they were that cucked by the US half a century ago.

Our country is also 50x bigger and not culturally homogenous like Japan.

>guns are fine but only if they are behind a paywall
>this is somehow ok

kys

How many black ghettoes full of gang shootings, drug cartels, etc are there in Japan?

great post

Two nukes weren't enough.

tfw it's easier to get guns illegally than legally in Japan

Japan got rid of their commies. They don't need guns

NOT

Missing a step:
Step 1: Become Japan

Once US becomes Japan, including turning into a small racially homogeneous archipelago with no existing gun culture and few guns in circulation, we can implement effective gun control like this.

>the same country that can hold you in jail in human rights abuse conditions for 28 days without even charging you with a crime

ignorant westerners make me fucking sick, yes we have the equivalent of ''niggers'' zainichi (koreans) and other mixes of retards like chinese and vietnamese create tiny gangs but still can't get guns because it's so hard to acquire because japan's island status and strict laws. why do you think the famous yakuza only uses sticks while only the higher higher higher ups have guns?

not true AT all. red = communist.

Check your privilege. This effectively neuters the poorest among us who would never be able to obtain something like a voter ID card, let alone a gun cert, leaving them prey to criminals and gangbangers who will always have access to illegal weapons. Gun ownership is an American right, not a privilege only for the richest among us.

>yes we have the equivalent of ''niggers'' zainichi (koreans)
No, you don't. Hang yourself, you fucking mong.

if you don't think koreans are bad i want you to go on your inevitable vacation to japan and head to a slum and see where the filth resides.

Gee I wonder why there's less crime

what about switzerland then ? :o)

>deport all non-whites to mimic Japan
Sure

Give me a street to google map that's is Detroit tier in Japan.

Even if there wasn't a single gun in America we would still have a situation where many school kids want to shoot their classmates. That's tragic whether they have access to a gun or not, and that is the problem that needs to be addressed.

Feel free to come home and stop by Detroit, Chicago, LA, any fucking time.

PASS

No handguns?

And what are you gonna do about the bazillion guns that are ALREADY in the country, illegal or legal you fucking crumpetnigger?
It's too late to legislate against guns in the US.

Confiscate and destroy.

>imblying japan has a minority problem

You could do all that bullshit.
OR you could hammer a gun together in your shed in 3 days.
maybe Japanese people are just not as violent as niggers and white people?
or maybe they're smart enough to shoot people away from where it would be found out?
Japan is also a tiny island nation, making smuggling that much harder.
If only the US wasn't surrounded by poorly defended borders that barely manage to keep the tsunami of shitskins out.
Not to mention the Mexican border isn't that great either

西成区太子

what's needed are beeping machines to detect firearms, turn schools into airport security.

there will flow more guns into the country faster than the cops can destroy them. besides, are the vast majority of gunrelated deaths commited with legal firearms?

ARE you retarded?
There would be no school shootings if there were no guns you fucking brainlet.

>b-but u has to protect that school with navy seal teams now :DDD

>西成区太子
wow, it's fucking nothing

when did I ever say anything about deportation? It's a simple matter of fact that more than 25% of our total gun violence occurs in just two or three liberal megacities like Detroit and Chicago. If you cut out the suicides and gang related violence from the gun crime rate, our spot on any chart would fall PERFECTLY in-line with the rest of the civilized world including Japan and any Eurotrash nation, all of whom do not guarantee the right to bear arms.

Stop posting these obvious shill threads, they are incredibly dumb

There would also be no school shootings if there were no schools

We should abolish schools, problem solved

Japan doesn't need to protect themselves from packs of wild niggers.

And if America every collapses, and people organize around racial/ethnic groups, whites will need to be armed the best.

>Go to street view
>Clean streets lined with unstolen bicycles, reasonably well maintained buildings and roads, operational businesses, no beggers I can find...

If that's the worst you can show me then Japan is a fucking paradise. I would willingly live in that exact area.

Schools - vital for education
Guns - murder people

Fucking brainlet rightwinger trying to compare the two.

the problem isn't your minority violence. the problem is mass shootings. america has the highest mass shooting rate very dispraportional

Japan probably doesn't have many niggers.

>get real, there must be a feasible solution that doesn't involve with the ideology of 0,01% of the population

There really isn't. The best way to solve the issue would be for people to acknowledge the general differences in intelligence between these demographics. But acknowledging that blacks generally have lower IQ's than other races makes you a racist eugenicist, and IQ suddenly becomes a pseudoscience.

>ARE you retarded?
>There would be no school shootings if there were no guns you fucking brainlet.

So your plan is to wave a magic wand?

>reasonably well maintained buildings
you either didn't look well enough or you really are in shitland

show me the worst UK city

Best

qz.com/741981/japan-is-normally-so-safe-that-todays-knife-attack-was-the-worst-mass-assault-since-wwii/
SHALL

Mass shootings aren't even 1% of gun deaths, they just make national news more.

>the problem isn't your minority violence.
roughly 6-8% of US populace commits roughly 50% of the total homicide, nationwide, with more than 25% of that homicide figure occurring in Detroit and Chicago alone.

This.

>Implying an ethnostate would need guns

I agree, get the message out. Anti gun people can move to Japan, which also needs a lot of young leftists to support their aging population. We get rid of people we do not want here, people who do not want to be here will no longer be here, and Japan gets some youthful blood. Everyone wins.

Our Bongistani friend here obviously has gotten lucky enough to not be stabbed by a dirty paki

>not per capitia
>not posting real murder capital of murders low gun ownership rate
>every single country that is beating the USA has 1/10th the guns
>not mentioning the color of your skin increasing the risk exponentially
Some how its not a culture problem.

>hey amerifats, why don't you *car bomb* take some responsibility *acid attack* for your actions *runaway truck* and demand *muslim rape gang* some gun control *knife attack* in your country.

See how those numbers look when you let in millions of beast like niggers, muzzies and Mexican cartel members

>If you disagree with this you're actually fucking retarded
My firearm rights are not subject to firearm deaths.

If you disagree with that you're actually fucking retarded.

How many niggers does Japan have, again?

>There would be no school shootings if there were no guns you fucking brainlet.
Our firearm rights aren't subject to school shootings.

Your crime rate is higher than ours.
Go get raped by Tyrone, mutt.

Wrong. The mass shootings make up a very small percentage. In a typical year, about 100 people die in mass shootings. And blacks are overrepresented in those as well. Out of 12,000 gun deaths. Exactly HOW low is your IQ?

>Guns - murder people
Our firearm rights aren't subject to the intended use of firearms.

>Your crime rate is higher than ours.
Our firearm rights aren't subject to crime statistics.

>muh right to bare arms xddd
Can't wait till you get shot, 56%er.

HOMOGENEOUS SOCIETY

>Wants Feasible Solution
Doesn't know about Liberia

I mean, realistically, you probably should get paid more because you got me to reply

>Anti gun people can move to Japan

Nah see. The Japs don't want a bunch of foreigners from other countries who don't really understand them or their politics coming in and fucking shit up for them.

Wonder if there's any correlation between that and the low crime?

How about we ban bongs from accessing the internet instead, so that we don't have to hear about your statist cult all the fucking time?
Oh wait, your government is probably already planning that anyway, so that your minds don't get "tainted" by any outside idea.

OKAY SMARTASS, LET ME PUT THIS IN WAYS YOU CAN UNDERSTAND

YOUR THOUGH PROCESS: MINORITIES ARE PEOPLE THAT DON'T MATTER, THEY ARE ANIMALS, THEY JUST KILL EACHOTHER, YES?

NOW WHAT IS THE LEADING CAUSE OF YOUR PRECIOUS WHITE RACE

MASS SHOOTINGS BY YOUR RETARDED INBRED POPULATION

PADDOCKS GUN WAS NOT OBTAINED BY SOME MINORTY ON THE BLACK MARKET, NEITHER WAS THE SCHOOL SHOOTING

THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH AMERICA'S GUN CULTURE

but OH NO, IF THERE IS NO GUNS PEOPLE WILL FIND A WAY TO GET GUNS ANYWAY

BUT THEN NAME ME WHEN THE LAST AUSTRALIAN MASS SHOOTING HAPPENED

TWO MILLION YEARS AGO YOU PIG RED FUCK

how many brown people live in japan?

LOL who cares? Your teeth are gross and I'm not complaining about that...ya know why? Because gun ownership has nothing to do with murder. Murder is already illegal. Take away guns and they'll do it with trucks. Take away trucks and they'll do it with bombs. Fuck off with your primary school faggotry.

If we had that sort of testing, they wouldn't be able to get a gun.

trolling the entire america youtube.com/watch?v=2Ca9dEPlyG4

>>muh right to bare arms xddd
My firearm rights aren't subject to your shitposting.

>Can't wait till you get shot, 56%er.
I can't wait until you're forced to convert to Islam or get your head cut off because you didn't have a firearm to defend yourself from the Muslim hordes that your anti-White politicians allowed to flood into your country.

How many Japs are on anti depressants like SSRIs? How many Americans are on them? Extrapolate your findings please.

Our firearm rights aren't subject to political cartoons.

Someone could shoot up the school as everyone was leaving to go home idiot

>clip

So if I don't agree with a bunch of dumb, useless regulation that only serves to make legal ownership a huge pain in the ass I'm the retarded one? Not the guy advocating big daddy government coddle his testes 24/7?

They don't have these mass shootings though. Yes most of the murders are done by shitskins but we still obviously have some weird thing in our society where even white people will go crazy and kill as many random people as they can.

More like organized crime prevents street crime, the Yakuza have that country locked down so hard.

PAID TO POST HAHA

YOU CONSTANTLY RIDICULE PEOPLE OF CONFLICTING IDEOLOGIES THAT THEY HAVE CONFIRMATION BIAS LIKE THE RUSSIAN CLAIMS BUT THEN YOU ARE SO STUPID THAT YOU IGNORE THE DOUBLE STANDARD

FUCK YOU, SHIT BOARD

LOL sure, mutt.

Who defines extremist group? Who decides whether someone is mentally I'll or just disagrees with globalist ideas?

My grandpa is 80+ years old and he remembers when he was going to school in rural Nebraska, kids would bring guns to class all the time. He even kept a pistol in his desk occasionally.

Wonder why this stuff never happened back then?

Japan doesnt have niggers

japan is ''brown''. around 50% of the ethnic japanese population has predominantely jomon ancestry and 50% have yayoi ancestry

yes your country is rotten to the core, too bad germans and japs didnt anihilate you