Hakumei & Mikochi or Minuscule Anime announced

You guys ready for cute liliputians doing cute things in a fantasy world?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-06/hakumei-to-mikochi-manga-about-forest-dwarf-girls-gets-tv-anime/.119808
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone interested in the Article anouncing it gan go here

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-06/hakumei-to-mikochi-manga-about-forest-dwarf-girls-gets-tv-anime/.119808

Though to summarize, Animated by Lerche, backrounds by a different studio, more detailed announcement in January

Sorry boyo nobody on Sup Forums cares about anything that has substance, waifu shilling or go home

bump

Server not found.

well shit, all well I guess honestly there isnt any news just the announcement that its being made

At least 2 of these characters are supposed to be able to sing ... I wonder who will be cast for those roles.

Conju will be voiced by Rob Zombie

An interesting choice. Who do you think will sing the character's image songs?

Jonathan Davis
and with that I have exhausted my knowledge of singers

>facebook

I hope they'll be able to do the artwork justice.

Well they have two studios working on it, one for fore ground and the other for background

Interesting, never expected this or Gakuen Babysitters to get anime but here we are. I hope Koshoku Robot is next

There are alot of things I never ex[ected to be animated getting animes lately, I think its because of all the new studios and money flooding the industry allowing for more fringe popularity shows.

bump

I think it'll be too comfy to be successful

I can see all of the /d/ content now.

Maybe it will be so comfy it swings around and is great

She didn't say comfy was bad. She said that comfy doesn't attract a large audience.

>Lerche
Why god why

They have yuri cred