What happend to Mike Cernovich?

This guy was everywhere a few months ago, and now when I look at the website
www.dangerandplay.com/ nothing turns up.

He seems to have abandoned his men's help website totally. He is part jew so I know there is some jewery going on, but I want to figure out why did he stop promoting his main site.

Any info on it would be appreciated. He did the Trump MAGA thing and now nowhere to be seen except boasting about his books and interviews.

PS - What was the name of his book? I keep forgetting.

POO

never heard of him

I heard he wrote a few books

Bonobo Brainspace
Rhesus Thesis
Gibbon Gestalt

is his book any good?
I keep forgeting the name tho

What happened to Mike Cernovich? Not enough... yet.

He sucked off a tranny, I know that much.

Easy come, easy go, I reckon.

Cernovich turned into a total cuck

He turned on Trump and lost like half his fanbase

Was always a cuck, you just didn't realize.

>What was the name of his book?
The 6 gorillion it was real in my mindset

dude was threatening to dox people screaming NIGGER on his open phone stream with like a thousand views. He's pathetic.

You are probably right

He's a snake

Miketh Thernovicth is too busy raising his ugly hapa children

What's wrong with turning on Trump? All of the adults in the room have been highly critical of Trump from the get-go, and have thereby been the voices most worth listening to for anybody honestly interested in having the Trump Train deliver.

Not everybody hangs off AJ's nuts.

You do realize that Trump is the closest we will ever get to having a third party POTUS.

Anyone who turns on Trump is either a secret leftist or doesn't see the big picture

apparently he was abducted by the cia for 3 weeks.

>He turned on Trump
What!! When did this happen? Why? lel.

No shit. But his style relies on having adequate feedback, and adequate feedback comes from honest people, not horrible shills.

In what way did Therny turn? I don't particularly follow e-celebs.

Hes being brought up on federal charges for perpetuating a hoax or something. I forget the details.

lawl

I'll never forget the afternoon I was out on a booze run and I heard On the Media (NPR) throw an absolute raving fit of personal attacks against Mike Cernovich like some sort of ultimate lying hoax devil. I was like
>wtf
It was really uncomposed and childish, even for NPR.

Cernovich is alt-lite, and he was caught attempting to pay an antifa twitter account (which was actually a parody account) to protest a Richard Spencer rally.

Strong Hebrew features on this fella. I think I'll steer clear. Isn't this the guy that writes erotic gorilla-based short stories?

Saw something a few weeks back about him wanting to jump into politics. May be trying clean up the image for the shift. If his posting career at the Roosh forums gets shoah'd then you know he's trying to spit shine the brand

he made a fortune off le pedes and now is returning to normie life

Thread twist: OP is Mike Cernovich
Hi Mike! Say hello to that dirty, rat faced whore Shauna! Kick your mutt kid in the head for me too will ya?
Brilliant kike marketing technique... "what's the name of my book?" Im just an user here dur.
Fuck off wannabe eceleb

Do you remember what it was about?
Last I heard was that he took part in a conspiracy to create some document and pass it off to someone in the government, or they impersonated some government official to spread the fake document around.
I never cared enough to read into it. Seeing the alt lite continue to fall apart is just old news at this point.

Nah, On the Media never actually covers any content. It's all about shit-talking and fluff pieces, trying to pass itself off as knowing more about the media than anybody else for the kind of retardeds who believe Jewish lies from NPR.

Today, they had a big awful crying Polish Jew giving a deep Jewish psychological analysis of why the Poles have such a persecution complex about all the horrible death camps they ran so now they try to rewrite history about the 7 million who died in the Polish death camps.

Following that was all about how only the NYT pays its reporters enough to report the God's honest truth. Of course the only thing actually reported is that the latest fad muslims rape little girls and beat their wives, but the emotional message was that we should all feel sorry for them and import them as refugees into our nice countries because the media is lying when they call them backward terrorists who belong in their own shithole countries.

hes a troll type

link to story?

That's what I think he is doing too. He is starting to eliminate all signs of his old life when he was a pickup artist, and then someone who sold self help books to retards, and stupid shit like that. He already had a good pay day with his first wife when she earned a lot in the facebook IPO.

stop in fighting yall no you would suck Mike's dick if you met him.

If I'm going to suck dick at some point in my life, I want it to be one with a big floppy foreskin. Those are my terms and I'm not budging on that.

>What happend to Mike Cernovich?
literally, who?