Devilman

Is it really worth a read or even getting hyped for Sup Forums? First Volume seemed like your typical superhero story.

keep going faggot

No one's hyping Devilman. If you're speaking about the upcoming anime, those are just yuasafags. Not many Nagaifags are happy with the art direction.

Some people just want to talk about it, but that's not hyping it.

So the upcoming adaption is going to disappoint, did it show signs of fucking with the source material? Was actually thinking about waiting for it and going in blind.

I enjoyed it a lot but in general I love manga from the 70s and compared to other manga of the decade, it's really special.

Modern mangafags like to nitpick stuff like pacing and anything else they perceive as a flaw like the charming 70s art, but then these people are generally spoiled by super long manga that never ends and read manga with their brain instead of their heart.

Well, I just described the majority of Sup Forums.

The character art is way off. It doesn't look like a Go Nagai manga which is disappointing.

people just complain too much, i dunno why they can't just enjoy good things instead of whining about bad things

devilman had a bunch of really cool moments and is well worth the short amount of time it takes to read

Honestly pretty boring

> read manga with their brain instead of their heart.
What the hell does this even mean?

So what do you guys think about the character designs for the new adaption. I feel like they just look kinda off.

Maybe he means that you need to smoke something thats laced with drugs.

the sideburns are still there, thanks god.

brows too
I for one am always happy to get two different products for the price of one.

Ryo's smug-crazy face is pissing me off, although I'm not a big fan of his weird emotionless demeanor in the manga either, so maybe it'll work out.

Ryo was always a smug, crazy bastard.

>First Volume seemed like your typical superhero story.
By volume three it's anything but.

It's not like this an official image or anything

Honestly everything by that author looks overrated.

they can't just enjoy something.

that shit looks Sup Forums tier

I really don't get it. Do you seriously think they don't enjoy anything? Or is this just "These faggots don't like what I like, they must be tryhards"?

This post is laced with drugs