Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/jdhes0.jpg
imgur.com/a/wwFqz
exhentai.org/s/ea6cda8d5f/366583-2
imgur.com/a/jdAOZ
imgur.com/a/9RggX
imgur.com/a/N8MZd
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/V5Py5
m.imgur.com/a/IOGF0
imgur.com/a/wgy1Q
youtu.be/ZAFipn2ZJIc?t=8s
imgur.com/a/0s0cY
imgur.com/a/gePp6
imgur.com/a/3mWCA
wow.gamepedia.com/File:Illidan_the_Betrayer.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke and Haku from Spirited Away relaxing together on a hot summer's day, possible having rice balls or ice cream. Full color please.

Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shōnen Mowgli, in a scene based on the Disney movie where they are floating down the river with Baloo floating on his back, and Mowgli siting on his belly (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Full color please. Mowgli has his sideburns and ponytail, and wearing his yellow loincloth.

Requesting colors for Neptune and Jolyne.
(Since it's Araki's style, you can go crazy with the coloring)
Neptune ref: files.catbox.moe/jdhes0.jpg
Jolyne refs: imgur.com/a/wwFqz

Requesting extremely perturbed Sophia and Akiba's Trip politician dressed as Dangerous Beasts.

Requesting chibi Cocotte

Requesting Meltlilith from Fate/Extra CCC (also she appears on the Fox Tail manga) wearing Tamamo-no-Mae's casual clothes, or Mash Kyrielight's Dangerous Beast costume.

Requesting Chino.

Poor Himawari.

Posting this as an anchor for the Watamote comic request.

Requesting Tenryuu making some silent drape runners.

Requesting Amu Hinamori (2nd) dressed up as Ai Kizuna (top), as a ninja (something cute, nothing too lewd but I like fishnets), or giving a disgusted look (imagine her rejecting someone she finds really gross)

Patchouli wearing a lewd dress please.

Requesting Megumin giving a reluctant Aqua a new haircut.

sauce on the right image?

Requesting scary ahegaoing Dangerous Beast Yumeko

Requesting chibi of Kirito dressed as Squidward/Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalyspe Lucifer complete with evil cartoon lightning.

exhentai.org/s/ea6cda8d5f/366583-2

Requesting this picture but with Serena and Hikari from pokemon.
Reference for Serena and Hikari: imgur.com/a/jdAOZ

thnx senpai

Requesting Lalaco and Shiny Chariot on a JAV cover

Requesting a dizzy Netaballerina w/ swirly eyes.

Requesting Genoise making super sentai poses!

/r/ 28 year old Charlotte Linlin wearing the same bikini and doing the same pose as the woman in the right pic, but she's in her craving sickness mode with swirly eyes and she's saying, "Life or sex" to a small wimpy guy.

May I please request Tanaka from Haikyuu in roomwear sleepy lounging around? Or anything cosy and chill.

Requesting Minamoto no Raikou in slutty Raikou (the Pokemon) themed lingerie.

Requesting something cute with these two adventurers from Dungeon Meshi
like eating

Requesting Princess Dawn (pink) and Princess Salvia (blue) wearing casual summer outfits inspired by the outfits in the picture. They don't have to keep their hairdo from the reference below.
Reference for both: imgur.com/a/9RggX

Which anime/manga?

Photomanip guy here, who wants gagged girls.

Requesting Sonia Nevermind with short hair

Requesting pregnant lewd Artoria

Requesting outfit swap between Fujiko Eto and Haruka.

Requesting Reimu wearing this skirt: imgur.com/a/N8MZd
And a similarly themed cyberpunk top.

Requesting Akko & Sucy on a romantic dinner date. Ideally at a fancy restaurant.

Or perhaps at a beachside resort, holding hands together.

wifu/husbando draw ->

Requesting Kobeni hunched over gripping a metal bar tightly, with a sign that says "1$ slaps" and a tip jar where passerby can pay to slap her ass as hard as they want. Her butt is red with handprints from use.

Akane from Tsuki ga Kirei using a fidget spinner instead of her potato mascot thing.

Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

This idea wasn't bad: something along the lines of a gravure video or intro to an AV in her swimsuit - in, coming out, or midway in the water.
>desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg

Delete that before you get banned.
Crosslink the delivery from this thread

its safe enough for a blue board.

Requesting 20-something year old Galko,as a bride in a church, or a pure and innocent hostess working, and she's pouring a drink for the viewer.

Which girl requesting is the sluttiest of all?

Requesting Mammon acting as a lewd shady used car salesman in more casual/normal clothes.

Draw something of Mash from Fate, and Msyu from [C]

Attilla with big breasts please
Other ideas

Any cute requests?

Ta-class getting married! Or Ta-class wearing seifuku full-body armor!

Kirino in a sundress?

= w=

Unryuu eating a really big cookie please

Requesting Fate Tamamo-no-Mae wearing a dress like the left and middle, although a more frilly, fancy, cocktail dress works just as good whatever you'd think she'd wear.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

I think I'll just draw her in the one in the right instead.

this with Ushi from FGO instead

Reply with 4 lewd/nonlewd tags and I'll pick a few to draw.

Requesting Olivia showing of her soles with an embarrassed expression like in the pic on the left
Olivia references in the anime imgur.com/a/V5Py5

Requesting drunk Frenda ripping a condom in two and saying "Fuck it, do it bareback"

pregnant
lingerie
big_breasts
happy

smug
clothed_paizuri
hearts
breast_fondle

>blush
>couple
>holding_close
>randoseru

>topless with a lay covering her breasts
That'd be great too

nero_claudius_(swimsuit)_(fate)
hairpull
deepthroat
cum_in_nose

after_sex
heart_bubble
spreading
cumdrip

Hey there!

Last thread I requested girls kissing girls, someone suggested Nero and Tamamo. I like that idea, but I would like to put in 3 options for that:
Option 1: both kissing, but with looks of disgust

Option 2: french kissing with boob grabbing.

Option 3: Paul Bunyan grabbing both Nero and Tamamo and making them kiss like barbie dolls

More references for Paul Bunyan
m.imgur.com/a/IOGF0

Dunk_Tank
bikini
falling
shocked

It's amazing what a hairstyle change can do

for real

Requesting a Honda car modeled after Futayo or Futayo as a racegirl or model for some Honda car

>makers of fate run out of ideas and literally have to copy miku hatsune

Seems like the makers and you samefag have something in common.

Where's official art?
Also I know, its amazing how little effort they need to use to make a clone relevant.

lactation
large_breasts
winking
breast_hold

Btw nice trips and, are you streaming?

I'd love to see lactation with her, seconding

>calling dunkfag the nero samefag

R u 'avin a giggle m8?

The new summer stuff haven't gotten any official stuff.

Also requesting a mother/daughter pair wearing matching string bikinis: Miyuki and Ikuyo from Smile Precure.

Proper references mixed with some lewd images at the end:
imgur.com/a/wgy1Q

Fukken saved

cerberus_(shingeki_no_bahamut)
leash
smiling
big_butt
all_fours

only official art thusfar is the fgo promo ad for their upcoming summer event

>yazawa_kotarou
>crossdressing
>yazawa_nico's_mother
>straight_shota

heart_pupils
fellatio
puffy_nipples
paizuri

Requesting Ursula from LWA in the pose on the left showing off a scar on her back like the symbol on the moon, with the ends of her hair fading back into her natural red hair

youtu.be/ZAFipn2ZJIc?t=8s
this is the closest thing to it atm

>implying all fate requests aren't frome the same obsessed waifufag

Nice try but you cannot fool me.

You're a man of culture as well i see.

*from

No seriously, you can't be this stupid to think Dunkfag is the only one requests Nero all the time without a gimmick about feet or dunking.

Not him but, what does their mum look like?

Well dunking aside yes all the Nero requests are one person and it is painfully obvious, he has also pretty much admitted it as well.

Theory: Dunkfag is Mishafag

Requesting Taki Tachibana having a panic attack due to Mitsuha Miyamizu's cuteness.
Could be an outfit change or Mitsuha doing something adorable to trigger the reaction.

Expressions Reference: imgur.com/a/0s0cY

Some Outfit suggestions: imgur.com/a/gePp6

The artwork doesn't need to follow the above two references 100%, but it serves as a guideline rather.

If anyone is motivated enough to make a small one page illustration with multiple occurrences, it would be greatly appreciated but a single image is more than fine as well.

Requesting a Neptunia Maker based on Platinum Games or Clover Studio.
If you need inspiration or more info on how Makers look, check this album: imgur.com/a/3mWCA

That is 100% wrong and if anyone seriously believes this, they need to stop coming to any and all drawthreads and anything related to here.

Requesting Natsu Dragneel to look like Illidan Stormrage from World of Warcraft

Illidan pic: wow.gamepedia.com/File:Illidan_the_Betrayer.jpg

>Oh lemme request something with dunking and i am dunkfag

See how flawed your logic is?